• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Non-Binary and Gender Non-Conforming Support Forum

62 topics in this forum

• 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  1. Is anyone bigender? Help?

• 6 replies
    • 2 replies
  2. Am I non binary? I'm Lost

• 11 replies
    • 4 replies
  3. A little french lesson

• 5 replies
  4. Changing Names

• 5 replies
  5. Added a bit of face fuzz

• 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
  6. Eroding the self.

• 3 replies
  7. Historical Non-Binary Question

• 13 replies
  8. Help a mama out!

• 13 replies
  9. Genderfluid ??

• 10 replies
  10. I don't know who I am anymore. Non-binary

• 4 replies
  11. Non-Binary HRT?

• 1 reply
  12. How to look more androgynous?

• 2 replies
  13. Hay im new here

• 7 replies
  14. do you feel..?

• 4 replies
  15. How Can I Tell What I Am?

• 3 replies
  16. What Makes Non-Binary A Good Fit For You? 1 2

• 37 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 4 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 70 Guests (See full list)

• K.S.S
    • Berni
    • DeeDee
    • Susan R
  • Who Was Online

124 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • K.S.S
    • Berni
    • DeeDee
    • Susan R
    • Jacqui
    • Heathick
    • Kestrel McLoughlin
    • Jade Diaz
    • Visitor
    • MargieK
    • Carolyn Marie
    • KendraML
    • Becoming Jordan
    • Rowan.
    • Astrid
    • HollyNoel
    • Abi
    • Katharina
    • Aidan5
    • Mahaney
    • Jocelyn
    • DonkeySocks
    • VickySGV
    • Dinaki
    • ElizabethStar
    • Robin.C
    • Gretch
    • Katherine1745
    • RunValRun
    • QuestioningAmber
    • Phi
    • Jandi
    • Kian
    • MomTGDaughter
    • MaryMary
    • Lexi C
    • Shay
    • Mmindy
    • Sydneyblue
    • Lee H
    • Terri1769
    • MaryEllen
    • Shawna
    • Victoria_
    • Jani
    • RhondaS
    • Emily michelle
    • Shawn Michelle
    • KathyLauren
    • AshleyCal
    • Carrie
    • Confused1
    • MikaReich
    • Danielle Nicole
    • Sally Stone
    • RachelQ
    • Omega85
    • RosieKohn
    • KymmieL
    • Willow
    • Bobbie Scott
    • Shadow
    • DragonflyGirl
    • Wichita
    • Teri Anne
    • Charlize
    • MelanieRT
    • ajwest
    • Kylie
    • Rachael Erin
    • luke_b
    • A. Dillon
    • Victoria94
    • CreepyConfusedKid
    • Petra Jane
    • SL
    • Werzle
    • Jackie C.
    • Esther
    • Dana Michelle
    • Sandra6sandy9sand
    • samsam
    • Jensen Kyle Anderson
    • Ivan
    • Tory Aoi
    • JJ
    • Anastas
    • Timber Wolf
    • KayC
    • ThatDarnDodo
    • SaraAW
    • Cyndee
    • Patti Anne
    • MiraM
    • shelly_koleva83
    • tracy_j
    • Katie Jade
    • Emily Michele
    • Cheyenne skye
    • Nova
    • Kalli
    • JustineM
    • Selina
    • Zoey4Trix
    • Kris-Boston
    • Bri2020
    • EmersonTeaWitch
    • Andrea Jean
    • Kaltia_Atlas
    • grubsky
    • Halelly
    • JenSCDC
    • onyx
    • Msecret
    • Tori M
    • sleepinflame
    • Kelsey Brooke
    • figuringitout
    • Ellora
    • Sabine
    • Cloe
    • J Transition
    • KMTAL
    • Mia Marie
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Jade Diaz
    Newest Member
    Jade Diaz

