• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Beauty

Discuss beauty and cosmetics tips and tricks here.

290 topics in this forum

1. nails

• 19 replies
    • 12 replies
  2. Dealing with Facial and Body Hair

• 11 replies
  3. A couple of reviews

• 2 replies
  4. Tattoo Removal

• 11 replies
  5. Products

• 3 replies
  6. Foundation and Concealer question

• 11 replies
    • 17 replies
  7. Fantastic disposable razor

• 8 replies
  8. New box set for eyes I'm excited to try

• 6 replies
  9. A must have for any girl with oily skin

• 4 replies
  10. Incredible finds at Sephora

• 12 replies
  11. Neck Hair

• 10 replies
    • 8 replies
  12. Male Pattern Baldness (MPB)

• 9 replies
    • 10 replies
  13. Ped Egg

• 7 replies
  14. Tips

• 4 replies
  15. Keeping makeup off your clothes

• 6 replies
  16. False Eyelashes - How Hard Is It?

• 5 replies
  17. Best way to hide facial scars?

• 6 replies
  18. Salleyhansen Wax Strips

• 11 replies
  19. just a quick blurb from me on makeup.....

• 0 replies
  20. Sweatin to the Oldies...

• 3 replies
  21. Suggestions On Shampoo For Dry Hair?

• 2 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 125 Guests (See full list)

• StarlessSkye
    • Cyndee
    • SamanthaC
    • DeeDee
    • QuestioningAmber
    • Kirsten
    • Raven1981
  • Who Was Online

82 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • StarlessSkye
    • Cyndee
    • SamanthaC
    • DeeDee
    • QuestioningAmber
    • Ale975
    • Kirsten
    • Raven1981
    • Petra Jane
    • Jocelyn
    • Lady Ayu
    • VickySGV
    • LittleRed
    • Susan
    • LeavesThatAreGreen
    • Debra Michelle
    • Pixie
    • Carly Hughes
    • MaryEllen
    • Charlize
    • SaraAW
    • Ellora
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Jani
    • ToniTone
    • MaryMary
    • KelcieK
    • Dakota16
    • Lauranyc
    • KeiraC
    • **Angela Charlotte **
    • Mackenzie
    • Leo
    • Clara84
    • Sandra6sandy9sand
    • KymmieL
    • Timber Wolf
    • Michelle PJ
    • figuringitout
    • Julielynn
    • ACan15
    • Sharon Aml
    • Feeltherain24
    • tracy_j
    • Elyssia
    • Alex C
    • Andie73
    • Vivian CD
    • Allen E
    • Snow Princess Sophie
    • Josie Beth
    • michelle_kitten
    • Hrafn
    • AnnaD
    • JustineM
    • Mia1982
    • luke_b
    • hrae8492
    • EvanC
    • Atlas516
    • Astrid
    • Cav20199
    • Janeshannon
    • Audrey Rene
    • Ken
    • SharkGirl98
    • shea elliott
    • Ronin82
    • lsc512
    • Krisvm
    • Albine
    • lauraincolumbia
    • Miss Linnea
    • jae bear
    • Julief71
    • reyindium
    • Onlyhuman96
    • Dev
    • Mickey
    • Ashlee
    • Laura Beth
    • Brianne
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

