• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Questions and Answers

Found a bug?  Feature not working as it should?  Have a question about how to use the forums, a resource on the site, or the chat rooms?  This is the place to get help.

This is not a forum to ask transition, hormone, or other questions.  It is for questions about the website and technical issues.

111 topics in this forum

1. Site Ideas and access. New section's 1 2

• 25 replies
  2. Asking for Help

• 1 reply
  3. Following a forum and notifications

• 4 replies
  4. Christmas Lights

• 21 replies
  5. For those using the Dark Theme

• 12 replies
  6. Donations Question

• 2 replies
  7. Posting time limits

• 2 replies
  8. When can I post my Christmas Greetings?

• 10 replies
    • 4 replies
  9. Membership Ranks

• 10 replies
  10. To Admins: Username edit?

• 13 replies
  11. New background challenges

• 3 replies
  12. Navigation Bar stays at the top

• 3 replies
  13. Font Size

• 12 replies
    • 7 replies
  14. Has there been a background change?

• 2 replies
  15. Ampersands "&" do Not Show in Topic Titles

• 2 replies
  16. Forum Update, update

• 8 replies
  17. Forum Themes

• 1 reply
  18. Forum Updated 1 2 3

• 56 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. Is there an app for this website?

• 2 replies
  20. Email link appears to be incorrect

• 9 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 75 Guests (See full list)

• Red_Lauren.
    • Jeanette West
    • breee
    • KatieP
    • Zooey
    • HollyNoel
    • Confused1
  • Who Was Online

146 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • Red_Lauren.
    • Jeanette West
    • breee
    • KatieP
    • Zooey
    • HollyNoel
    • Confused1
    • Motormouth95
    • Piellette
    • Erica Gabriel
    • Carolyn Marie
    • AnAnxiousMess
    • Ellie Jean
    • Heather Nicole
    • Abi
    • JustineM
    • ValerieRun
    • DonkeySocks
    • gina-nicole-t
    • Genny
    • KymmieL
    • claire1000
    • Mmindy
    • ElizabethStar
    • Audrey
    • Jamie68
    • CyndiNC
    • VickySGV
    • SpongeBobFan
    • Astrid
    • Valorie
    • 2beBreanna
    • magical realism
    • CD Rachel
    • Samantha2020
    • sleepinflame
    • Emily michelle
    • LaurenA
    • Chloe Cozee
    • MomTGDaughter
    • Bri2020
    • DeeDee
    • Phoenix
    • Jandi
    • SharkGirl98
    • Jackie C.
    • RhondaS
    • miz miranda
    • Jocelyn
    • Sydneyblue
    • SL
    • Betty K
    • Zoey4Trix
    • TrIIIy
    • KathyLauren
    • A. Dillon
    • Conner2020
    • Rosie.
    • Teejay
    • Sally Stone
    • Willa
    • Charlize
    • Emily Michele
    • Petra Jane
    • David K.
    • Claire 1960
    • I-think-im-a-girl1808
    • Lexi C
    • Chiefsrule58
    • Shay
    • Gabriel
    • Ann W
    • Vanessa Michelle
    • Kestrel McLoughlin
    • Phi
    • Willow
    • jo_g
    • Susan R
    • Althea
    • SW1026
    • Kacey Lee
    • Aurora
    • tomi
    • Lee H
    • Jacques
    • Rorelai
    • Judy Callaway
    • luke_b
    • CallMeKeira
    • Jani
    • Kiara
    • NoCityGurl
    • Katharina
    • JamieGee
    • MaryEllen
    • Tory Aoi
    • Timmie Sawyer
    • MayGay
    • RobynNYC
    • Timber Wolf
    • Cyndee
    • MiraM
    • Jackster
    • christinakristy2021
    • Stephanie 2000
    • Ainsley
    • ArikB
    • Lexa83
    • Robin.C
    • Devi
    • Kiera
    • tracy_j
    • Ivan
    • Andrea Jean
    • IseulK
    • Zailey
    • Candy66
    • Violet_R
    • CBabe
    • Pam0819
    • Becoming Jordan
    • RachelQ
    • Teri Anne
    • Elyssia
    • JJ
    • Ava87
    • Fynn
    • Joanna Eagle
    • Princess-audra
    • Madelyn
    • Robbie
    • BrandiBri
    • Wanda Full
    • AbbyVO
    • QuestioningAmber
    • BlackHeart
    • Mary Jane
    • Rachel19
    • Rami
    • Cecelia
    • Miss Linnea
    • unknown
    • KayC
    • Ethereal
    • Daphne
    • JesseFox
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

David K.
    Newest Member
    David K.

