• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

"being A Girl Suits You More Then Being A Boy I Think"

Guest Freyja

So yeah, my day went very well indeed!

Ok, so like I had my female clothes under my male cloths ready to to remove the outer layer for "role playing purposes" in law today; where I would be acting as a 14 year old girl in a conviction. Law was last today, and I had media second lesson. Our media teacher Sue really can't teach to save her life, and she handed out this sheet today, but then realized she only had one of these sheets which she was aiming to hand out to every one in the class...

So she then went to photo copy them in the middle of the lesson. Most of my media class knew what I had in for store for law, and I would say about a 1/3rd of my media class know that I want a sex change as well. So it was a really cool atmosphere. So as soon as she left, we came up with the genius idea of me taking my male layer off.

She eventually came back to see me in a bright colored top and skirt, with nice grey leggings on. She didn't say any thing for a minute or so, and then just went "(Erm, the forum rules say I can't use my real name so... Let's pretend I'm Barack Obama) Barack you weren't wearing that earlier were you?". Was so funny, I put my clothes back on, whilst she rolled her eyes.

Then eventually in law, where only one person actually knows about me, but he seems to hate me at the moment. Regardless he is too sound to go around telling people about it, hence, why I told him (a lot of people I have told are not necessarily friends, but are the type of people I know would keep quiet and respect the diversity). Any way, I platted my hair to the left, and striped away my masculinity (i.e, clothes). About 5 minutes of people taking photo's later we did the role play and I spent the entire lesson as Freyja! Well, I put my "man costume" on when there was about 10 minutes left. All in all though, it was good times.

OH! And best quote of the day was from a usually narrow minded ditzy lass named Amy in my law class, who said "I think being a girl suits you better then being a boy". Just felt like saying "The feelings mutual darling".

Hugs for all!

• Admin

Freyja, that sounds like a grand day. :)

You are quite the quick change artist, aren;t you honey?

I'm glad you were well received and everthing went the way you had hoped.

So, then, when are you going to class as Freyja all day? Come on now, you know you want

to. :P

Carolyn Marie

Heh, I would love to! The problem is my step mum only lets me "cross dress" in my bed room past 10pm... Apparently that's a "reasonable and considerate agreement as I have a 7 and 9 year old brother, who may get bullied for it".. Though she is on the PTA committee.. That's not some thing that could make them targets to get bullied? She also said she is a "good mother". Considering my 9 year old brother spends the entire time hiding in my room when my sister is "looking after him" for free, I see her point. She has discussed this and says it's an economic matter.. despite her high paying job? Why can't I look after them? Oh wait, yeah, I'm younger then my sister, nothing to do with my gender identity disorder..

Like literally, I can rant all day about that women hypocritical ways, and lies, and every thing about her, she's so nasty and vial. In oder of importance it goes money, immediate family, then nothing else matters.

Any way, in conclusion to your question, I guess if I ever stay around a friends house. My friend Jemma is going to have a small party around summer, and pretty much so guaranteed my invitation the other day. Her parents are away for the week, so.. figures! Maybe closer to the time I could hassle a week of "cross dressing" at her place. But one thing for sure, when I get a part time job and have some moneys, me and her are gonna go shopping for clothes and make up for me :D . I only have some basic foundation, lipstick, 2 skirts, 2 shirts, 2 knickers, 2 bras, and 2 leggings... It is all very synchronized now that I look at it XD.

Guest Elizabeth K

Just a technical point - if you are actually transgender, the term cross dressing is not accurate as a description of your condition, although it is okay as a verb. Your dressing has to do with 'affirmation" of your femaleness, not what a true 'cross desser' aims for. A true cross dresser is dressing to express her femininity.

Subtle point I know.

You seem to be partly accepted by your peers - I know that is good for your self image. Good for you!

Lizzy

Good for you - it takes a little courage sometimes to get things going but look how well it went!

I am glad that you decided to really do it and the bonus outing in the other class as well!

To use a phrase that was popular in the States for a while - "You Go, Girl!"

