• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Beauty

Discuss beauty and cosmetics tips and tricks here.

383 topics in this forum

1. An actual femme hairstyle?

• 1 reply
  2. Going Gray

• 24 replies
  3. Eyebrows?

• 13 replies
  4. Concealing 5 o'clock shadow... advice?

• 11 replies
  5. MN makeup services?

• 5 replies
  6. Got the new glasses!!

• 2 replies
  7. False nails for bigger hands.

• 1 reply
  8. New glasses!!!

• 1 reply
  9. Micro dermal abrasion ?

• 0 replies
  10. Lipstick that lasts

• 7 replies
  11. Hands

• 9 replies
  12. nailpolish~!

• 17 replies
  13. Concealer

• 5 replies
  14. Vinyl Ink Lipstick

• 2 replies
  15. Permanent hair removal cream?

• 6 replies
  16. Eyebrows

• 11 replies
  17. Hair

• 7 replies
  18. Earrings 1 2

• 38 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 3 replies
  19. Looking Years Younger

• 3 replies
  20. Had my day ulta

• 3 replies
  21. Makeup lessons

• 1 reply
  22. Blue eyeshadow

• 4 replies
  23. Sometimes it's the little wins

• 3 replies
  24. Learning Makeup In Person

• 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 53 Guests (See full list)

• Stefi
    • Birdie
    • Tilly
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • VickySGV
  • Who Was Online

84 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • Stefi
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Birdie
    • Tilly
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • VickySGV
    • Petra Jane
    • Susie
    • Sally Stone
    • Erica Leigh
    • Ashley0616
    • Avra
    • Davie
    • Evelyn J
    • Pacificlife1994
    • MaryEllen
    • Betty K
    • MaybeRob
    • Mmindy
    • Timi
    • SamC
    • missyjo
    • April Marie
    • EasyE
    • Snow Princess Sophie
    • MirandaB
    • Hannah Renee
    • Ivy
    • Bugg
    • KathyLauren
    • Maisy
    • Maddee
    • Karen Carey
    • Willow
    • Loki80
    • Andy C.
    • Vidanjali
    • AllieJ
    • AshleighMarie
    • Janelle
    • Charleigh Dakota
    • Tanya Patni
    • thatransdude101
    • DeeDee
    • KymmieL
    • Thea
    • Ila
    • Siobhan F
    • Elliotwallflower
    • RaeOfSunshine
    • Jamey-Heather
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Jet McCartney
    • Lorelei
    • Jani
    • KatieSC
    • Mars Hiroshi
    • Charlize
    • Hcgreyson
    • Heather Shay
    • Brook J
    • GnT
    • H_G
    • Liz-Liz
    • Katharina
    • Angel Jamie
    • Rachel Stockport
    • CattalieChan
    • Abel Z
    • Christi84
    • Lex
    • Roach
    • Pip
    • Marieh
    • ClaireBloom
    • Janae
    • RaineOnYourParade
    • LittleSam
    • Leigj
    • MaeBe
    • Mirrabooka
    • LucyF
    • KayC
    • tracy_j
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Janelle
    Newest Member
    Janelle

