• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What Is The Best Thing You Like About Crossdressing And Why?

Guest Patricia

Guest CharlieRose
I have only just revisited this thread so hope my reply to your question isn't too late.

Crossdressing allows me to express my feminine side that I am unable to do dressed in drab. :D

I am happy as a male most of the time but would be equaly happy if i had been born a female.

I have to accept my lot in life such as commitments to my family and friends, but if a fairy godmother were to offer me a magic pill that would transform me into a woman I think i would probably jump at the chance.

To further answer your question dressing for me is both special and necessary and nothing could prevent me from living my life this way. :rolleyes:

Thanks very much! (And, no, it's not too late... I'm still in the process of writing... Writing is always a very loooong and ongoing process for me :P)

• 4 years later...

Ilove the look of womens clothing and how lingrie feels against my skin. At first it was curoisity, thensexual, and now I just enjoy the look and the feel and how I can be me and relax. Also another reason is I can go out and shop and mingle with other ladies doing what I love, and that is being feminine. Love Amber L.

Guest savannacd

I find im very relaxed and at ease when I dress. It used to be just panties and a few other things on occasion. Now I like dressing up more completely. I love wearing heels, wearing a bra, putting on lipstick and actiing a feeling very girly. I so enjoy my femimine side.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest new2polish

Emotionally - like some others here, I have come to see it as part of dealing with another underlying issue, like depression.

What do I love? Well I have only done nail polish and undergarments.

I love how the nailpolish makes my nails so pretty looking, rather than beat up or just blah as on a normal day. I have large lips and I (admittedly) find them so very sexy with red lip gloss. Maybe one day I'll get doing makeup right and enjoy that too.

The undergarments, well, I love the somewhat tightness of a bra (plus with a wee case of gynecomastia, I love how my chest sticks out with one on) and panties. THe women's underwear just fits so much nicer, I can feel it, and tends to look better too (colors, lace, etc).

A someone else mentioned, there seems to be a sexual high in it for me too. Seeing myself in red gloss, with my chest sticking out and panties, even if under my man clothes, I feel if I would let someone take me right there if the opportunity arose.

Guest Jamie_cd

I enjoy it mostly because I can express my feminine side and escape the daily "me". Women have so much more variety in the clothes they can wear. My wife and I recently went to Victoria's secret and I told her that she's lucky to have some many options for under garments plus all the other things like shoes pants etc. It sure beats being a guy wearing the same plain boring stuff

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Roberta-Belinda

I love expressing my feminine side. If I had my way I would dress as a girl 24/7. Its great to leave my male persona behind and retreat into my Womanly world. I start to feel like a Woman as soon as I pull the wasteband up on my lovely tights. I feel even more girly once I put my dress or skirt and top on. I used to feel guilty about dressing, but I don't anymore. I just love expressing my feminine side. I feel like a different person when I am Roberta, I just want to be soft gentle and feminine, the way I have felt all my life.

Guest leopron

For me it makes me feel complete and whole, I always felt unfulfilled when I used to try to suppress my dressing habits, this used to cause me many problems, depression, anger, eating disorder to name a few, and it was not until recently that I fully understood and realized that. I wish our society would realize that the lines of gender are not black and white, and that they should be fluid and free flowing, the way the human spirit itself is. If the essence of what we are is that way, free flowing and fluid, then should not our lives reflect that outwardly, in how we dress, and present ourselves to the rest of the world.

Hugs,

Leopron

Guest Eve Caillard

I have always been very 'soft' inside and never fitted with the masculine world. It has caused me years of frustration, anger and depression until I recently re-started cross-dressing and discovered what had been inside. I dress to escape my male role, not to 'express' my feminine side (because that is very present 24/7 anyway) and I totally adore the colours and fabrics women get to wear (lucky ladies). I love to dress fully, I don't have any sexual urges for underwear or anything. I love to see myself a fully presented female. I don't bother with make up other than light lipstick. I used to wear wigs but now I'm just a short-haired girl. The best part of CD for me is being home, dressed and getting on with my day. It feels so natural and right. I am not gay or camp in anyway - just a man who is bi-gender, wandering between expressing myself the way I feel. And I am happier now than I have been for years. The other best bit of cross-dressing for me is my awesome boot collection. A girl can't have too many boots! And I am the Imelda Marcos of boots. I can quite understand the joke about women and shoes. I know it for the truth!

Eve

Guest rikkicd64

Question, last week I gave all my male clothes to goodwill, I have lived full time as a woman for over a year, am I still a crossdresser. Like Tesa said "it just feels right" and that goes double for me.

Rikki.....

Guest Wendae

Not any one thing. I enjoy the feel of the lingre, hose, etc. The click of my heels, the smell of my make up, looking in the mirror and seeing that I did a great job getting dressed and the wonderful feeling of passing as I go shopping or just getting out and about. I wish it could be forever.

Guest kimberly c

For me I love the feel of the clothes, it feels right to wear panties and a bra. I feel more relaxed and in tune with my body. I love every minute

that im dressed, stress just melts away.