Love ya,

Sally

Guest i is Sam :-)

Sounds like you have enough supportive class mates, that even if a few did cause trouble they'd be kept in check by the rest of your friends. If that is the case maybe you'd have friends who'd be able to watch out for your bros too, if you did come out. And as you say there are other reasons why they could be a target already. Obviously you want them to be ok, and you should do what you can to make sure that's the case. But should you really be held to ransom because of what some people who aren't you might do to people who aren't you. You can't be responsible for everyone's actions.

Sounds like a great day tho, glad you had fun.

Just a technical point - if you are actually transgender, the term cross dressing is not accurate as a description of your condition, although it is okay as a verb. Your dressing has to do with 'affirmation" of your femaleness, not what a true 'cross desser' aims for. A true cross dresser is dressing to express her femininity.

Subtle point I know.

You seem to be partly accepted by your peers - I know that is good for your self image. Good for you!

Lizzy

That's why I put it as "cross dressing", not cross dressing. Also, I'm not sure what category I fit in yet. I guess I feel asexual to a degree. I can't say Im male, because you won't ever meet a guy like me, and I don't want to be a guy. At the same time though, I don't think I'm quite female. Wearing female clothes though is the best though, because then I guess it "affirms" that I am female at heart... Can't wait for therapy! XD. I have every intention on becoming a women, and every intention of getting rid of any thing in me that could be remotely classified as male. In fact I hated men until I was about 16, and even then I wasn't too keen on them. These days I'm cool with guys though. Over the past half a year or so I have really come to terms with the fact that it isn't men as such that I hate, just the man in me. *shivers, and cringes*.

Sounds like you have enough supportive class mates, that even if a few did cause trouble they'd be kept in check by the rest of your friends. If that is the case maybe you'd have friends who'd be able to watch out for your bros too, if you did come out. And as you say there are other reasons why they could be a target already. Obviously you want them to be ok, and you should do what you can to make sure that's the case. But should you really be held to ransom because of what some people who aren't you might do to people who aren't you. You can't be responsible for everyone's actions.

Sounds like a great day tho, glad you had fun.

Yeah, the reason why I have told a lot of people I can trust as well as friends is for the soul principle that if it dose leak, and I get stigmatized for it, I will have an immediate support group, confusing who likes me and who hates me. I'm good at people managing :)

"I think being a girl suits you better then being a boy"

That is sooo awesome, I've had two people say that to me now and IT FEELS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! Nothing has lifted my mood more than those comments, and one of them was from my dad!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS DAD! *hugs*

You must be on top of the world.. just a reminded you're on to something ;)

Oh and if you see yourself going through with a sex change then you're a transsexual regardless of you're dressing habits! If anything wearing male clothes is cross dressing in your case ...perhaps?! ^_^

That is sooo awesome, I've had two people say that to me now and IT FEELS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! Nothing has lifted my mood more than those comments, and one of them was from my dad!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS DAD! *hugs*

You must be on top of the world.. just a reminded you're on to something ;)

Oh and if you see yourself going through with a sex change then you're a transsexual regardless of you're dressing habits! If anything wearing male clothes is cross dressing in your case ...perhaps?! ^_^

YAY! I was thinking a while ago, when I do eventually get SRS, and have recovered enough, I will get all my friend's together and have a "vagina party" where we basically will burn my male clothes, and celebrate my womenness.. And vodka :rolleyes:

YAY! I was thinking a while ago, when I do eventually get SRS, and have recovered enough, I will get all my friend's together and have a "vagina party" where we basically will burn my male clothes, and celebrate my womenness.. And vodka :rolleyes:

The later sounds like fun... Donno if I could do that. I've tried NOT to be sentimental but there's some good memories associated with the old clothes I've kept.

Sweetheart,

Something tells me there wont be any male anything left to burn by the time you reach that point.

But I can understand the celebrating your womanness. I have planned on a Letting Go ceremony.

Where there will only be women present,and we will have a burial for my old self,and rejoice in my now fully fledged womanhood.

Hugs,

Angie