• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Service and Hospitality Industries

Retail, food service, restaurant, hotel, and other service industry employees can find help with their workplace issues here.

2 topics in this forum

1. Halp, I effed up...

• 14 replies
  2. Anyone work in the Culinary Arts?

• 8 replies
    • 1.8k views
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 92 Guests (See full list)

• HollyNoel
    • DonkeySocks
    • Aidan5
    • Gabriel
    • MiloR
    • DeeDee
    • Ainsley
    • Petra Jane
    • Neoncat
    • Shay
    • Jackie C.
    • Rae Alex Bright
  • Who Was Online

124 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • HollyNoel
    • DonkeySocks
    • Gabriel
    • Aidan5
    • MiloR
    • Ainsley
    • DeeDee
    • Petra Jane
    • Neoncat
    • Shay
    • Jackie C.
    • Rae Alex Bright
    • QuestioningAmber
    • VickySGV
    • Susan R
    • RunValRun
    • Overalls Bear
    • lauraincolumbia
    • Teri Anne
    • claire1000
    • Chiefsrule58
    • Heather Nicole
    • Victoria94
    • KathyLauren
    • Confused1
    • Gil83rt
    • Cyndee
    • impatience
    • Jandi
    • Red_Lauren.
    • Abi
    • Tory Aoi
    • Billy
    • Carolyn Marie
    • 2beBreanna
    • Robin.C
    • Charlize
    • Astrid
    • Erica Gabriel
    • Lee H
    • Wes
    • CallMeKeira
    • RachelCJ
    • Vanessa Michelle
    • Denisenj
    • Joanna Eagle
    • Willow
    • Katherine1745
    • JJ
    • Mmindy
    • Timber Wolf
    • Aurora
    • JustineM
    • Emily Michele
    • RadicalEmma
    • KymmieL
    • Ann W
    • Jeanette West
    • Monique Fish
    • Andi Shay
    • Jani
    • Drake
    • Vivienne Claire
    • Jocelyn
    • Erikka
    • ElizabethStar
    • Kiara
    • A. Dillon
    • Synthara
    • MiraM
    • Niamh
    • KayC
    • unknown
    • MaryEllen
    • KellyMarie2020
    • Kaltia_Atlas
    • Sally Stone
    • RhondaS
    • tracy_j
    • Mia Marie
    • sleepysam
    • Haley W
    • Dana Michelle
    • Detek
    • Mickey
    • Katharina
    • Yvonne
    • JamieL
    • BrandenLeon
    • gina-nicole-t
    • Jordan101
    • Becoming Jordan
    • Teejay
    • Emily michelle
    • actuallysage
    • Raven Lazuli
    • LacrimalDuality
    • Maddie
    • YasminSalaam
    • wotd
    • Liam da potato
    • Beverly
    • MomTGDaughter
    • TJ Helsom
    • Sandra6sandy9sand
    • Michellle
    • Skyler T
    • DragonflyGirl
    • godonohue
    • Ollies Mum
    • Ellora
    • shelly_koleva83
    • Lexi C
    • Andrea Jean
    • Cheyenne skye
    • luke_b
    • Ester
    • Shawn Michelle
    • Sukey
    • Artemis
    • JoniSteph
    • Kelly Cross
    • Hellothere
    • jae bear
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Neoncat
    Newest Member
    Neoncat

