• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Beauty

Discuss beauty and cosmetics tips and tricks here.

358 topics in this forum

1. Don't buy these.

• 7 replies
    • 17 replies
  2. Improving my mascara technique

• 18 replies
  3. Strands For Trans

• 8 replies
  4. Beginner Makeup Advice? 1 2

• 34 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. Nice weather

• 2 replies
  6. easy to remove eyeliners

• 4 replies
  7. Stippling Brushes Hard to Find

• 2 replies
  8. Old Dog - New Tricks

• 1 reply
  9. makeup 1 2

• 26 replies
    • 1k views
  10. I feel like I won the lottery!

• 11 replies
  11. Fat injections in my hands

• 1 reply
  12. Earrings

• 8 replies
  13. Some times change is good.

• 4 replies
  14. Makeup Fail

• 0 replies
    • 5 replies
  15. type of clothing to start with....

• 5 replies
  16. Vanity

• 21 replies
  17. minimal makeup

• 3 replies
  18. Bigger More Expressive Eyes

• 5 replies
  19. Face masks can be rough on makeup

• 3 replies
  20. The perfect smokey eye.

• 0 replies
  21. First Mani and Pedi

• 0 replies
  22. Hair removal with natural products

• 3 replies
  23. Vegan/Cruelty Free Makeup Options

• 5 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 67 Guests (See full list)

• Jnwanderer88
    • Cynthina
    • Katharina
    • Maddee
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Colleen Henderson
    • lauran michelle
  • Who Was Online

109 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • Jnwanderer88
    • Cynthina
    • Cyndee
    • Katharina
    • Maddee
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Colleen Henderson
    • lauran michelle
    • Astrid
    • claire1000
    • MomTGDaughter
    • KymmieL
    • Jamey
    • DeeDee
    • Petra Jane
    • Ivy
    • miz miranda
    • Timber Wolf
    • Marcie Jensen
    • Jasperthecrystal
    • Jackie C.
    • Jamie73
    • Mx.Drago
    • Hannah Renee
    • Jani
    • StephieGurl
    • Emma De
    • Betty K
    • Mmindy
    • MetaLicious
    • debbie jones
    • MayaXD
    • Jessicaj
    • Vidanjali
    • ChrisFirefly
    • Heather Shay
    • KathyLauren
    • MaryEllen
    • Willow
    • Shellianne_Kay83
    • Charlize
    • AshleighMarie
    • allygirltrek007
    • Mattie Michele
    • MiraM
    • LaurenA
    • Elizabeth Star
    • Maria Viklund
    • RhondaS
    • KayriLynne
    • Robin.C
    • Samuel William
    • pechenezhka
    • tracy_j
    • Evelyn J
    • Aggie1
    • VickySGV
    • rachel w
    • sevan
    • Katie23
    • Delcina B
    • Moira Arista
    • Beginsat43
    • Spencer Phoenix
    • Yui
    • ValerieRun
    • CD Rachel
    • Kylie
    • Davie
    • Teejay
    • christinakristy2021
    • AshleighRoxx
    • chipped_teeth
    • Russ Fenrisson
    • Billie75B
    • Kasumi63
    • Sydneyblue
    • Bri2020
    • Lyndoryee
    • Kara Zor-El
    • This Ichi
    • WillbeAlice
    • Heather Nicole
    • stveee
    • Sally Stone
    • Just-Jenny-finally
    • Vin in F
    • Cortomaltese
    • Joanne07081
    • Sarahnr1
    • Brianna1981
    • Aliana
    • Sol
    • Susan R
    • Kate Carter
    • Kamuy
    • Jordyn1215225
    • Zelaire
    • JJ
    • JustineM
    • Betty_B
    • swallow
    • Natnewgirl
    • Rosie.
    • hansel93
    • Princess-audra
    • Venuessmith
    • Sammie M
    • Beth Susan
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

