• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

My Photography.

Guest Ashe.

Guest p3ngu!n

well, i'm a photographer and hope to eventually make it into a career. i've only been doing this for about 6 months but am trying to learn quickly and i wanted to share what i have here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/p3ngun/

right now, all i am doing is nature photography, but hopefully i can eventually branch out to work with models as well.

Guest p3ngu!n

thanks everybody. its actually pretty hard to come out with some great photos. out of that bunch i think there are 4 that are really good (in other photographers eyes)

mainly because i think everything is awesome and end up with 100 snapshots >.< lol

but, i like it and am starting to branch out more into the fine art area and modelling. hopefully i'll have some beach shots soon (including the ever present sunset shots... with a great twist)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest p3ngu!n

how do i edit the original post??? >.>

anyways... i went to ybor city yesterday with a friend and ended up with some shots. i haven't really tried working in an urban environment and we pretty much had no idea what we were doing, but it was an attempt to branch out and work with something new.

4416439944_3e3a25aab1.jpg

4415754357_2223c57bf6.jpg

4417329192_c579ff2456.jpg

4416535295_e12e27ded3.jpg

http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/8951/img6490.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thats ME!!!!!!!!!!

(and i have to host that one somewhere else since that photo is invisible on flickr... i kinda have a reputation as a female photographer >.<)

oh, on another note. i actually went to a cousins wedding a few days ago in panama city and took some shots while i was inside the church. you can find them on my flickr account.

Guest Donna Jean

how do i edit the original post??? >.>

Well, Hon....you can't, but, if you PM me with what you want to do , I can help.....OK?

Donna Jean

Guest Charlene_Leona

Hon I really like your Photography just keep taking the pictures thats the only way your going to get better. I'm a professional photographer and it's a great job especially for us ladies. You have a great eye for photography so keep up the good work sweetie.

Take Care

Charlene Leona

• 4 weeks later...
Guest KellyKat

I really love alot of your pictures. Keep up the good work!!!

Hopefully you will make a career from this talent!!

It's said - Find a job you love, and you'll never work in your life!!

Unfortunately I'm still working on that one!! lol

Luv Kat :)

• 1 month later...
Guest p3ngu!n

Hi all, gosh I haven't updated this in forever. I'll try to upload some in a few days, I just did a stuffed animal penguin photo shoot.

And the best thing is, the lighting consisted of styrofoam, 2 led bulbs, and that's it :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Andrea Elise

I found 6544 very striking in B/W. Lighting and composition are perfect. The others are all good.

I find that I take hundreds of shots and it is good that I have a digital camera as film would be impossibly expensive. Most are discarded.

Keep at it! You have the talent!

Big hug!

Andrea