• jef47
    • Angela Darling
    • Mara 808
    • sully
    • ghostymallow
    • ithinkjenny
    • Blackwind
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/biden-issues-statement-death-lgbtq-teen-nex-benedict-drawing-attention-rcna143453     Carolyn Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.forbes.com/sites/maryroeloffs/2024/03/14/athletes-sue-ncaa-for-allowing-transgender-women-to-compete-use-locker-rooms/?sh=6f35dc1b842e     Carolyn Marie
    • Erica Leigh
      Thank you. It was worth the time, money, and effort to have a glimpse into what the future might hold!
    • Sally Stone
      My mission is to make it to the end.
    • Ashley0616
      Yeah I'll catch y'all on the flipside. 
    • Davie
      Well, this sucks: scheduled cataract surgery for two weeks and my insurance got canceled today. Something about a form I didn't submit that they never sent me in the first place and my representative is out of the office this week. Catch 22 caught me, I guess. Say a prayer--gonna need outside help for this one. And my birthday is next week. Laugh if you want to--but I'm not. Ugh.
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      I think the volume measurements may be more arbitrary than the rest.  But I find a lot of the distance measurements to be very human.  Think about it... a foot is easy to understand.  An inch is approximately a thumb joint.  A yard is relatively as long as an average guy's step (my husband is crazy accurate - only one yard off in 400 yards when he paces vs. using a measuring wheel).  In metric measurements, you go from a meter to a centimeter.  What's inbetween that is useful?  Like for building stuff?    Actually, going back to volume, I think gallons are nice.  A liter is a essentially a fancypants quart.  A gallon is nice because you can carry it easily...again, a human dimension that's in the "just right" range.  And if liters are great, why is wine in 750 ml bottles?  Like, we couldn't get a whole liter? 🤣  And how are we supposed to get 5 glasses of wine out of a bottle?  GF gets TWO.  Something is wrong with wine math. 😏   Then there's temperature.  I get that Celsius seems nice and neat... 100 degrees between freezing and boiling.  Except that we humans don't use most of that on a daily basis.  If you're experiencing the top half of that scale, you're in deep doo-doo.  But Fahrenheit is more relevant to common human experience.  It is only rarely under 0 or over 100 here.  When it is, its automatically a signal of "hey, this day's gonna be crap" in a way that "37.7" just doesn't convey.    I'm not sure whose empire "Imperial" is supposed to refer to now.  The British?  They lost theirs...probably due to adopting the metric system 🤣    I probably need to go to bed too....
    • Ashley0616
    • missyjo
      smiles a knowing smile n winks   hugs
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      Mine is to help provide for my family...mostly by gardening, preserving food, and tending the kids.    Oh yeah, and Saving The World!  How, you ask?  By trying to impart a bit of civilization and be a calming influence to my GF's wild offspring.  Because if I don't, y'all will be seeing something along the lines of Genghis Khan or Attila the Hun in about 20 years....except five of them at once.🤣🤔
    • Mmindy
      @Willow I counted 7 meals listed in your post, something for every day of the week. Throw in a fish or meatloaf and you can mix the weekly rotation.    Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • EasyE
      I say that in jest of course... you have to laugh at yourself... Mrs. Doubtfire has been one of my favorite movies since it came out...    "Daniel, hi..." "Could you make me a woman?" "Honey, I'm so happy..." 😉    
    • Ivy
      Really, it's a stupid system.  But when you're used to it, you're used to it.  I know  what a foot is.  I mean, I"ve got 2 of them.  A meter is something like a yard - but more.  Makes a difference once you get out there a bit.   A gallon is a lot  more than a liter.   But our booze is all in metric.  What is a fith a 1/5 of?  I might order a "pint" but I won't get it.   For the most part, and for most of us in daily life it's all in our heads.  When I was in the army in Europe we talked about some place being so many "clicks" away, and we understood.  Speed in KPH is always so impressive, until I realize what is going on. We in the USA are just stubborn.  What is there, one other country that uses "Imperial" measurements?     And an American gallon is still different than an "Imperial" gallon.  When I was a kid an American gallon was different than a Canadian gallon.  If we were mixing fuel, there were 2 different recipes.  Do you guys still use "Imperial Gallons"?  I mean we both have "Dollars" but they're not the same either.  (Just so you know, I think y'all's money is a lot prettier.)  It's a crazy world for sure.   And while I'm on it….  Why are we in the US "Americans"?  I mean Canada and Mexico…  It used to bother me.  But when I went to visit in-laws in Ontario, the TV referred to those south of the border as "The Americans".  It was weird.  When I was up there it didn't seem all that different than here.  But then, y'all don't have the GOP.  Guess you're working on that too.   Sorry folks.  This is what happens when I stay up past my bed time…  'night y'all.
    • Hannah Renee
      Survive my surgery so I can live my last years as complete a woman as possible, the woman I've longed to be. Hopefully along the way, people of all types and stripes can see that I am just a normal, compassionate, non-threatening, real human being.
    • Ashley0616
      Nothing wrong the practicing! 🤠
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.