• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Law Enforcement and Emergency Response

Law enforcement and corrections officers, firefighters, EMS employees, dispatchers, and others who work in emergency response can use this forum to discuss their workplace issues.

2 topics in this forum

• 22 replies
    • 2.4k views
  1. Fitting in with my fellow officers

• 2 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 116 Guests (See full list)

• Who Was Online

86 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • MaeBe
    • Ashley0616
    • Ivy
    • Birdie
    • MaryEllen
    • Kasumi63
    • Karen Carey
    • Mmindy
    • SamC
    • KathyLauren
    • Willow
    • EasyE
    • LucyF
    • Davie
    • Charlize
    • KymmieL
    • Betty K
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • atlantis63
    • Hannah Renee
    • Heather Shay
    • Petra Jane
    • DeeDee
    • MaybeRob
    • April Marie
    • MirandaB
    • Cisco1127
    • AllieJ
    • Andrea D
    • tracy_j
    • MomTGDaughter
    • Carolyn Marie
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Evelyn J
    • VickySGV
    • Stefi
    • Kylie
    • KatieSC
    • Sally Stone
    • Jamey-Heather
    • Pip
    • ReturningMoon
    • YMlieLox
    • DeniseKell
    • Susie
    • phys
    • Thea
    • Mirrabooka
    • Astrid
    • shelli
    • Vidanjali
    • ClaireBloom
    • Siobhan F
    • Jordyn1215225
    • Erica Leigh
    • Loki80
    • Jet McCartney
    • Lenny
    • Janae
    • LaurenA
    • 777fleetleader777
    • Mars Hiroshi
    • Jani
    • AshleighMarie
    • Lorelei
    • LittleSam
    • LC
    • JaySee88
    • Cortomaltese
    • JessicaMW
    • KayC
    • carmendolarslan
    • Maddee
    • Tiffany 838
    • Abel Z
    • Charleigh Dakota
    • XanderMaxwellWatson
    • Keera
    • lollellie
    • Paul Palmer
    • Kew1120
    • AlixBeing
    • gavin
    • regina
    • Snow Princess Sophie
    • missyjo
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    DeniseKell

• Ashley0616
      Well hopefully today will be better than yesterday. I have hopes on it. I get to talk to the trans group of Mississippi. I did tell them about this forum maybe there will be some more people that will join! Today I was able to get my son to get up for the school bus. I felt like I was dragging butt today. I'm hopping to start feeling great in the morning again. 
    • MaeBe
      It's nice that you help your ex, however you are under no compulsion to--no matter if they have DNA tied to your children.   You can be unavailable, Ashley.
    • Willow
      Good morning    @Mmindy I don’t know how you got ahold of a picture of me pre-coffee! but did you have to share it with everyone?  lol   Other than therapeutic situations I suppose I shouldn’t talk about family in anyway bad way since they have all passed away.  I am the sole survivor of my siblings.  Nieces nephews I don’t know. Cousins too but mostly I’ve never met my cousins nor have I met some of my nieces and nephews.  That’s what happens when you are the youngest and have half siblings old enough to have been you parents that lived nearly 1000 miles from where you grew up.  I have/had? a nephew who told me to my face he would not call me Uncle Bill since he was older than I.   Tools, so does anyone ever find your missing tools?  I have lost more than my share over the years.  Now it’s not like I have much use for them anymore but it would be nice to have some of them back.   i saw pictures of my last boat on Marketplace yesterday.  Oh my, it’s in worse shape now than when I bought it and he wants more money for it then I sold it for.  From what I could see he has ripped out most of the interior, sails are missing. The engine has a significant knock it didn’t have before.  It was hard to believe it was the same boat.  Oh and he posted specifications for a different boat suggesting the were the specs for this one.  Anyone with half a brain could see they didn’t match up.   well, he’ll never sell it for what he is asking.     I have a good friend who is getting her bottom surgery today!  When it’s over she’ll be a new woman!  I’m happy for her.  Between having to get accepted in the program, getting set back because she couldn’t quit smoking and having top surgery first it has been a long hard road but she finally reached her goal.   everyone please have a “coffee” for Lilith today!   hugs   Willow    
    • Ashley0616
    • EasyE
      I am here right this very moment, only in my case with starting E instead of T (maybe we can make some trades, lol)   I, too, am scared but also wary of not taking a step to see if this is the path I want to be on... I tend to be a worst-case-scenario person and that hasn't helped. One day at a time...   I would say this, my personal advice: don't withhold health information from your docs. Be up front and honest (and confident in who you are). If your doc is a jerk to you, find another doc. I would hate to see you on a worse path because you didn't disclose something important... Best wishes!   Easy
    • Mmindy
      Good morning everyone,    Winter is hanging on to this last day. Overnight temperatures dropped into the low 20° range. I placed two felt like moving blankets over my little tulip garden and will remove them once the temperature reaches the 30° degree range. It will be a full day of sunshine so that will help.    The coffee is HOT, strong and black. The birds are active at the feeders trying to stave off the cold. I may have to mow the lawn this weekend, which is unusually early for us in this growing zone.    Hugs   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋    
    • LucyF
      Defo mental for me. I am not religious and physical pain can be treated easier than mental pain can be.   But everyone is different, it depends on the individuals ability to cope. For people on here, I think it would be mostly the mental pain that is the worst.
    • Davie
    • Ashley0616
      Hopefully it will be better today
    • Ashley0616
      distress:  : seizure and detention of the goods of another as pledge (see PLEDGE entry 1 sense 1) or to obtain satisfaction of a claim by  : something that is distrained : pain or suffering affecting the body, a bodily part, or the mind : TROUBLE : a painful situation : MISFORTUNE : a state of danger or desperate need
    • Ashley0616
    • Ashley0616
    • KathyLauren
      I don't like being a leader.  I'd prefer to be a follower.  But I often find myself thrust into leadership roles, often as not by my own frustration at the incompetence of other leaders, and I can be a good leader when I have to.    My favourite role is as a coach / teacher.  It is kind of leader-ish, but more personal.
    • Ashley0616
    • Ashley0616
      WOW! That is awesome! The fabric probably cost more than what it sold for. 
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.