SamanthaC
    Newest Member
    SamanthaC

• Gwynivere0819
    • scress19
    • Uncouthguru22
    • SamanthaC
      Hey LittleRed I really feel your pain, I had/have similar thoughts. Something my therapist said that really stuck with me - you can take HRT and still present yourself as male. 
    • Raven1981
      For me with my Orechiectomy which helps and then to get some gaffs that always works as well.  If you really want to be brave, you can tape everything back and I have found that medical tape works awesome and does not hurt that much.  Tight fitting panties, gaffs, taping, the standard tuck and then there is body shapers.   Just some of my ideas
    • VickySGV
      Actually we have a lot of suggestions here already,.  In the search tool look for "Tucking" and you will come up with at least two long pages of discussions on the subject, and I am betting there are more, since our archived posts no longer show in the search engine.  Surgery is one way although I don't think your crew is quite there yet.  Tucking which is basically pushing the testicles up into the inguinal canals, and then pulling the penis back toward the anus and then putting on snug female panties takes a while to get used to, and you have to get beyond the sexual arousal stage of trying to do it, to make it it's most comfortable.  Until that time wearing a tunic or a full skirt or dress over the crotch area works the best so the fullness hides the "bump".
    • Cyndee
      GCS, takes care of all those problems and more....granted it takes a while, but it's very effective...   When I was pre - op and wanted to hide things, I would use a tighter fitting panty  to tuck with, and another to go over the top with, this approach created a smooth silhouette (double layering).     Good luck   C -
    • VickySGV
      In my case, this was a story that lasted until I was 60 years old, almost word for word.  I kept busy and some of it was to smack off the dysphoria.  For me, some people who kept me codependent on them died and I was free from the work dealing with them that Dysphoria hit me like a run-away train. 
    • LittleRed
      It's hard to say. All last week I was on a business trip (as John) on the other side of the country. Worked very long days and spent lots of time with customers during and after work (dinner / drinks).   When I get that busy, dysphoria and depression seems to go into a semi dormant state. I'm back home and recovering from the trip and not sure how I feel at the moment.   The good thing is that the trip went well and customer is happy. My boss is happy as always since I'm a key player in that relationship.   I'm just not looking forward to the moments when I'm not busy and my thoughts and feelings play catch-up.
    • SamanthaC
      Hi everyone!   I have been on an emotional roller coaster for two weeks, at times feeling like my head was going to explode with all the self analysis I had been doing. So many sleepless nights I've been exhausted. I've been crossdressing for years. Since I was 10 or 11 I think (i'm 56 now). I been through several painful purges - and everything has been fine for about 2 or 3 years. I've been depressed, overeating and drinking way too much. Generally hating myself and not knowing why. Two weeks ago my wife and 10 year old daughter planned a road trip leaving me on my own for the weekend. Normally when I am on my own I love to crossdress - so I started planning  the clothes I would buy how which Amazon locker to pick them up from - I had it all worked out. A few days before my wife was about to leave I had an overwealming urge to tell her. to two nights I couldn't sleep, thinking it through, going back and forth, In the end I just blurted it out.   My wife is very progressive and works with the LGBT community but even so I wasn't sure how she would react. I know it came as a complete shock to her, but she was very understanding  and supporting. I felt extremely happy I told her, it gave me more confidence. To cut a long story short, since then (last week) I've explored a lot  of who I am, seen a therapist, shaved my body hair, and had a manicure (leaving my nails long and shaped like a woman nails). I'm pretty sure I'm a transgender woman - it just feels right. I'm more more content and less depressed than i have been and feel good about the life - and for the first time, myself. I have a plan to lose weight - which I'm determined to do. Looking forward to the journey ahead (at least I think so ) .  
    • Pixie
      If you have like tall cabinets or "built-in" units, there's often decorative trim/molding on top that creates a few inches of cover and from below this visually extends another inch or two- so you can fold stuff flat and lay a few things up above tall things and most ppl never think to look there.  We had stuff stashed in an attic area that you could walk over to on the beams to get to the space, otherwise invisible cuz it was around a corner. As long as the insulation was pushed back into place to hide the beams, no one would ever think of walking back there- but that was kinda time consuming and NOT something we could get to easily or when ppl were in the house. 
    • Pixie
      Ok, so what is a comfortable way to deal with the "bulge" issue so that you can more comfortably wear leggings, closer fitted shorts, or even skirts - without being obscenely obvious... Anyone have any suggestions?
    • Charlize
      The first time i was mam'ed was in the south going into a convince store.  He even held the door for me.  I was floating!   I hope your journey works out for you Sara.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Cyndee
      Good luck with the appointment, may it go well for you....   C -
    • SaraAW
      I have my first endo appointment today. So nervous.   My wife is hoping they will find something wrong with me and that I won’t be eligible for HRT. She is still very much against anything that even hints I’m a woman. Hoping she comes around eventually, but I can’t keep going on the way I am now.    Have a a great day everyone.    *hugs*
    • Cyndee
      You will always remember your first. It's a great feeling.....   Congrats !
    • Raven1981
      I still wear my breast forms whenever I feel like that I need a little help.  My natural size is a 38B and my breast forms are a B cup so it does help me when I am feeling like I need a little help.  But there are some times I sleep in my breast forms and some times I dont.   But to me it is all about comfort and how realistic you look.   What is the difference between a Trans woman and a Cross Dresser?  The Cross Dresser can't wait to get home to put her bra ON, a Trans woman can't wait to get home and take her bra OFF.            I love Vicky's quote here and I guess that I am a Trans individual cause I will admit that I love wearing a bra but OMG it feels so good to take it off when I get home.
    • Kirsten
      A year in and I still don’t mind wearing a bra. At the start I liked the bralettes best. There still my go to for pjs on super hot nights too. Underwire isn't comfortable, but it sure does a great job of pushing everything where it belongs.  I use the little add a cup chicken cutlets still at times. Usually with something that shows a lot of cleavage cause the rest of the time I just don’t care. 
  • Upcoming Events