allygirltrek007
    Newest Member
    allygirltrek007

• AnastasiaTempest
    • Fuzznz
    • RosieKohn
    • David.S.C
    • Natasa
    • Cynthina
      Has anyone else been, asked to participate in the survey on transition that the VA sent out last week?   I completed the survey and was overly excited about the questions asked and the information that they are seeking from transitioning Vets. There were questions about the types of surgeries and treatments that we would like to have done as well as if the VA should pay the full expense or if we would accept out-of-pocket expenses on our own. If you happen to get the survey in the mail or e-mail, please take the time to fill it out. I believe that this information will help all of us in the future. It only took about 15 min, and they offer a $15 gift card for your time, or you can have the money donated to a VA trans support organization. 
    • Ivy
    • Timber Wolf
      Hi Ashleigh, Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here.   Lots of love and a big welcome hug, Timber Wolf🐾
    • Timber Wolf
      Good day everyone,❤   Happy birthday AnastasiaTempest!🎂 Happy birthday David.S.C!🎂 Happy birthday Fuzznz!🎂 Happy birthday Natasa!🎂 Happy birthday RosieKhon!🎂 Hope you have a beautiful day!   Lots of love, Timber Wolf🐾
    • Marcie Jensen
      @awkward-yet-sweetYou make an excellent point, and one I'm sure applies in all states.    I'm confused about something in the article, though and would appreciate some answers if anyone knows. THe article refers to governor Abbot's "order" as opposed to Texas law. My question is thus: is this actual TX law, or is it an executive order by the governor? Make no mistake, it's wrong either way; I mean who in their right mind would assume that trans children all live in abusive homes that require investigation? The question of law v. executive order raises raises more issues, though. Such as if it's state law, it can be challenged as unconstitutional federally. If it's an executive order, it can be challenged at both state and federal level as the executive branch cannot make laws, merely enforce them.    IMHO, this whole thing stinks to high heaven and the only hero in it is the worker who resigned in protest. What a mess.  
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      People need to know an essential truth:. You don't have to open the door and talk to CPS/DFS or any other flavor if "child police.". I don't believe all people who work for those departments are bad...some do it for the right reasons like the man in this article.  But if in doubt, tell them to get off your property.  In the USA, the 4th Amendment protects against warrantless searches, and the 5th Amendment protects against self-incrimination.     FWIW - in my county, if a state employee shows up to bother, we can call the sheriff for help.  The sheriff is quite proactive about dealing with that sort of stuff.  Hopefully other sheriffs around the nation will do likewise.
    • Jani
      I read that story elsewhere.  He was brave for trying to work within the system but in the end it failed him and all the parents being investigated.    
    • Jani
      Thanks for your service Ashleigh.  The A-6 is a neat jet.     Jani
    • debbie jones
      thank you all for you welcoms xx
    • Mmindy
      That's great Hannah, I hope you find that most of your longtime friends are accepting you for who you truly are.    That's right Lizzy, his loss and our gain.   Good morning everyone,   I've been away on vacation at a Bluegrass Festival, camping with friends and family. It went well and no one questioned my more androgynous presentation. I also played the upright bass, in a jam session at a campsite down the hill from us. I may have found another focus for may ADHD list of hobbies. Oh look! A fire truck!   Hugs for everyone, Coffee or Not.   Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • MayaXD
      I think I understand, thanks!   Yes, I already have short hair which can really come across as feminine, masculine and androgynous depending on my outfit.   Yeah, I guess you're right... Thanks!   I got it, thank you!   I understood the main ideas of what should I do next, just be natural and do what I feel like doing at the moment and sometimes try to observe it (but without ruining the moment). I won't try and hurry it, because even other parts of myself that I figured out took me some time. Thank you all for answering!
    • KymmieL
      I am keeping watch on Hurricane Ian. As my mom lives north of Tampa. She is far enough inland to not get any storm surge. But I am still worried.   Kymmis
    • Marcie Jensen
      WHat you say makes perfect sense. I think I'm going to do the same.
    • KathyLauren
      Hi, @AshleighMarie.  Welcome!   I am another late bloomer.  I was 62 when I began my transition.  Better late than never.  I am 68 now, and loving being me.   I hope you are able to get the medical issues sorted out so that you are free to take whatever transition steps you choose.   Regards, Kathy
    • Willow
      Good morning    Another nice day here but not so much for the people in hurricane Ian’s path.  Please raise your thoughts and prayers whom ever you believe in for those who are about to get smashed by this powerful storm.  I have a friend, Rachel, who took a brief moment to tell me that she was doing everything she could to save her home and that she was getting her important things together and packed into her car so she could evacuate.  I have other friends in Florida as well but she lives in the Tampa area.   I know we have many friends on this forum that must also be in a bad spot in the destructive zones. Please be with all of them in your hearts as they are running out of time.   praying for them!   Willow

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.