• Eleanora
    • Amanda Amethyst
    • rorylm
    • breee
      i am wondering if anyone has had different experiences with placing the patch in certain areas of your body? does it really matter? 
    • breee
      hi. from my person experience and the many things ive read here and there when you are transitioning soo many people want to look like a woman, like how you feel. my change came easy to me on account of something i read that sunk in. it went something like this.. its not how you present on the outside but more of how you feel on the inside, because the outside will come as you grow into your new self. i found this very insightful for myself as i was trying to do all things at once, dress, look, walk, talk...yeesh too much lol. start slow..baby steps. change clothing style and wear out in public..people dont notice but you will. wear some low heels with long pants things like that. after a couple of years i was presenting as a full time woman..myself. then i went on hrt. it fit perfectly. tip: make very subtle changes and people wont even notice. trust me it took my sister a year to figure out i had been changing because i did things soo slow...eyebrows, light makeup just a little at atime and before long it felt natural for me to present this way and made me soo confident that i began to not even care what people thought if i did get clocked. ps kids are the most observant of all! i can go on and on with tips i used. look me up if you like..chow.. 
    • Motormouth95
      I switched from boxers to boxer briefs for packing purposes several months ago. I found that i prefer the fit of the latter, and I now pack on a somewhat regular basis, but I've had some "slippage." It's been more annoying than I huge issue, but I want to avoid it if possible when my college starts back next week (Jan. 26th) . (I tried trunks, but I don't like the short legs). I know that getting an actual harness is the best option, but I don't have the time to wait on one to arrive in the mail. That's why I'm thinking of trying a jock strap under my boxer briefs because I can buy them locally. I was wondering if anyone has used them for this purpose before, and if y'all think this might be a possible solution.
    • Carolyn Marie
      That's really a wonderful story to read; not the attack, of course, but the community response.  Hopefully the victim will take heart knowing that she has friends in the community.  The attackers need to be punished, for sure.   Carolyn Marie
    • Heather Nicole
      My favorite part is the line "Channeling Chris Knight?"
    • Heather Nicole
      Oh, you are sooo not alone on this...Can relate sooo much...
    • Erica Gabriel
      Sqweeeee 😊❤️😊
    • ElizabethStar
      I always just call but sometime I have to call a couple of times to get through. My last few appointments have been done tele-health and I was able to get blood work done out by me. They're over an hour from me so I do understand the drive to get there. When I made my first appointment they did ask if I had a preferred name, that's when the name Elizabeth chose me. They're good people there. No one has ever questioned or looked at me strange. Just made me feel normal.
    • JustineM
      A bad situation that has a hopeful end.   https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/vehicle-parade-in-mission-draws-strong-support-for-student-attacked-and-beaten-by-peers-1.5877139?fbclid=IwAR0ys3klQAqGXIYfpoRbfniW3wJ7RLvgrFpZKAZsx9u9TswL-BFLkUQ1cDk
    • Abi
      I really wish I wasn't so lonely all the time but, I am to scared to leave this darkness that hides my shadow from me. 😭
    • Jamie68
      I'm guessing Howard Brown is about 1-1/2 hrs. away. I sent them a message once to get an appointment, they didn't respond. It's worth another try. I live about an hour south of the intersection of I-80 and I-55. Thanks
    • VickySGV
    • Red_Lauren.
      I wish I could do my own nails. I live with some one right now. That dosn't like my woman side. On top of me working all the time. I just don't have the freedom, and time to do it. So the queen likes to get pampered.   The ladies were loving it this weekend. I was getting a pedicure, and my nails done at the same time, and I must have just had that look. Like I was just super relaxed. As they were doing their work.    Once I'm out on my own. I'll probably pick some stuff up, and figure out how to do them. As I'll have more free time then to. I'm also going to school for nails in the fall or next spring. So I would like to know somewhat how to do them before I start. 
    • Chloe Cozee
      I guess that I am hopelessly romantic. I keep listening to Christina Perri A Thousand Years.    
    • ElizabethStar
      @AudreyCan't wait to see it, assuming all goes well.   My dumb ass (can I say that here?) inadvertently maybe outed myself to a customer today. We were talking about the service history on his account when I just had to say "Yeah, I remember from the last time I was there". Grant it, it was a few years ago but pre-HRT. I did manage kept moving through the conversation without missing a beat and side-stepped it when he mentioned me by my dead name as being his favorite tech. He's probably scratching his head right now trying to figure out when a woman came out and serviced his account.    
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.