Love Kim

Guest MichellePetite

For me this is a hard question to answer I nearly blew a fuse as all the best things about my CD came cascading through my mind... I can only state that among my best things is the sheer thrill in Michelle when she receives a frilly from Michael and can't wait to try it on! This makes me sound bi polar?!! I have never addressed these sort of questions out loud in the environment so I think I am separating the parts of me in order to try to explain what is occurring in the thought process ... then it is just starting to dawn on me that it may be very common. Right. a new best thing! I am by no means new to Cross Dressing but it has always been clandestine - I am at present working on a post re this - but to have discovered this site - a site that doesn't bomb one's email address with sucker ads for my cash et al - and then I am slowly finding what a lot of kindred spirits there are out there! Yes that's my latest best thing!

Guest Eve Caillard

Hi Michelle

I think you hit a nail on the head for me. Kind of "Bi-Polar". That really rings true for me. I have a sort of dual personality that is both Eve and my male original. Daily at work, I am always both in my head, but I have to present male. Once I get home from work I spend a little while chilling as Eve before reverting to male for the family. But I under-dress all the time throughout. So I have two lives living like ghosts inside. But the lovely thing is that I have no conflict between the two. I simply move from one side to the other as the circumstances allow. I saw the term "bi-gender" a while back and applied it to myself. But now I've drifted back to "transgender" because I feel that suits better the sliding scale of being femme and male. But the feeling of a sort of bi-polar is really appropriate and is a good metaphor for how things turn out.

One thing I have discovered about myself is I am already very feminine, so I don't dress to express that side, I dress to reject my male side and accept what is already me. I took three different tests several times and each hit 75% inside the female oriented score each time. Can't really deny that!

But I love your idea of a sort of bi-polar. The concept fits well. Thanks!

Eve

• 2 weeks later...
Guest baily

I luv 2 crossdress cause like most I love the way I feel when I dress fem and I love how women's clothes feel. Its like being able to express my feminie side threw crossdressing. Which is so sweet as it is totally harmless exihilerating. To bad alot of people don't agree or think that way. Oh well 2 each is own.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 158 Guests (See full list)

• Abigail Genevieve
    • MaeBe
    • VickySGV
    • Stefi
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Quillian
    Newest Member
    Quillian

