• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Forum Questions and Answers

Found a bug?  Feature not working as it should?  Have a question about how to use the forums, a resource on the site, or the chat rooms?  This is the place to get help.

This is not a forum to ask transition, hormone, or other questions.  It is for questions about the website and technical issues.

207 topics in this forum

1. Information in Posts

• 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  2. Message

• 5 replies
  3. Why denied permission?

• 4 replies
  4. Medical care recommendations

• 4 replies
  5. Error Message

• 8 replies
  6. Profile picture

• 1 reply
  7. Delete a post

• 5 replies
  8. Profile pics overlay text

• 5 replies
  9. Where is my backbone

10. Forums

• 5 replies
  11. Hello! How do I personalize my profile more?

• 1 reply
  12. How do I put a profile pic.

• 4 replies
  13. To Admins: Username edit?

• 23 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. System logs me out when I submit a topic

• 9 replies
  15. Transpulse pages slow to load 1 2 3

• 58 replies
    • 2.7k views
  16. Pictures

• 3 replies
  17. removing excess storage

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  18. New Logo

• 8 replies
  19. Site Ideas and access. New section's 1 2

• 28 replies
    • 1.6k views
  20. Wife help

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 125 Guests (See full list)

• Betty K
    • Susie
    • SamC
    • KymmieL
    • MaeBe
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • Thea
    • Ivy
  • Who Was Online

80 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • MaeBe
    • Betty K
    • Susie
    • SamC
    • KymmieL
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • Thea
    • Ivy
    • April Marie
    • Mmindy
    • MayeAngelo
    • sp884
    • EasyE
    • Sally Stone
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Karen Carey
    • Vidanjali
    • Avra
    • Petra Jane
    • MaybeRob
    • Sienna14
    • VickySGV
    • MaryEllen
    • Erica Leigh
    • Ashley0616
    • Maddee
    • rachel w
    • Zoe Denise
    • Willow
    • Penrose-Pauling
    • Timi
    • KatieSC
    • Astrid
    • Birdie
    • KathyLauren
    • AllieJ
    • emeraldmountain2
    • mattie22
    • Davie
    • ClaireBloom
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Stefi
    • Shellianne_Kay83
    • Cyndee
    • AshleighMarie
    • Mirrabooka
    • Lorelei
    • Kasak
    • gavin
    • Charlize
    • Jani
    • Heather Shay
    • MirandaB
    • Charleigh Dakota
    • LucyF
    • AcedTea87
    • elizamichellex
    • tracy_j
    • TinaDawn
    • BeautifulMistake
    • violet r
    • Evelyn J
    • Pip
    • marysssia
    • Timber Wolf
    • DeeDee
    • Michelle_S
    • Mia Marie
    • newlyhatched
    • CatsAndCoffee
    • missyjo
    • Breanne_O
    • neo3000
    • Caohmán
    • Cover Girl
    • Mx.Drago
    • LyndseyQ
    • smaczna
    • Andrea D
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Zoe Denise
    Newest Member
    Zoe Denise

