• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Beauty

Discuss beauty and cosmetics tips and tricks here.

336 topics in this forum

1. Improving my mascara technique

• 15 replies
  2. Beard Cover Question

• 7 replies
    • 11 replies
  3. Surprise gift

• 5 replies
  4. Get fake nails, they said it would be fun.

• 7 replies
  5. Beginner Makeup Advice?

• 9 replies
  6. Amazing Wig Value

• 7 replies
  7. I bought a 'Men's' product

• 9 replies
  8. Genuinely Close Shave

• 2 replies
    • 15 replies
  9. Eye Makeup Hack

• 1 reply
    • 6 replies
  10. Hair Management for M2F Daughter

• 4 replies
  11. Nails make me complete

• 4 replies
  12. Anti-Wrinkle Faux Paus

• 4 replies
  13. Perm and hair coloring for my M2F Daughter

• 2 replies
  14. Makeup Brush Cleaning Tips

• 10 replies
  15. Wigs

16. Best Setting Spray Ever

• 1 reply
  17. Nails

• 18 replies
  18. Trans Woman Makeup Series

• 3 replies
  19. Wig Buying

• 12 replies
  20. Makeup Advice? 1 2

• 32 replies
    • 1.1k views
  21. Dull Shaving Razors

• 5 replies
  22. Image

• 4 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 108 Guests (See full list)

• DeeDee
    • SW1026
    • KathyLauren
    • Mx.Drago
    • Stephanie 2000
    • Chloe Cozee
    • Bri2020
    • 2beBreanna
    • Audrey
    • Jackie C.
    • Drayse
  • Who Was Online

133 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • DeeDee
    • SW1026
    • KathyLauren
    • Mx.Drago
    • 2beBreanna
    • Stephanie 2000
    • Chloe Cozee
    • Bri2020
    • Audrey
    • Jackie C.
    • Drayse
    • Jamie68
    • ElizabethStar
    • Conner2020
    • Jandi
    • Petra Jane
    • Teri Anne
    • Jani
    • Cyndee
    • Jocelyn
    • Chloé Rei
    • Willow
    • Ann W
    • KymmieL
    • JustineM
    • MaryEllen
    • BillieB
    • Timber Wolf
    • Charlize
    • CallMeKeira
    • Mary Jane
    • Ivan
    • Lisandro
    • VickySGV
    • Confused1
    • luke_b
    • Shay
    • Katharina
    • RobynNYC
    • tracy_j
    • MiraM
    • ValerieRun
    • Damien Mcknight
    • claire1000
    • figuringitout
    • Rosie.
    • Aurora
    • CD Rachel
    • Kacey Lee
    • Holly Brandt
    • Vanessa Michelle
    • LaurenA
    • HaraSurya
    • unknown
    • ThankOurTroops
    • onyx
    • Niamh
    • Erica Gabriel
    • Emily michelle
    • RhondaS
    • Red_Lauren.
    • MomTGDaughter
    • Mya042
    • Chiefsrule58
    • Andrea Jean
    • Lexi C
    • Emily Michele
    • Yvonne
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Genny
    • gina-nicole-t
    • Mmindy
    • Sarahtoraven
    • IseulK
    • Ellie Jean
    • Susan R
    • Sally Stone
    • Rorelai
    • Samantha2020
    • Zooey
    • Piellette
    • Astrid
    • SamanthaC
    • Stacie f
    • Sydneyblue
    • Kris-Boston
    • Tracie Jada
    • Dana Michelle
    • Wes
    • Teejay
    • Heather Nicole
    • Brianna1
    • Esther
    • pandamom
    • HollyNoel
    • sarahmetal
    • miz miranda
    • Gabriel
    • Phi
    • Rami
    • Maddee
    • Kate Carter
    • Zoey4Trix
    • LeavesThatAreGreen
    • Leesa Metz
    • Marie58
    • Motormouth95
    • Shawn Michelle
    • Fynn
    • Maid In Bedlam
    • Kiara
    • KayC
    • Betty K
    • Robin.C
    • Sarahnr1
    • KatieP
    • Becoming Jordan
    • magical realism
    • Cheyenne skye
    • JamieL
    • DonkeySocks
    • QuestioningAmber
    • tomi
    • Kiera
    • SpongeBobFan
    • Kaltia_Atlas
    • Princess-audra
    • ReyArrivesL8
    • SL
    • Denisenj
    • Michellle
    • David K.
    • Lee H
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Lisandro
    Newest Member
    Lisandro

