• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Non-Binary and Gender Non-Conforming Support Forum

48 topics in this forum

1. I don't know who I am anymore. Non-binary

• 4 replies
  2. Help a mama out!

• 10 replies
  3. Non-Binary HRT?

• 1 reply
  4. Historical Non-Binary Question

• 9 replies
  5. How to look more androgynous?

• 2 replies
  6. Hay im new here

• 7 replies
  7. do you feel..?

• 4 replies
  8. How Can I Tell What I Am?

• 3 replies
  9. What Makes Non-Binary A Good Fit For You? 1 2

• 37 replies
    • 4 replies
  10. Neopronouns...

• 13 replies
  11. Nonbinary tucking?

• 6 replies
  12. My Journey: Electrolysis

• 1 reply
  13. My struggle with transitioning

• 2 replies
  14. Genderfluid ??

• 7 replies
  15. Misgendering triggers

• 4 replies
  16. Physical fitness

• 5 replies
  17. Irony and Weddings

• 6 replies
    • 3 replies
  18. Some question about surgery

• 2 replies
  19. Speaking a Gendered Language...

• 2 replies
  20. Non-binary Bathing Suits

• 9 replies
  21. Top surgery

• 9 replies
  22. Is my name gender neutral?

• 6 replies
  23. Introduction

• 3 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 65 Guests (See full list)

• TammyAnne
    • Patti Anne
    • angel gonzalez
    • Ronin82
    • MaryEllen
    • Jackie C.
    • Emily michelle
    • ShawnaLeigh
    • KathyLauren
    • Liam E.
    • DeeDee
  • Who Was Online

109 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • TammyAnne
    • Patti Anne
    • Ronin82
    • angel gonzalez
    • MaryEllen
    • Jackie C.
    • Emily michelle
    • ShawnaLeigh
    • KathyLauren
    • Liam E.
    • DeeDee
    • Traci Lynn
    • Terry
    • Susan R
    • TrIIIy
    • ToniTone
    • Caelan
    • Denisenj
    • Alex C
    • Chloé Rei
    • Debra Michelle
    • Jocelyn
    • Petra Jane
    • Lou10
    • DanDaniel
    • dianeT68
    • Ms Maddie
    • I_dont_know_my_name
    • JustineM
    • VickySGV
    • MaryMary
    • Mary Jane
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Katharina
    • Juelie_Atlas
    • MetaLicious
    • MJ20
    • Shereen
    • BrandiBri
    • Jani
    • Suzanne1
    • Willow
    • Snow Princess Sophie
    • A. Dillon
    • Akamai
    • EvanC
    • Quill J. Massimo
    • Lucina
    • Tory Aoi
    • Sandra6sandy9sand
    • Miss Linnea
    • Cyndee
    • Erikka
    • Alice_H
    • QuestioningAmber
    • Robin
    • Willa
    • Allison Meadows
    • Charlize
    • JoniSteph
    • Caramason1971
    • The Viv Element
    • Jaclyn
    • Teejay
    • DiscoWitchPenelope
    • MiraM
    • Willowtry
    • Elyssia
    • Ursula
    • Davinalegs
    • Amy P
    • Angel Sweethart
    • nobitaro
    • Patricia D
    • tracy_j
    • Rowan
    • gongolevich
    • Mickey
    • Cowrie
    • KymmieL
    • nitehwk
    • Lady Ayu
    • Leo
    • Rachel76
    • Michelle F
    • Lilbitconfused97
    • Mike P
    • shelleycat
    • Carly Hughes
    • SarahVA
    • Maddie
    • luke_b
    • michelle_kitten
    • Cindy Truheart
    • Sarahnr1
    • Chrysalis
    • insearchofmyself
    • Trisha
    • JJ
    • Margiraffe
    • Droo
    • Maid In Bedlam
    • Susan
    • Timber Wolf
    • Tei
    • woailuo123
    • Atshorlus
    • Mahaney
    • Aidan5
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Shereen
    Newest Member
    Shereen