• itsJoey
    • LadyJune
    • MaeBe
      Maybe they called me he/him at the dealership because I completely forgot my mascara! Eyeliner without mascara…a bold new trend among the helplessly lost! :)   Fixed that! 
    • Abigail Genevieve
      Ah. Email from Gibson. [it was actually less legible than this, as he didn't use punctuation, it was all caps, and he ran all his words together. Taylor was used to it.   T - As everyone was under my super. this last year, don't worry about the evals. I will handle it. Send all email about new proposals to me, your unit handles work under way.  You will be involved but the first step is those go to me. Thanks   Here is an outline of what questions I want to see answered tomorrow.  Feel free to just jot down your thoughts.  If you don't know, say so and maybe point to how we can find that out............   Your new position will seem very challenging for a while but I am sure you can handle it.  Everyone has the utmost confidence in you.   PS your performance evaluation will be stellar, as reflected in your new position and compensation.  You get 100. One less thing to worry about.   Taylor sent him 45 emails right after that, gave some thought to the questions, and then had to turn to one of the proposals under way and review it.  That done, she read through the personnel files on her people so she would better understand them and what they could do. There was a very thin folder with her name on it.  It had one piece of paper on it. On it was written "the best!".  The others were thicker but didn't take long either, and she returned to answering the questions.   
    • Sally Stone
      Post 5 “Coming out to My Significant Other”   My wife and I were high school sweethearts and after 40 plus years of marriage we are still soulmates.  Yes, I consider myself lucky, but we also worked hard to stay sweethearts, and my transgender nature was one of the things that required a lot of hard work to reconcile.    Back when I realized she was the girl I was going to marry, I was still struggling with gender identity, and up to that point I had kept this guarded secret from her.  I wondered how I was going to tell her, and I pondered the timing.  I had already decided she needed to know before I would feel comfortable asking her to marry me.  I was absolutely terrified that when she learned about my gender identity issues, it would scare her off.  Despite my deep concern, I just knew in my heart, I couldn’t keep the truth from her.   In my case, I never thought a relationship with a girl, or marriage to a girl would somehow cure my gender dysphoria.  In fact, the blossoming of our relationship didn’t mute or minimize my gender confusion one bit, so my desire to keep dressing like a girl remained strong.  I actually considered not telling her at all, but I already knew this wasn’t a passing phase, so kicking the proverbial can down the road didn’t make sense to me.    Since I was committed to revealing my secret, I pondered how to initiate the conversation?  Obviously, I would tell her that I enjoyed dressing and looking like a girl, so part of the conversation would be about crossdressing.  The fact that I cross-dressed was the easier part of the conversation and it would make clear to her what I was doing, but the harder part would be explaining why; because, at that time in my life, I had no idea why I was feeling like I was a girl.  Still, I felt a partial explanation was better than none at all and if she could accept the crossdressing part initially, maybe she and I could explore the deeper meaning, together.    Telling my fiancé I was a crossdresser seemed the simplest explanation at the time.  All that remained was the timing and this is when a situation arose that I hoped would be the perfect setup for my big reveal.  She and I were going to a friend’s party, and on the weekend it was to take place, my fiancé’s parents were out of town.  I casually mentioned that I thought it would be a “goof” to show up at the party dressed like a girl.  Much to my joy and surprise, she thought it was a super idea.  In fact, her enthusiasm for the idea was more than I could have hoped for.  With her parents out of town, we had her house to use for my transformation.    At the time, I had my own stash of girl’s clothing, but admitting to this would have revealed too much.  Besides, she had already started planning my wardrobe for me and I was certain her efforts would be much better than anything my feeble stash might result in.  I couldn’t have been more correct and after she dressed me and did my makeup, I looked more like a girl than I ever had before.  In fact, my new appearance was so striking, I could barely contain my joy.  Of course, this was supposed to be a “goof” so, I did my level best to hide the excitement I was feeling inside.  While I was elated being dressed and out in public, I was absolutely terrified at the same time.  Consequently, showing up at the party was a lot more difficult for me than I had imagined.  Ultimately, everyone got a big kick out of me, and that did help to relax me a little.  However, I had vowed to come clean to my fiancé at some point during the evening, so I remained uncomfortably anxious.   Later, and after a few drinks, I had mustered up the courage to reveal my secret to my future wife.  I pulled her aside and had her follow me to a quiet room upstairs.  Alone together, I began trying to explain my feelings, which as I recall revolved mostly around my desire to dress like a girl.  I did tell her my feelings were more complex, but I think she latched onto the fact that I was a guy who enjoyed looking like a girl on occasion.  I was extremely emotional as we talked, but she comforted me and told me it didn’t change her feelings for me.   I have to say having that conversation with my fiancé that night was the best decision I ever made.  It ensured we would face the future together without secrets or deceit. I know it strengthened our relationship. Of course, my wife really didn’t have any idea what she was signing up for when she agreed to support my transgender nature.  It would be like riding a roller coaster, lots of ups and quite a few downs, but the fact that she knew about me before we got married, made the ride a lot smoother than it could have been.   Hugs,   Sally
    • Maddee
    • rachel w
      Thank you    Here is a up date all went well was back home by noon time feeling really good just chilling out,  I was able to kind of get my sister on board with me and it feels so good she is trying and i told her I am very proud of her to try to under stand she wants to no know so that is a step forward. she also drove me to the hospital.  thank you all for just being here
    • Willow