• claire1000
    • nikrs
    • Jackie C.
      Never played a lot of that. I own a copy, but my group didn't really gel with White Wolf rules. Except maybe Street Fighter. White Wolf writes (or at least wrote, I haven't checked out their products in years) pretty good flavor text.   Hugs!
    • Jackie C.
      That would drive me nuts. The first place I feel the cold is my breasts. Cold air hits my skin and I'm all, "Ahh! My boobs!" I forget how early you are into the process, but every little thing bothered them in the beginning. I used hot compresses to get them to relax. They're better now (at, what? 36 months?), but they're still really sensitive.   You're probably OK, but I'd ask my Endo or my PCP (if they're in the loop) just to be sure. You don't want to take chances with your breasts.   Hugs!
    • Mx.Drago
      Hello and Welcome Holly! Live, love, laugh and feel free to explore. Glad to have you join us.
    • Jackie C.
      Salutations @Holly Brandt! Welcome to Transgenderpulse!   So yeah, 55 isn't all that old. I didn't come to terms with my situation until I was 48. I suspected and dreamed for a very long time before I decided to stop hiding and go for it. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner.   A lot of us older gals have trouble with marriage. It's hard to build a stable relationship on a foundation of misdirection. We don't mean it, but if you can't be yourself with your spouse, you're asking for trouble. Some marriages survive, some don't. The odds are basically a coin flip weighted ever so slightly in your favor. I've done dumber things with a smaller chance of success, but I'm glad this particular one worked out for me.   So once again, welcome! We're glad you're here!   Hugs!
    • Jackie C.
      Finally home for a minute. Decent workout at the gym to start my day. I forgot my towel though so I spent more time than I like wiping the machines down with paper. @Jamie68, I was more worried about losing bone density, but I've got a pretty intense workout going on (well, now). I can't say for sure how much upper body strength I lost because I didn't have much when I started, but, depending on what you're talking about, I can squat 180 pretty easily and leg press 450. My chest press is at about 180. I don't deadlift. Well, my straight-leg deadlift was 230 today, but I don't do a full deadlift. I know it's good for me, but I'm afraid I'm going to hurt myself with or without a spot. Probably silly, but there you are. Then again, I'm a giant dork and it's probably a miracle I haven't crippled myself yet. So yeah, research says that after about 9 months on HRT (Well, MtF HRT obviously) you lost around 30% of your performance capability. At around two years you're where a cis-woman would be. Basically we're like big cars with small engines. I'm at about two-and-a-half years so there's nowhere to go but up. Assuming that I keep exercising and taking care of myself.   I got my wife's wedding ring back from the jeweler today. It was shedding diamonds again. Poor thing. The jeweler decided not to charge us anything because they go to where my spouse works for their vet care. I was wound so tight that about had me bawling right there in the store.   Next up is lunch. Lunch will be boring but if I'm going to lose the rest of this weight I need to stick to my diet. I miss food.   After lunch, I'm going to put on some pants (my leggings do nothing to stop the cold) and start shoveling. The snow is heavy and wet, so it should be an absolute joy.   Hugs!
    • Jamie68
      I think society in general is becoming more accepting with transgender people. I have 2 relatives who just came out recently. The most recent is a 13 yr old niece/nephew starting HRT for FTM transition. Seems awful young, but they've been dealing with dysphoria for years, with therapy. He's lucky to have parents who support him. I couldn't even begin to talk to MY parents about it. They probably would have put me in a mental institution.
    • Mx.Drago
      There are three terms on attraction I can think of.   Sapphic, is also known as Woman Loving Woman (WLW), LBPQ (Lesbian, Bisexual, Pansexual, Queer), and Difemina, a woman/woman-aligned gender person who's attracted to women/woman-aligned (exclusively or not)    https://lgbta.wikia.org/wiki/Sapphic     Achillan, also known as men loving men (MLM), apollian, chaeronean, and chaeronic, is a Man/man-aligned gender person who's attracted to men/man-aligned (exclusively or not)   https://lgbta.wikia.org/wiki/Achillean     Diamoric - also known as adonian, adonic and cypric, is a Non-Binary person who's attracted to any person.   https://lgbta.wikia.org/wiki/Diamoric    😅 Probably missing a few other terms, plus who knows maybe more terms are being conjured as we speak.  
    • Jamie68
      I'm a little short on patience also. I want "B" cup breasts so bad, I get depressed they're not growing faster. Shame on me for complaining. At 5 months I'm probably ahead of schedule with my "A" cups. Mostly want them bigger so that I will HAVE to come out to my family. I want to wear girl stuff SO bad. I have been leaving little clues around the house, but no one has mentioned anything yet. Wearing pretty high cut boy shorts and painting my toenails helps with the dysphoria some. Dressing and living as a woman will be much better. Sorry about the whimpering.   Jamie
    • Jandi
      Those little creeps piss me off.  They got into some of my clothes and chewed a hole in one skirt.   They always seem to get my favorites.  I have a kitty, but she seems to prefer to do her hunting outside.  Useless thing.  Well, I still like her.   No snow here, had thunderstorms last night.  They claim it's supposed to be warm today - we'll see.   Spent the weekend at my daughter's house.  That was a nice break.  A friend up there has a teenaged daughter who is saying she is trans now.   Fortunately her mother is quite open to it.  I did tell them about this place if they want to check it out.   I watched Jack Rabbit's latest youtube.  It is pretty good for for an older girl to watch.
    • Jamie68
      I went to the gym with my 23 yr old  grandson this morning. First time since start of transition almost 5 months ago. They say you loose upper body strength. Oh yeah, they weren't wrong. He was doing 260 pounds and I was lucky to do 30 pounds. What a shock! I knew I was getting weaker, but didn't know it was that bad. Time to get serious about working out. Don't want to get ripped, just want to stay healthy.
    • Jamie68
      40 degrees? That's a heat wave for us Illinois gals. Love the coffee cup. We only got maybe a half inch of snow and a little freezing rain here in Pontiac.   
    • Willow
      @KymmieLPatience is a virtue.  Keep telling yourself that, patience is a virtue, like hell it is when your waiting on HRT meds.  Makes a girls lose it! yes good socks that are thick and soft just can’t be parted with.  I have three pair.   Willow  
    • KymmieL
      Keira, boo hiss, auto zone. O'reilly is much better. JK.   @Willow , I know a good pair of socks is like an old friend.   Well, my Thursday. We got about 2" of white crap. My oldest in Lincoln, NE had 15" on the ground yesterday. And still coming down. The mule express must have gotten lost between here and Cheyenne. Still no E. anxious to get it.   Have a safe day everyone.   Kymmie
    • Jani
      Yes this is true.  If you are attracted to the other sex it may be that you always had that but repressed it.  
    • Timber Wolf
      Hi Lexi, I'm M2F, never married, and I'm attracted to women. Gender and sexuality are not connected.  There is nothing wrong no matter which preference you have.   Lots of love, Timber Wolf🐾
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.