• Breanna
    • Jordal
    • Missdon'tcare
    • TammyAnne
      Chewing my lips. Biting my lips. Not showing. Nuts. I hate autocorrect. TA
    • TammyAnne
      ShawnaLeigh, since reading your post and following along, I've been showing on my lips over some of what was said to you. It really pushes my buttons. In a couple of past relationships with women I've been told I'm too small and that I will never satisfy a woman. But since I was trying very very hard to do the things a man is supposed to do, I just kept at it, got my heart broken a number of times. I feel for you. That is tough stuff to hear, especially from someone you love and trust. In the end, we have to be true to ourselves, our feelings and our attractions. So even though it is painful to read, I got quite a snicker out of you mentioning getting flustered when men pay attention to you. Because that same thing happens to me. All it takes is for a guy to show some interest in me and I get all melty inside. 《《《 hugs 》》》 TA
    • ShawnaLeigh
      Truthfully I had self medicated hrt on and off for a coupe years. More off then on due to overseas suppliers are so expensive.   ive been on doctors supervised hrt since late November.   
    • ShawnaLeigh
      We will see how further conversations go.  I don’t want to get to excited yet.  Lol
    • Patti Anne
      My parents are long gone, but I know how they would react if they were alive. My mom would struggle with it and eventually be accepting. My dad would probably disown me. But people are unpredictable, so who knows? 
    • ToniTone
      Oh pfft... thank you though hun 😊💕
    • Susan R
      Welcome Traci Lynn, nice to have you among us.  I have to agree with this statement.  Coming out to my spouse was by far the hardest thing I’ve had to face since starting my transition.  That unknown of how  my revelation might change my relatively comfortable life made it a a very hard choice.  Like you say, it was necessary to move forward.   Thanks for sharing some things about yourself today. I look forward to getting more insight as to your journey thus far and maybe a small glimpse of what the further holds for you.   Warmest Regards, Susan R🌷
    • Patti Anne
      Asymetrical? Yikes! My right one is coming along just fine. But the left? Not so much. Over the past 10 years, I've had 2 surgeries (2 on the left, 1 on the right) for gynecomastia when I was overweight. I think that the target cells under the areola on the left were probably damaged. For one reason or another, it does't seem to be uncommon.
    • Traci Lynn
      Just to clarify ladies my hrt is supervised, my clinic is very progressive and listens to its patients about what approach and meds that are used. Self medicating is a very bad idea.
    • Ms Maddie
      Increase water intake.  Regular short walks as suggested.  Get rest.  Try not to push too hard too fast that will aggregate your conditions and possiby set you back.    You can do this Cara.  You can have a better life too.   Step at a time.  You matter too. Actually, you are already doing it.  Congratulations hon!
    • Ms Maddie
      Thanks Brandi, and everyone else on this thread Alex started.  Felt like maybe I ranted too much.  I'm pretty new here, and don't want to bite people's hands that were only trying to comfort me.  Because yeah its hard out there sometimes and there have been times I overreacted and got defensive.  To be honest sticking up for myself at those times in public did not seem to do me, or any other gender non-conforming people, any favors.   In the spirit of the thread title, I absolutely feel this way.  I'm not that into makeup and if I wear it, its to try and just look less like a man. Maybe I need more expensive makeup and just paint roller it on.   Going to look for a stir crazy thread to post on because I'm ready with spoons  
    • KathyLauren
      What a nice, refreshing story!  Too bad about having to wait out the virus, but I hope you have a good time when you eventually get together.
    • Denisenj
      Thank you for your positive and encouraging response. I know it's going to be hard for me as I progress forward but I know I'm a good, caring , and empathetic person. Like you I hope good will find me someday.  Shawna. How long have you been on hormones ???
    • Jackie C.
      Congratulations!   May the two of you at least become good friends. Have fun you crazy kids. 😋   Hugs!
    • MetaLicious
      It is nice to hear from others that fears like I was experiencing are not just me.  I am also reassured by all this talk of asymmetrical breasts, for while my forms are identical (almost as if they came from the same mold!), I find it difficult to place them in perfect symmetry.  I guess "abnormal" is normal...
  • Upcoming Events