1. l.demiurge
      l.demiurge
    • Davie
      Except for this thung thwister: Theophilus Thistle, the successful thistle sifter, in sifting a sieve full of unsifted thistles, thrust three-thousand thistles through the thick of his thumb. Now if, Theophilus Thistle, the successful thistle sifter, in sifting a sieve full of of unsifted thistles, thrust three-thousand thistles through the thick of his thumb, how many thistles can'st thou thrust through the thick of thy thumb . . . in sifting a sieve-full of unsifted thistles? Success to the successful thistle sifter!
    • VickySGV
      You have given you and us a big clue right there.  I hope you have shared this observation with your Endocrinologist and are willing to take their advice about changing that behavior.    Non prescribed herbal or animal supplements can have a negative effect on your body's use of your available hormones.  Also, your genetics are going to be controlling what your body is going to do with your hormones, and again, that is for you to consult with your Endocrinologists.  On this site none of us are licensed medical personnel and we cannot give you advice on your health more than what your doctor can.  We have rules that we enforce against our members advising about "Folk Remedies" because we have had members who have gone that route and badly damaged their health and quality of life.  Only thing I can go anywhere on, is that maybe if you change your expectations of what should happen, you will at least not be in danger of harming yourself from anxiety.
    • Timi
      Hi @violet r!    Thank you so much for sharing. I'm so glad you found this place. I hope you find as much comfort and support here as I have.    -Timi    
    • marysssia
      Hi lovely people,   I'm a 25 yo MtF woman, and I've been suffering from low estrogen issues since October 2023. I completely lost my feminine libido, my breast completely stopped growing, my estrogen levels dropped by a lot (despite NOT decreasing my E dosage) and thus my dysphoria drastically increased. I think it is worth mentioning that, for my health issues, I had been taking ----- Lamotrigine for months & had been on ketogenic diet, and these things seem to be a culprit of my current issue. I weaned off Lamotrigine some time ago and gave up on keto diet, but it still doesn't seem to help. My estrogen is still low (44 ng/ml) and my libido hasn't come back yet. In general, I struggle with my dysphoria so much because of that and, to be honest, I don't know what to do. I've tried so many dietary supplements, yet I didn't get any effects from them. My endocrinologist didn't know how to help me. She only suggested to increase my daily estrogen dose (to 3x per day ------sublingual estrogen tablets and 3x per day ------ estrogen gel applied to armpits or thighs), which I did, without any effect.   Please, help me. Prior to keto diet & Lamotrigine treatment, I'd never had experience like that. I'm basically helpless and have no clue what to do. Having to deal with low estrogen is a horrible experience to me and it affects my life severely.   BTW, my T levels are always within female range.   Do you have any clue what exactly I should do?
    • April Marie
      I love wearing a jeans skirt!! That looks like airport carpet. Safe travels if you're flying!!
    • Maddee
      Flight faraway forthcoming Fabulous forum friends 😊😊🎸🦂
    • Maddee
    • KathyLauren
      One of our cats is polydactyl.  He has 7 toes on each front paw and 5 on each back paw, for 24 toes total.   Another one, an ex-feral who, at the time, was free to roam, climbed 50 feet up a tree without having any thought about how he was going to get down.  His pal climed down backwards, but he couldn't.  He ended up coming down by leaping from branch to branch.  Which nearly gave us heart attacks, because he only has one eye and therefore has no depth perception.   The other ex-feral (both are now indoor cats) obviously does not have those soft pads on his feet.  At night, when we are in bed, we can hear him stomping around the house.
    • Abigail Genevieve
      The two o'clock Onshoring meeting was going well.  Taylor was leading, inviting other people up to speak on their specialties. Aerial photogrammetry and surveying, including the exact boundary, were out for contract signature  Gibson had handled that - Manufacturing was supposed to, but somehow hadn't happened.  Legal issues from Legal. Accounting reported on current costs, including all upkeep, guard salaries, etc.  Manufacturing was supposed to give those numbers, but they hadn't.   The downside was the VP of Manufacturing.  He had arrived at the meeting red-faced, his tie askew, clutching a bottle. It smelled strongly of vodka. He had never done anything in his twenty years of being VP of Manufacturing, and he did not like being asked now.   "Mr. ----, do you have the inventory we asked for?" Taylor asked politely.  VP Gibson had asked him to have his people go through the plant and not only inventory but assess the operational status of every piece of equipment.  They needed to know what they had. "I'm not going to take any f---- orders from a g-d- tra---," he snarled. "God knows what kind of perverts it has dragged into our fair city and bangs every night." "That is completely out of line." That was Gibson.  Taylor controlled herself.  That was a shot at Bob, not just at Taylor.  She was glad Bob was not there to do something stupid.  Had Mrs. McCarthy been talking? What had she said?  Was she given to embellishment?  Taylor took a deep breath. "I'm not sorry.  You f--- can take this stupid onshoring --- and shove it up your -" "That is quite enough."  This was the head of HR. "You can take your sissy ways and sashay -" "You are fired." "You can't fire me." "Oh, yes I can," said the office manager.  The VP took another swig from his bottle. "Try it."  He looked uncertain. "I will have you removed.  Are you going to leave on your own?  I am calling the police to help you leave." And he dialed the number. He stomped out cursing. They heard him noisily go down the hall.  This was the front conference room.  He actually went through security and out the door, throwing his badge on the ground on his way.  The guard picked it up. They could see this through the glass wall. "Can you fire a VP?" "The Board told me that if anyone gives me problems they should be shown the door. Even a VP.  I can fire everyone here. I won't, of course. Those were problems." "Are you alright, Taylor?" She nodded.  "I've heard worse.  Shall we continue?" And they did.   The last item was that certain business people in China had been arrested, and the corporation that had been supporting them all these years had been dissolved.  They were on their own, and the Board was dead serious on straightening things out.  After this meeting, Taylor believed it.  She did not attend the meeting to discuss how to distribute the few duties the VP of Manufacturing had done.  That was ultimately up to the Board.    
    • Abigail Genevieve
      Lunch was at Cabaret, still free.  The place was quiet: it was the sort of place you took a business client to impress them, and the few other people were in business suits.  Most of the legal profession was there.   She told him of the morning's frustrations, breaking her own rule about confidentiality.  She asked Karen how the branding was going, and Karen had snapped back that she had not started on it yet - they had all these proposals.  Taylor had explained that it was important, for the two o'clock meeting, and Karen told her to do it herself.  Karen pointed out that Taylor could not touch her - her uncle was on the Board and her brother was VP of Manufacturing.  Nor would the two computer guys go out to the plant - they were playing some kind of MMORPG and simply not available. If she wanted the pictures, she should go.  Mary prayed an Ave Maria, but both she and Brenda were racing to get the proposal out. The client wanted it Friday for review.   She didn't bring up what Mrs. McCarthy had told her.  She wasn't sure how to approach it.  She thought of telling her of a 'something more comfortable' she had bought in case he ever DID show up at her door. It was in the bottom drawer of her dresser, ready to go.  Instead she talked about moving to a place with a garage.  Several of the abandoned houses had one, and they had been maintained well with China cash.   Bob had finally realized that when he was introduced as Bob, Taylor's boyfriend, that was just how things were done here. Other people had introduced each other in terms of family relationships, which were strong.  Long before you found out anything else about someone, you knew how they were related.  Family kept people from leaving Millville.    "What is the real name of this town, anyway?"   She laughed.  "I am trying to find that out.  It's 'Welcome to Millvale' when you come into town from the north, and 'Welcome to Millville' on the south.  I have counted two other variants."   "What a town. Roosevelt is like that, with the families, but there is only one spelling."  
    • Ashley0616
      Nothing wrong with that. I'm glad that you found what makes you happy! Just curious what does your wife think? If it's too personal I understand.
    • Ashley0616
    • Ashley0616
      – According to a recent survey, the most popular name for a dog is Max. Other popular names include Molly, Sam, Zach, and Maggie.
    • Ashley0616
    • Ashley0616
      Either new environment/ not potty trained

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.