• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)

• VickySGV
    • MaryEllen
    • ValerieRun
    • Shawnster
    • Delcina B
    • AwesomeClaire
    • Drayse
    • DeeDee
  • Who Was Online

141 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • VickySGV
    • Jani
    • David K.
    • MaryEllen
    • ValerieRun
    • Shawnster
    • Delcina B
    • DeeDee
    • Drayse
    • AwesomeClaire
    • Willow
    • BillieB
    • Willow Farmer
    • Pumela
    • Valfole
    • Teri Anne
    • Aurora
    • KathyLauren
    • Astrid
    • Kasumi63
    • KymmieL
    • Jackie C.
    • Shay
    • AgnesBardsie
    • claire1000
    • HollyNoel
    • Betty K
    • Robin.C
    • skarrrry
    • Jandi
    • Sylvia Feng
    • Niamh
    • jae bear
    • Harlyqynn
    • goodnewsihope
    • ElizabethStar
    • Teejay
    • JamieMackenzie
    • Petra Jane
    • Dawn W.
    • Ann W
    • TaylorF
    • Stefi
    • Myles97
    • SheenaT
    • LaurenA
    • GraceH
    • Emily michelle
    • Rami
    • Devi
    • Jamie68
    • Red_Lauren.
    • QuestioningAmber
    • Linda Marie
    • Maid In Bedlam
    • Gabriel
    • Charlize
    • miz miranda
    • Tasha Marie
    • Jocelyn
    • Marcie Jensen
    • 2beBreanna
    • Dee Jolly
    • onyx
    • Carolyn Marie
    • LusciousTheLock
    • Bri2020
    • Valorie
    • Jayna
    • ChrisR
    • Katharina
    • MomTGDaughter
    • Iris
    • Sukey
    • endofregulation
    • nympheanelumbo
    • Confused1
    • Tory Aoi
    • Kaltia_Atlas
    • Darci
    • Timber Wolf
    • Cyndee
    • Erica Gabriel
    • KayC
    • figuringitout
    • I-think-im-a-girl1808
    • dianeT68
    • Natalie99
    • Robin
    • RhondaS
    • Becca-beans
    • tracy_j
    • Susan R
    • Knoxd68
    • Kestrel McLoughlin
    • KimmieElise
    • BlueNails
    • Samantha2020
    • Emily Michele
    • JustineM
    • Joy
    • Chassie
    • SaraphimL
    • KatieP
    • Arielle Amadore
    • impatience
    • Transgirlkatie
    • Becoming Jordan
    • Mmindy
    • Haley W
    • Djenty
    • Irvana
    • Neoncat
    • MisterJax
    • CD Rachel
    • Cooldrinkofwater9
    • ladykirabellum
    • Princess-audra
    • luke_b
    • Kathy_Rose
    • Heather Nicole
    • Margo
    • BrandenLeon
    • RachelCJ
    • Ronnie
    • Sydneyblue
    • unknown
    • MiraM
    • Lexi C
    • Matt_Sheridan
    • Bankswmb
    • demi101
    • Snow Princess Sophie
    • Carly57
    • Anna A
    • Stephanie 2000
    • MelanieTamara
    • William03232019
    • Yaznaliza
    • Mx.Drago
    • Flowers
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Harlyqynn
    Newest Member
    Harlyqynn

• Alex.G
    • GurlinCanton
    • ValerieRun
      A few weeks into HRT and I just knew what I experienced and felt was a much MUCH better outcome than alternative. There is absolutely no way I would want or even consider going back of my own free will. Whatever future holds it will be another journey forward 🙂
    • AwesomeClaire
      Although I have an MSW and was once an LGSW on track for LICSW, I abandoned that path. I still work at the same agency, just in a different role. I was placed at a community mental health clinic for my internship and they hired me after.
    • Drayse
    • Willow
      @ElizabethStar @KymmieL @Lexa83   Liz I think that is great the progress made at your wife’s birthday.  I thought my wife and I were moving in that direction too.  Signs and conversations were seeming to go in that direction.  Then this weekend hit.  First, she got upset because I changed for bed in front of her.  Then Saturday more SHTF.  I’ll never be ok, I’ve told you that!  I can’t look at you anymore.  And more.  This continued Sunday when I told her I wasn’t going to church.  We talked a lot on Sunday and today.  Things are better but this was my worst weekend in a long time.  Depression. Crying, fighting...  the whole gambit.   She did apologize.  I said it would be better for me if she didn’t suggest she was doing better about me and then explode.  She said sometimes she thought it be easier if I was full time but I pointed out I wasn’t because she didn’t want me out full time.   very difficult time.   Willow
    • Willow Farmer
      I have to drive 5hrs for everything trans---but I have found this gal locally who does fantastic electrolysis and she is fast!  She knows all the trans people, which she is quite protective of and that means I am also safe.   I have this grey-white beard hair too.   She is just a local gal that got a degree and understands how the world turns here.   She also is serving as my therapist, ha ha! My real one is 5+ hrs away and doesn't understand rural people that well.     Maybe you can talk the laser person into getting certified for electrolysis.   It is good money.      ---WILLOW---
    • Pumela
      Hi Susan,    thank you so much for you kind words. My older daughter recently helped Shannon do her makeup and dressed her up in some of her cloths and they took pictures. She tried to get her to come show me but maybe in time and with her support.  I will take your advise and see if Chloe will talk with a councillor with me and try and give her some support.  Shannon has always been.... I don’t know how to describe it.... down and out? Chloe showed me a pic of her with her makeup and she was just beaming. I have never seen him like.  Thanks  Pumela
    • BillieB
      @Shay no I have the Years of T damage 😂 that is a FaceApp feminized picture of me, I am 61 years old and have had the nickname of Lurch for years. I am just happy to be on the correct path now.
    • Shay
      Even one step better than none.
    • Shay
      And luckily you are young enough to not have to years of T damage. You are going to be lovely - mark my words.  
    • VickySGV
      Even though not an MSW, I have many friends in the Trans community who are MSW and MFT counselors.  To some degree it depends on where your are and where you are applying.  Places like California  have requirements that they must consider you if you are Trans. Thus I do know people getting the jobs.  Call your local LGBTQ Center and see if they know of Trans Accepting places you can get a job, some have clinics that do take on interns, who are snapped up by other places.  it may not be the highest paid, but it will take care of licensing requirements. Location Location Location!!  Planned Parenthood who has family counseling services and is now having clinics for Trans people, and other Service Organizations would also be possibilities where I know people are getting jobs, especially as this pandemic thing is rolling. 
    • Shay
      @HollyNoel hang in there - I have been doing electrolysis for about 7 months locally (thank god) but I understand that laser doesn't work (I'm gray as well) and I really am horrible at shaving and it is driving me crazy - BUT - you will find someway, somehow to get it done - I have faith - GROUPON (to get deals) and if you have to drive - you can practice Voice Feminization exercises during the trip or emotion expansion or podcasts about LGBTQ+ topics.
    • BillieB
      Thank you @Shay I am feeling so happy right now! Virtual hugs until real ones can be given.      
    • Shay
      Congratulations - it's a big step and I am proud of you. HUGS
    • Shay
      Have you tried therapists in your area to see if there is available space with them? My therapist has had to turn away patients. I figure Psychology Today listings might also help and networking via LinkedIn perhaps? You've probably tried those routes but it's the best I can come up with for you to try.
    • Shay
      @Willow Farmer - hurray Christians who actually are living by the example of Jesus. 
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.