• MadelineWilco
    • Scramble4231
    • 4MySOJenn_ImMichelle
    • Berni
      Oh my god yes! I have a beautiful collection of waist coats that I intend having tailored once my breasts finish growing in. I love a woman in tweed.
    • Berni
      That's hilarious! I reserve the right to use that one if I ever go down the GCS route.   And thankyou @Susan R for your kind words. I too share a fascination with the details of some of the procedures I read about ... even if I dont plan on having them I honour the struggles we trans women go through to become who we truly are. We are all beautiful butterflies. 
    • Heathick
      Heh heh heh, you kidding me, Holly? I made a big deal here out of just asking my psychiatrist for a referral on gender counseling. But you're actually on HRT!!! I mean, sure, it might be an "early" milestone for MtF's, but IT'S A HUGE DEAL!!! You're actually starting genuine female puberty and becoming a real woman!!! That is sooo cool!!! That's not something that ever should, or even could IMO, be diminished by comparison to anyone else. Your womanhood is no longer a mere possibility - it's now becoming your true biology as we speak. I don't care how many transwomen there are - that is AMAZING and wonderful, you have earned it, and you deserve to feel special for it!
    • Jacqui
      In my experience, once in a great while, she does!  And when it happens, the woman smiles a faint, knowing smile.  If she has occasion to speak to me, she may address me as "sweetie" or "dearie", or even ask me if I'd like to know where she bought her shoes, dress, or whatever.  It's almost like being 'reverse clocked'.   I imagine the expression on my face may give things away -- instead of an appreciative grin, I probably have a furtive, conflicted, uneasy look.  After a second or two of assessing whether I'm some kind of misogynistic weirdo, she puts two and two together and thinks ". . . Ohh!"
    • Heathick
      OMG, no!, Don't worry or feel bad on my account!!! I totally get it!! (But, OMG, that's so sweet of you to worry about it!!!)   Hey, I'm still a total newcomer to all of this: these forums, the LGBT+ community, having the freedom to interact with wonderful people in a way that doesn't require me to subconsciously censor myself to adhere to masculine standards...and definitely also to FaceApp as well (I didn't even know it existed a week or so ago!, and I certainly never actually touched it until just the other day!) If anything, I worry about my naive enthusiasm for a sparkling new toy inadvertently tugging the wrong way on anyone's emotions. And when I first sensed there may be any hint of dissent about the app, I worried whether I should have even posted anything.   I kinda feel the same way, really. I'll admit, the first time I used it, I went straight for the "Female" button not really expecting much, and when I saw what it came back with (my current profile pic), my heart nearly leapt straight out of my chest and I felt all fluttery for hours! But it didn't take long for me to catch on that the images were most likely highly unrealistic (however intoxicating). I'd say my biggest clue was the fact that the app's "teen" and "child" age filters looked like stock photo models and nothing remotely similar to how I actually used to appear at those ages!   So I totally get it, and I would never want to raise a topic that would make anyone here uncomfortable! You're all so kind, and warm, and genuine, and caring after all! Heck, I'm the who feels sorry for naively bringing up anything potentially sensitive or controversial!   TBH, I actually struggled a bit deciding whether or not to use the image FaceApp created for me as my profile pic. I ended up going with it, maybe selfishly, because I'm so in love with the idea of getting to be seen (even by myself) as anything similar to "her". But my hesitation, and I still worry about this, is giving anyone an unrealistic idea of potential real-world results. I was actually going to make a post in the "about the forum itself" section suggesting that maybe signatures should be displayed on user's profile pages (if technically feasible with this forum software). I modified my signature to hopefully make it clear that my profile pic isn't real, but then I noticed that when you visit this forum on a phone instead of a desktop browser, the signatures aren't shown...:(
    • Jade Diaz
      My name (for now) is Jade and I live in Houston, Texas. I'm in my mid 40s, been married for 15 years and I have two kids. I came out to myself "for real" at the end of April, and I came out to my wife about a month ago. I'm pre-everything at this point, since I am still at home and my wife asked me not to do anything to out myself to the kids. We are planning to separate in January and probably will get a divorce some time in 2021.   I am here because I would like to learn about experiences other trans women have had introducing their transition to their children - like specific messages they had, how they set up the conversation and so forth.   Thanks, looking forward to learning with and from y'all.   Jade
    • Susan R
      Jackie, this made me laugh...you’re a hoot sometimes!!😂
    • Susan R
      Wow, you wouldn’t know you were dealing with all this with the beautiful ‘after’ pictures you shared here. I’m sure recovery with go well and you’ll be back to yourself in not time. If anyone is curious as to what the procedure was, I would take the advice that @Jani gave you and tell them “small growth removed, and leave it at that.” You’re not telling an untruth by saying that.   Anyways, I also wanted to thank you for the detailed description of this procedure. This stuff is very interesting to me and I’m sure others will appreciate this too.   My Best, Susan R🌷
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.fsunews.com/story/news/2020/09/27/new-option-transgender-patients-seeking-health-services/3550545001/   Hopefully this will expand to other states.   Carolyn Marie
    • KendraML
      My life has been easier to maintain ever since.It has been a great difference with my wife supportive,she listened to me.Mom,said it was tough finding out I am transgender and figured out she had to live being a mom loving and accepting their kid is this way.Gave her time and space to figure it out,did not force her in anyway
    • Kestrel McLoughlin
      Right?? I've given tiny little TEDTalks my whole adult life about how I envy women's clothing for its versatility during summer, for the ability to look elegant at any time (there's a formal way to wear a blanket for crying out loud!!! In winter over your shoulders and in summer around your waist!!) It took me quite a while to contextualize that I didn't just want to peacock, I was very, very, very much a woman. Then the maybes came, but that's another story.   Welcome! (again?)
    • Kestrel McLoughlin
      Thanks for that extraordinary story. Know that your story isn't over. In a way it's just beginning; and you get to decide whether what you've told us so far gets the right - the honour - to continue being your story. The people, the childhood, you can decide who and what to carry in your heart and who to leave behind. Whatever you choose is the right choice, it will come from your heart.   Be gentle with yourself, give yourself kindness, and the rest will follow.   Welcome and love Vittoria!
    • Susan R
      Welcome @KendraML. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m glad you joined us here. You’ll fit right in, I’m sure. Life is seemingly easier to maintain once you make the switch to one gender or the other or the other. There are others that enjoy the change back and forth but it wasn’t for me. I remember a time I had to switch clothing every time I went out and it was difficult trying to hide it all from my neighbors. Luckily, that didn’t last too long.   You’ll probably agree it’s makes all the difference in the world to have a supportive wife like yours helping with your transition. You’re a very lucky girl. Your wife is likely an incredible person with great understanding and empathy. Also, that’s greats news about your mom and your 16 y.o. son. That’s nice to have so much support within your family.   I would enjoy hearing much more about you and your journey. Many of us here are learning as we go and would benefit from some of your life lessons learned, advice or whatever you’d care to share.   Warmest Regards, Susan R🌷
    • Kestrel McLoughlin
      Hi there Kendra,   While I'm sure you've had your share of challenges, the support and onboarding of your wife is the breath of fresh air a lot of us need right now. I'm so happy you have a partner who was right there for you!
    • KendraML
      She is and has always loved feminine men.Has dated the most masculine men in the past and found them boring.When she caught me wearing that dress,knew it was me knowing I have always wanted to dress as a woman
  • Upcoming Events