• Harper
    • Samsara
    • CamIsAlive
    • JEANETTE
    • Jackie C.
      Ok yikes, eczema. Yeah I can see that. My bra strap causes break-outs all the freaking time. I moisturize like a fiend. Especially in the winter. Use the steroid cream sparingly. My doctor gives me a stern finger waggling when I overindulge.   So yeah. Moisturize the heck out of that.   Hugs!
    • Rae Alex Bright
      Thank you for your advice. I am not under any medical supervision for my skin conditions and I have been thinking after lockdown I really should go and have a proper check over. It tends to get worse in the winter as the air is dryer. I'm thinking a steroid cream might help to clear it up, as it did with my eczema. I've head that some people wear a cotton vest or undershirt under their binders/sports bras/bras, so I might give that a go
    • Teri Anne
      I wish all the luck in getting to your goal weight. When I first started dressing I was on the slim side and never thought I looked passable because I had no boobs or curves. That was almost as bad as being fat really. At least now I can pass easier to some degree but still its not a female body if that makes sense.
    • Overalls Bear
      I don't know as I have anything useful to share. But I'll tell you how I persevere. I'm an old man who has struggled (in secret) with his gender identity his whole life. And in addition I've had proclivities that would, nowadays, place me within the ABDL community. I have no one I can talk to about my situation (almost never have had.) I once briefly saw a gender therapist. And having the opportunity to talk about things I had kept deeply hidden literally for decades was immensely comforting. Being on websites such as Trans Pulse is also helpful for me although I never feel as though I really fit in anywhere. So that's kind-of a "mixed bag" so to speak.    The other thing that has become something of a grounding technique for me though is that I spend an inordinate amount of time each day on personal grooming... much more than any "normal" man would... especially old geezers such as myself. (I'll spare you the details... LOL!) I've actually tried giving this process up a couple of times, but found I simply couldn't tolerate the result. I love the solitude everything I do affords me. And I adore the outcome. I've actually tried giving the process up a couple of times. But I soon found I couldn't tolerate it. Now I just know it's just something I want to do / have to do. And it helps. 
    • Abi
    • Carolyn Marie
      Very interesting and a positive development.  Thanks for posting, Jandi.   Carolyn Marie
    • Abi
    • Abi
    • Abi
    • Lee H
      Hi Mmindy You said, I think my GT would say something like, "There is no "wrong" place for anyone to be on the spectrum between male and female -- however, very few of us are all one or all the other." And she did say something like, "The doctor delivers the baby, takes a quick look and says, 'It's a ____.' But external genitalia do not necessarily define gender. However, we're forced into society's gender expectations based only on that quick look."   Also, throughout history and still today, there are very advanced cultures which recognize and respect more than two genders. The Greeks and Romans. Parts of India still. Gender expectations are social constructs. Gender variations are nature's constructs.   One of the early benefits of GT for me is learning that the whole point is self-acceptance, irrespective of how "far" I go, or where I stop. It's not about fitting someone else's definition of "gender transition." It's all about finding our own definition.      Good luck with your quest.   ~~A hug from Lee~~
    • Abi
    • Gil83rt
      @Charlize Thank you so much for sharing. So wonderful to hear that you and your wife have been together for 51 years! I hope I will be able to comment something similar when my partner and I are in the same position
    • Jandi
      Wow.  53 here and sunny. I do have my fire going, but unfortunately can't watch it without opening the stove door.
    • Gil83rt
      @Susan R, @Gabriel Thank you both for the warm welcome and taking the time to respond. I suppose I'm most frightened that once I start T I won't be able to look at him and find him attractive like I do now. I love kissing him, holding him, pleasing him sexually and he's the most handsome man on the planet to me. I don't know what I'd do if I still loved him this deeply but was so repulsed by men that I can't make myself hold his hand or enjoy kissing him etc. I adore cuddling with him and lying in bed with our noses touching and stroking his hair and sometimes it makes me nervous how handsome I think he is. I don't want to lose that attraction I have for him. And from most of the comments I've had on forums etc. it seems to be the general consensus that 'yes, T does change your orientation and you probably will like women afterwards' so I don't really have much hope it will be different for me. I don't think I'd mind if I was just generally more interested in sex or even found the passing woman attractive, as long as I was still able to be attracted to him, you know? Love is a wonderful thing and I have no intention of ever leaving him, but it would be really really miserable to just wake up one day and not be able to be intimate with him cause he doesn't have boobs and somehow beards now turn me off.  If that happened, do you think stopping HRT would allow me to revert back? It sounds like another depressing option I know but I might be more comfortable if there was some evidence that it is purely a hormonal thing and if I stop the T I will be able to see him the way I do now again. And then I come back round to how things are perfect just as they are (apart from me being in the wrong body) and maybe that's just the sacrifice I have to make in life in order to be with the one I love. I hate this. It's driving me mad. 😭🤦‍♂️
    • Abi
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.