      Hi, I’m back   @MaeBe @Ashley0616 @April Marie and @Mmindy and everyone else, my wife says thank you for the birthday wishes.    It was a busy day at work today.  Once things settled down a little, I went outside and washed the windows.  My Manager was very happy with how much better they looked.  And no ladders were involved. Just my personal window washing gear.  Now that they are clean (for only the second time in a year and both by me) I would like to wash them with some Rainex instead of just window cleaner.  We sell gallon jugs of Rainex windshield washer fluid and I think using that next time might help keep rain spots off the windows.     we are going out to J Peter’s for dinner tonight. We both like it so it’s a winner.  It’s a local restaurant with several locations.    time to feed and walk the dog.   Tomorrow is a 4am day.  I like the work of the 4am shift I just wish it was later.  The again it’s nice to get home by 12 noon
    • rachel w
      thankyou just got my internet back on today from the storm we HAD ON THE 4. AND YES I AM TAKING 3 WEEKS OFF
    • MaeBe
      Do you think the project came along faster because you got to do it authentically? Was the energy different?   I liked & subscribed for more content! So, keep slaying Betty!
    • Abigail Genevieve
      She had time to think on her way out to the former factory grounds.  She was met at the gate by an armed guard. She was expected, and there was a four-wheel drive golf-cart type thing to go around in.  The guard would drive.  He had a rifle. "Is that necessary?" "We get some people coming in here, sneaking in here, tough customers, sometimes.  Persuasion is sometimes necessary. We haven't shot anything except rats in a long time, and the rats are gone. Nothing to eat anymore." He drove her through the abandoned parking lots and around the buildings.  They were commonplace industrial buildings. "I want to look in one," she said. "How about this one?" "Okay." He unlocked the door and with a shove it opened with a creak on long-disused hinges.  A big open space. Glass-walled office corner. Mezzanine, empty.  One or two machines of uncertain function.  Lots of open floor.  No sign of leakage. "Is there power?" "It's shut off from outside.  No sense wasting it.  We light up the outside at night but people will come in here and tap into the power if we leave it on." "I see." Musty smell. Washrooms.  This one was ready for occupancy. On the way back she realized she still had absolutely no idea of what to write except they needed to identify barriers in the way of bringing jobs to Millvale. Legal. Production costs.  Transportation.  Off hand she was not thinking of others. Material costs. The guard had been a perfect gentleman.  She had Bob on speed dial and had prepared a short speech and they would see each other if not, and she had not had to do that.   It was even worse when she got back to her desk.  The only consolation was that the HR guy showed up and  handed her an envelope, and in it was her new salary amount.  It had been almost doubled.  Gibson came by and gave her the desk key.  HR wanted to know what positions she wanted to fill.  Descriptions needed ASAP, preferably by COB today. She decided to work through lunch, and she did, grabbing vending machine food.  She realized she was no longer going to eat lunch with the girls.  She was now Management, and it could be lonely. They were sending her on a two-week wilderness expedition next summer and they needed to know which session to put her in, because it filled up quickly.  She picked the first, and worked through her email. 
    • MaeBe
      Love, love, love!
    • Abigail Genevieve
      The CEO was at the head of the table. Then there was the CFO, the office manager, the head of legal, Gibbs, the head of sales, Taylor, and around the other side various VPs and what not.  HR.    Both Gibson and Taylor were congratulated on their promotions.  The suddenness underscored the urgency of the company.   "What exactly do we produce?"  Taylor's first question.  As far as she knew nothing was produced in Millvale.   There was some clearing of throats.  Finally someone said "We don't know."  That, she realized, was the head of production.   "We don't know?"  Most of the table asked that.   "We began off-shoring some thirty or forty years ago - there are people who can tell you when - and now we get paid by a shell company that is owned by another, and another, like a Russian doll, and deep down in there are the production companies.  We don't know where or what. It's opaque."   The CFO continued, "we have had a fine revenue stream.  But with all this talk of bringing back jobs - we have forty acres that used to make product sitting there with rail spurs and a water tower and everything needed - we wanted to bring some of it back to Millvale.  But we don't know what it is that we make or how to make it, and no one is around any more who remembers what was made where."   "Sounds like a problem."  Taylor thought that for her first meeting she was talking to much.   "It is.  It is vacant and deteriorating and we pay taxes on it, provide security and maintenance.  That is why the Board decided that it needs to be brought back to production." "Sounds good to me," Taylor put into the silence. "I hope so," said the CEO. "You are in charge of marketing the property and seeing that it is fully productive in ten years. Your first year goal is ten percent.  Bear in mind that the City of Millvale has been trying to market it for the past forty years without success.  We are far from an interstate." "Me? Do you think I am Superwoman?" "Yes, we do.  We are confident you can pull this off.  Your performance will be evaluated by your success. The bench mark for the coming year is 10% occupancy, or three, excuse me, four acres.  We will give you whatever staffing resources you need.  Simply ask Gibson, who will liaison with accounting, legal and everyone else in this endeavor, which we are calling Onshoring. It is the most important thing we are doing now." Taylor was stunned. Gibson leaned over to her. "By this time tomorrow I want to review your fully developed action plan." She nodded, wondering how she was going to pull this off. "That is our girl.  Meeting adjourned.   She went back to her desk.  There were fifteen emails and three phone messages.  Three people had questions about the proposals in development.   So much for a low pressure job. Most of the emails were internal CONGRATULATIONS but people also had a habit of adding something needing doing to it, so she had to read them all. Slowly.  And it wasn't that long ago that they almost fired her.    
    • Mmindy
      I'm not on this thread very often, however when one of our own TPF folks drops a new song or video. I'm watching it or them.   Way to go @Betty K!     Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Mmindy
      That's great @April Marie,   I'm so happy that your wife accepted the challenge and is there for you.   Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Mmindy
      Those are two cool songs, plus I also subscribed and liked your videos.   Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • MaeBe
      Agreed, Ms. Ivy!   I hope you’re having the loveliest of days!
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.