• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Stories Written by You

If you have written a story, or have ideas for a story, that you would like to share with others, then this is the place for them.

Please remember that they must be PG13 or under.

If you use other's characters, then a disclaimer MUST be added to the start of the story, something along the lines "I do not claim <character name(s)> as my characters, I'm just borrowing them and receive no income from doing so. All copyrights are freely acknowledged and respected."

21 topics in this forum

1. Taylor 1 2

• 37 replies
    • 3 replies
  2. A Lesson From Cookie Cutters

• 5 replies
  3. A Man Named Death

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  4. The Ghost in The Mirror

• 0 replies
  5. Hexzonna's Kacoia

• 0 replies
    • 6 replies
  6. Butterfly and Me (WIP)

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
  7. Shameless Plug

• 1 reply
  8. The Tower part 1

• 6 replies
  9. Blame It On the Kids

• 0 replies
  10. Waterboy

• 3 replies
  11. Wings and Things

• 9 replies
    • 2 replies
  12. Stars in the Sand

• 0 replies
  13. Teacher

• 0 replies
  14. A Special Birthday

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 68 Guests (See full list)

• Pip
    • April Marie
  • Who Was Online

70 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • April Marie
    • Pip
    • Heather Shay
    • MaybeRob
    • AllieJ
    • Betty K
    • Whitney
    • RaineOnYourParade
    • Birdie
    • Evelyn J
    • tracy_j
    • KymmieL
    • TinaDawn
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Karen Carey
    • Breezy Victor
    • Davie
    • VickySGV
    • Andy C.
    • violet r
    • Petra Jane
    • Stefi
    • SamC
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • KayC
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Mmindy
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • Susie
    • MaryEllen
    • MaeBe
    • KathyLauren
    • Timber Wolf
    • EasyE
    • Ivy
    • Ashley0616
    • MirandaB
    • Sally Stone
    • Willow
    • Vidanjali
    • kaye the grey
    • Cortomaltese
    • claire1000
    • christinakristy2021
    • FinnyFinsterHH
    • MomTGDaughter
    • Dolly D.
    • Jani
    • ReturningMoon
    • Maddee
    • KatieSC
    • Sienna14
    • Mirrabooka
    • Charlize
    • LC
    • gavin
    • NoEli6
    • Breanne_O
    • Chloe Summer
    • Cover Girl
    • Mia Marie
    • ClaireBloom
    • DeeDee
    • AndreeaAethena
    • Andrea D
    • moonlitsea
    • Megan112
    • Rey
    • Missing_in_action
    • marysssia
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Breezy Victor
    Newest Member
    Breezy Victor

• bleep
    • onaquest
    • Amanda May
    • Heather Shay
      Spattering of all sorts of emotions.
    • Heather Shay
      Regret is an aversive emotion that can be difficult to overcome. "Accept life, and you must accept regret," said the philosopher Henri-Frédéric ...
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      What makes you unique?
    • April Marie
      Eye appointment. Mascara and liner gone?      
    • April Marie
      I agree with you, Raine. Having a label - a word with a definition - can be so very helpful in understanding yourself and others.   To me, the danger isn't in the label but, rather, in how much of society ascribes rigid norms of behavior, of dress, and of actions to them. The majority of us in the greater LGBTQ+ communities see a fluidity, perhaps, not a hard label but a sense of recognition that helps us understand ourselves better and to garner that feeling that we are not alone (although, there are even some communities of people within the greater LGBTQ+ that see more rigidity than most of us). And, as we all know, that can lead to a belief that anything that doesn't fit into the box that carries the label is wrong, or bad.   Wouldn't it be wonderful if, instead of labels, life had bar codes that offered a wider description instead of a word or phrase? Scan and see the possibilities and not just one internalized definition.   Well, this is way too deep for having just had one cup of coffee.   Thanks for opening the topic, Raine! So thought-provoking.
    • April Marie
      Oh, Birdie! I hope you are feeling well this morning and got a good night's rest. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way!!
    • Betty K
      I love that trans and gender-diverse folk have a bunch of labels for gender. To me, it shows that we’re making sense of it, really taking a close look at it, breaking it down. Of course as you explore something you have an urge to categorise it, that makes perfect sense to me. And, as you say, knowing what label applies to you helps you feel less alone. Coming from a time and place where there wasn’t even a word for trans, I can vouch for the importance of that.
    • RaineOnYourParade
      The problem is mostly on weekdays, when I have school. I wake up right before leaving for school, but I don't get hungry until a while after I wake up, so I usually skip breakfast. Eating too early in the day makes me feel sick, so I'm usually better off. I have the first lunch shift at my school (10:35-11:05, I believe), and I'm still not all that hungry, so I usually only end up eating about half of my lunch. I sometimes have a snack when I get home, but that's still 50/50 at best, and then I usually eat most of my dinner (though I sometimes only get through closer to 70%). I might eat a snack before bed sometimes, depending on the day. In addition to my morning sickness (not from pregnancy fyi lol, I've had it for a long time, it's just the best name I have for it), I get a lot of anxiety-induced nausea throughout the day basically the entire time I'm at school and my stomach doesn't settle all the way until I've gotten home usually, too.     I'm still at a healthy weight with this, and I eat better on weekend days since I can control the times I eat more, but I'm aware it's still not exactly a healthy eating schedule. It could still potentially lead to problems in the future, I'm assuming. Any tips on how to eat better for someone whose aversion(?) to food comes from a lot of nausea? 
    • Birdie
      CNA called an ambulance yesterday at my evening meds check. I was having chest pains and very short of breath.    They arrived shortly and I had an abnormal EKG and Tachycardia. I told them 'right bundle blockage' was normal for me from a previous event, and they saw nothing new.    They said it was my decision if I wanted to go to the hospital or not, but they really didn't see nothing new based off my history and the nitro was working well at relieving my discomfort. I decided to stay home and rest.    Night call nurse called me to inform me to rest and take it easy and the doctor will see me in the morning as well.    The CNA did remove my bra before the ambulance arrived saying, "just less to explain", and she of course gave them all my medical history referring to me as "he". The medic lifted my boob to attach the EKG lead and all three referred to me as "ma'am" the whole time.    After they left she said, "I was the only person in the room that thought of you as male?"   Birdie 💖
    • RaineOnYourParade
      Shadows in the corner, eyes wide
    • Carolyn Marie
      I think your view makes perfect sense, Raine.  Labels and categories can help us make sense out of something confusing, bring order to chaos, set priorities, establish groups of similar things, and many other uses.  Labels are often essential in hard science and the social sciences, too.  But they can certainly be misused and become destructive.   Carolyn Marie
    • RaineOnYourParade
      In some ways, things have been better, but they've stayed the same in other ways. I haven't had any big changes at home or been allowed to really start transitioning much, and my anxiety kind of impedes my ability to correct strangers and such. In some ways, I feel like my anxiety surrounding my gender got a bit worse following coming out to my parents.   However, it does change things with my friends, and it allows me to feel more comfortable and safe with them, like I could take off a heavy mask. For that, I'm very grateful, since that's one less place I have to be afraidi.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.