• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Transition Product Info

Sign in to follow this  

This forum is for information about and reviews of products you use in order to feel more authentic during your transition.  Packers, breast forms, whatever it may be - share your experiences here.  Remember, we do not allow advertisements or sales pitches.

7 topics in this forum

1. Peecock Gen 4 - Review

• 0 replies
    • 5 replies
  2. DIY Packer Harness

• 0 replies
  3. Archer Packer (Large)

• 3 replies
  4. Selene Gaff?

• 1 reply
  5. Almost feel foolish asking.

• 6 replies
  6. Dermablend Concealers

• 2 replies
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 61 Guests (See full list)

• Sarahnr1
    • Natasha1973
    • Mary Jane
    • Alex C
    • Firenze
    • Katharina
  • Who Was Online

108 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • Sarahnr1
    • Natasha1973
    • Mary Jane
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Alex C
    • Firenze
    • Jamey braley
    • Suzanne1
    • Katharina
    • VickySGV
    • Susan
    • KymmieL
    • Susan R
    • Madelyn
    • JustineM
    • Ally
    • Patti Anne
    • MetaLicious
    • Atshorlus
    • Debra Michelle
    • Ellora
    • Traci Lynn
    • claire1000
    • Teejay
    • Jocelyn
    • Hellothere
    • A. Dillon
    • Juelie_Atlas
    • Denisenj
    • michelle_kitten
    • NicoMorgan
    • KathyLauren
    • ShawnaLeigh
    • Tory Aoi
    • BrandiBri
    • MaryEllen
    • Willa
    • Damien Mcknight
    • MaryMary
    • Laura Beth
    • Jani
    • Snow Princess Sophie
    • DonnaBall
    • TammyAnne
    • Jackie C.
    • JoniSteph
    • Emma?
    • logan :)
    • DeeDee
    • Elyssia
    • Willow
    • Ms Maddie
    • Sandra6sandy9sand
    • QuestioningAmber
    • Rachel76
    • Petra Jane
    • CreepyConfusedKid
    • Emily michelle
    • LacrimalDuality
    • 123CDME
    • YharnamDreamDaddy
    • Ronin82
    • Wes
    • Mahaney
    • luke_b
    • nobitaro
    • JJ
    • Cyndee
    • Gender Phoenix
    • jae bear
    • Sally Stone
    • ToniTone
    • The Viv Element
    • Zeda
    • KM
    • Timber Wolf
    • Michelle F
    • Charlize
    • dianeT68
    • MiraM
    • Josie Beth
    • figuringitout
    • drago
    • Addie1312
    • Maid In Bedlam
    • Willowtry
    • saraX
    • tracy_j
    • Mickey
    • Purple_mask
    • Becoming Jordan
    • nitehwk
    • warren94
    • thoughtfullyyours
    • EvanC
    • Amy P
    • Violet_R
    • SallyWi
    • ChrisBee
    • RosieDarling
    • AmeStars
    • aceskywalker08
    • SophiAir
    • johanna
    • Jamie231
    • Phi
    • Jaclyn
    • Anne T
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

NicoMorgan
    Newest Member
    NicoMorgan

• Bulldog1948
    • Omgitsjas
    • Alex C
      Susan R you pic's are amazing..Wow you have come a long way since you start posting. JB I got what your trying to say....Sometimes..the moments are just that moments and time will only  helps us discover our needs and goals. You look amazing and you seem to have air of confidence about so keep doing what your doing. Be safe, BE Proud and KICK ASS.
    • Sarahnr1
      I understand well  sadly  trying to sur press (hold back etc... )    this kind  of feelings    as you have find  out is sadly  not going to work as  planned   and  it will come back and  bite you   every chance it gets  im afraid  . Hence i always  try to tell everyone  you CANT hide from the truth   you CANT   keep it  bottle  up you HAVE to  confront  it head  on   Mary Jane . And yes  its very hard   and takes  allot  of effort  and emotionell work and  strenth  and  determination.   In all honestly my life isent  worth  diddly  and i dont  have  much chances  of ever  change  much  of it  . il probaly  have this life until the  little time i have left  on this earth  before i leave  on natural grounds (for us with my diagnosis  we  leave  roughly 10 - 15 + years  ahead) of  those with no diagnosis  . And i have  accepted this  and im ready for when its my time to leave . BUT  you can still be darn shore i will fight  with  every ounce of my breath  to make  what i have left  of my life  the best i can with what i got to work with  Mary Jane                
    • Alex C
      Hey MJ. Yeah I feel you...its like no matter what you do..it not going to matter. Like you..I am not going to meet someone or get married; that sooo way out off the box. I work super hard only to have it all vanish with in a couple of months...Lets face it life sucks. I  like you am not a quitter but there's only so much a girl can take. Maybe there's hope for both of us if there's people like the TP community whom r willing to reach out, care about us and share the love with us..only time will tell. I voting yes on our TP brothers and sister and I hope you do as well. I hate using this phase because its sometimes comes from a fake place, BUT I LOVE ME AND I LOVE YOU. Be safe, BE Proud and KICK ASS
    • Mary Jane
      Basically what happened was while I was talking to someone (online) that I kind of know and well I was trying to help her but while trying to I thought about the bad things in my life which I don’t know how but I can be distracted enough that I don’t think about those things and I try to avoid thinking about them but things just remind me of them again from time to time
    • Alex C
      Hey Girl Friend..Any pic of you would be a great pic you positivity and confidence is all that is need the rest is window dressing. again congrats .much lv
    • Alex C
    • Sarahnr1
      Mary Jane  im still here.  So lets  continue were we left of   shall we  ?  Now  aparantly something  not  good  happend  again   so what  happend  this  time  my young  friend   
    • Ellora
      Thank you and thank you! I have to credit all the hard work was done by Snapchat. I still need to post a pic with real makeup on, someday. I can’t until I can wish you a happy anniversary! It will happen! 
    • Ellora
      My please and thank you! Posting the timelines has helped me journal my journey. This site has helped me with all of my questions and my journey. Thank you! 
    • Jamey braley
      Ok hugs 
    • Jamey braley
      Should I keep My birth name is jamey lyn braley . Just wondering  what are your thoughts  on the subject  ?
    • Susan R
      This is what started me on my journey back in 2017 when I decided I need to make a change.  I did some serious soul searching after a phone call with my brother-in-law that year.  We were discussing our family’s secrets when he hesitantly told me that he knew something about me but wasn’t sure I’d want to hear it.  He assured me that he had never mentioned to anyone ever.  I told him I want to hear it.  He said he saw me going across the hall to the bathroom in the middle of the night wearing panties as he was about to sneak out of my sister’s bedroom.   I realized at that moment,  I was living a lie and in complete denial that all those people who knew me and had found out about my crossdressing.  I made a list the next day with every person I was pretty sure knew about me since age 11.  I came up with 54 names of friends, family, girlfriends, co-workers, bosses, employees of mine, etc... that caught or confronted me at some point in my life which I denied.  I was very good at deny and compartmentalize.  I was shocked reading through that list.  I remember thinking...“l’m the only one in my life who’s delusional about my situation?” It still took me another 8 months and the death of my best friend and brother to actually get into my first HRT appointment.  It’s important to be honest with yourself, first and foremost.  The rest will fall into place eventually.   Susan R🌷
    • Jamey braley
      Hi cindy
    • Jamey braley
      Thanks Susan 
    • Ellora
      Thank you! It feels sooo good! 
  • Upcoming Events