• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

First Time

Guest ssybenifer

Guest ssybenifer

I am about to go on an epic adventure. I have never told anyone about cross dressing then everyone on this site. I love to crossdress but I have like no clothes lol. This weekend I told my sister I had this big bet that I had to dress up in panties with nice girly shoes and wear a cute outfit and make up. She believed me so now I am going to the mall to try on clothes and get a nice outfit. I really love buttons and collars. I cant wait to find one. Any advice to how I should wear it? Please comment and if anyone has any free old dresses that are very cute please talk to me about them !!!

CANT WAIT LOL MY very first time = )

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 51 Guests (See full list)

• Ann W
    • Delcina B
    • Jackie C.
    • Katharina
    • DonkeySocks
    • Charlize
    • Tasha Marie
    • Bri2020
    • ElizabethStar
    • Willow Farmer
    • Myles97
    • Confused1
    • KimmieElise
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

jlivingston
    Newest Member
    jlivingston

1. emily the wolf
      emily the wolf
      (16 years old)
    2. Fai
      Fai
    3. Iberianwolf12
      Iberianwolf12
    4. VSS-Rosa
      VSS-Rosa
      (22 years old)
    • ElizabethStar
      I suppose I could ask a guy but I really want things fixed right the first time. Besides, boy get emasculated so easily even by a trans-girl. I just realized how horrible that must be for them. Their at a job, things start going horribly wrong and then I show up . Not as back-up but to take over lead, get things fixed and back on schedule.🤣
    • Myles97
      Update: Both my mom and sister are happy for me. My mom didn’t want to call and make me uncomfortable, so she let me call her. They told me it’ll take some time to get used to, but they support me 100% and are only sad it took me so long to tell anyone. They are sad that I suffered so long in silence. I am finally starting to feel some relief. 
    • Charlize
      This is indeed a big step but while scary try to think ahead to a time when you are that "new" name.  I remember a day when someone called out that dead name to a man nearby and i didn't even think of turning.  For me the simple comfort of living as myself has been worth all the work it took to get beyond the fear i felt.  Maybe we even grow a bit as we work through those fears but regardless the rewards can be finally being at peace with ourselves.  I never thought that possible but time has given it to me.  Today i'm good with myself almost all of the time and the few times I'm not are due to the deception and dishonesty of the past.  Today i'm at peace.....amazing! Much of that i owe to others here and the rooms of recovery.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Confused1
      As you know, I fit this category. Just not licensed.   I have a Yamaha 1300, but haven't been able to ride it since my prostate surgery 3 years ago. I hope to ride again after my GCS is healed up. Strength to hold it up has now become a concern.   Hugs, Mike
    • Tasha Marie
      I to rode motorcycles actually most of my life, but I finally sold my last bike because so many people were getting hurt and I had enough of people not paying any attention and pull out in front of you. So enough was enough for me.
    • Jandi
      Just shows that transition is not something we do lightly.  It's something you just have to do.
    • Willow Farmer
      Yes Jandi, it is all scary.   I found this forum late in my transitioning.   This thread is right on target in real time.   I am so glad I have found you all.
    • Aurora
      Thank you all. So I now know what to expect as I am preparing for my surgery.  I have been preparing with getting things that I will need.  So I have gotten 64x 12.5 tubes of surgilube and a hand mirror to see down their for when I start to dilate.  I have gotten some wipes, and some pads for after surgery.  I have some loose clothing like PJ bottoms, sweats, dresses, skirts all for after surgery
    • Jani
      I used to ride.  My last bike was a Suzuki 1100.  I fell on ice and broken my wrist 8 years ago and that sort of put fear into me.  Before I figured I would never have to "get off" or if I did it wouldn't be bad.  After falling the all changed and I rode less eventually selling it a few years ago.  Plus it was too large for me.  Previously I rode 750's.  Que sera sera.
    • Jandi
      Good on you too.    I still have to work up the nerve to initiate this step.  It is a little scary.
    • Tasha Marie
      Good morning all. I too am a flight instructor along with my regular job flying. I also restore vintage aircraft. I have a shop and I’m figuring that when I fully transition that is probably what I’ll do then. I can restore them and sell. This way I won’t have to work for someone else. Will see time will tell. On another note yesterday really sucked, had a really bad day with life I’m getting through it but just so hard some days. 
    • Myles97
      My mom hasn’t replied. But my sister called me and said she loves me no matter what. And she is so proud of me. And she is happy to have a brother now. She is calling our mom to help mom process through in a positive way. Hopefully mom is as happy too. My sister is a saint. Please keep sending good vibes and happiness that my mom responds as well 
    • Tasha Marie
      @DrayseThank you
    • Charlize
      I hope your family can embrace you as you are!  Please remember that all of us here have known about our gender issues for long periods.  It may take others some time to understand and accept   hugs,   Charlize
    • Charlize
      I was certainly filled with fear and self doubt.  I’ve met some who said they never had any doubts.  That’s as amazing to me as a cis person who has never had doubts about gender.  I can only wish that was me.  It must be lovely to honestly have no doubts.  Perhaps your doubts are, despite the pain they cause, the best way to understand your path.  As I faced and moved through the doubt and fear I think there was a growing process.  What was once fun and exciting became my life, with the ups and downs life brings.  I’ve found peace with the doubts and in so doing, found peace with myself.   Hugs,   Charlize
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.