• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Lola Jake

Guest My_Genesis

Guest lvmyftm
First of all, this cracked me up. I pictured you doing the peter panda dance lol!

When I first joined this sight I started looking up stuff like this and that's what Nick bought after I told him. I think it's worth it...:-P

Who or what is peter panda????

So Nick bought a lola jake???? Where the review? Tell us ALL about it!!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flint

• Bulldog1948

Guest Hoslers_wife

I put guts back in people....I don't think theres anything that could make me wince lol. I'm with Kim....:-)

Whatcha trying to say there Mr. Evan? I work with teenage boys...there ain't nothin I have seen or heard or been asked :P
Guest My_Genesis
Who or what is peter panda????

So Nick bought a lola jake???? Where the review? Tell us ALL about it!!!!

yeah!!! review please :P

Guest lvmyftm
rofl tell bro get that out of the car.

<<has little room to talk tho

They end up places, y'know?

lol I did give him a hard time about that. He keeps it in a backpack which he put in the car and left it there :rolleyes:

Yeah, we all have a million concerns about the bottom surgery. He's not alone.

The one saving grace of T. We all hope we get "crazy" results. I dunno, tell him to think about a centurion? I'm thinkin about it a lot. Its a meta but has the suspensory ligaments added into the body of the member along with some extra skin that otherwise would have been discarded during the traditional meta to give it added girth. If you have enough length, usually its the tumescence (rigidity) issue that gets in guys way from usin it just like a bio penis. By adding onto the girth (again if T is nice) some guys have been able to use em "sufficiently" during intercourse to the point that they wouldn't need anything else.<<always a matter of believing others testimony) Big determiners are length achieved, and surgeon who can then perform it (not a lot do/are knowledgable how).

This is an Old link to a meta that lengthwise looked "more decent " than a lot I've seen http://www.shahryarcohanzad.com/?15#Metoid...%20transsexuals

The catch is the pre-op picture. Really this person (opinion) didn't look like they had a lot of growth. And yet the result was more length than a lot I've seen in the U. S. If a transguy had PREoptively the kind of growth shown in the post pictures what would that meta look like :blink:

I am familiar with the centurion...well kinda. I have heard about it and know of a guy who is planning on having it done this year with Dr. Raphael. I am hoping that his wife will tell me all about it once he has healed...those she is dead set against him having surgery so who knows. My boyfriend has pretty good length already. T was good to him :D Him pre op his bigger than some of the post op pics I have seen. He can get an erection with what he has and can use it for intercourse, its just little.

When we first talked about bottom surgery I was kinda relieved that he knows that even after surgery that he still won't be big enough to really be satsatiying for me (he doesn't want a phalloplasty). I had worried that after surgery he wouldn't want to use a prostheic anymore thinking that he should be big enough now and I wouldn't want to offend him by telling him otherwise, cuz what guy whats to hear that his penis isn't big enough?... none. Now I worry that it will be painful or not satisfiying for him after surgery. Though at this point the only for sure is that he will get implants at some point.

Guest Evan_J
Whatcha trying to say there Mr. Evan? I work with teenage boys...there ain't nothin I have seen or heard or been asked :P
I put guts back in people....I don't think theres anything that could make me wince lol. I'm with Kim....:-)

That's not the point :rolleyes: Whether she knew she was raisin one or not, my gramma didn't raise fellas to disrespect women by being "colorful" in front of em. Even the other fellas -natal fellas - I know won't. Well....at least not good upstandin women lol.

Not that Mary Ellen is gon let this get "colorful" anyway. I believe we're under 24hr-testosterone-colorfulness watch. LOL

(Those are jokes M.E. I love you. )

He keeps it in a backpack

**sends a cyber fist-pound to your fella. Thaaats right. Always be prepared. lol

A "pocket" man :rolleyes: you're not gonna stay the same size down there. Where you gonna put it? In fact, go back and read lvmyftm's last post.

I'm givin her a whole new post area for her reply tho lol ya'll are about to go somewhere with this thats just wrong to have a lady toleratin

Aye. :P

Just wondering what people meant by pocket on the packer. To me it's always just been a hole you see. ;) Maybe it's an American/ UK difference. :P

In fact that is one thing I often wonder about...about the fact most of these packers well yes they can cause...pleasure for the wearer but they erm...well yea put pressure on....yea and when it grows yup...That gotta hurt! :blink::P

Guest My_Genesis

Just wondering what people meant by pocket on the packer. To me it's always just been a hole you see. ;) Maybe it's an American/ UK difference. :P

In fact that is one thing I often wonder about...about the fact most of these packers well yes they can cause...pleasure for the wearer but they erm...well yea put pressure on....yea and when it grows yup...That gotta hurt! :blink::P

Hmm i dunno. Evan is thinking the knob might be painful but not the hole (yeah, I think of it more as a hole lol)

I dunno... anyone have a personal anecdote to cough up? :P

Guest Quinn
My only concern about that "knob" ( cuz it seemed awesome to me too before T) once you ARE on T.....you need more a "pocket" lol not a knob. Knob might mean pain.

The only reason I'm not too concerned about that, is that the prosthetic is made by a transguy. And it has been worn and used by transguys. Thus far, I haven't seen any complaints about the knob actually causing pain. It's actually described as making it feel like the prosthetic is just an extension of the T-enlarged part. And I think a transguy would be somewhat conscious about all that, y'know? xD Seeing as he made it himself and wears it daily and whatnot.

Guest My_Genesis
This thread got very colorful since last time I looked. Wow... :blink:

lol. yeah it kinda did.

still thinking about getting a lola jake. not anticipating needing the "play" part of it anytime soon haha, unless for my own.... purposes lol, but I think a soft one will work just as well for that... I need to save up for one anyways so it'll be some time before I actually get one. I'll just try to find as many reviews of it as I can. I think the DJ PPP will suffice for now.

Guest lvmyftm
That's not the point :rolleyes: Whether she knew she was raisin one or not, my gramma didn't raise fellas to disrespect women by being "colorful" in front of em. Even the other fellas -natal fellas - I know won't. Well....at least not good upstandin women lol.

Not that Mary Ellen is gon let this get "colorful" anyway. I believe we're under 24hr-testosterone-colorfulness watch. LOL

(Those are jokes M.E. I love you. )

**sends a cyber fist-pound to your fella. Thaaats right. Always be prepared. lol

Well that sir is NOT me! hahahaha I can and do talk just as "colorful" as you all...maybe more so. :P

Yup, he is always prepared...cuz you never know when the urge might hit you...wait scratch that t.....he urge is always there its just finding a chance to act on it B)

Guest Evan_J

Actually? You know what I'd like to see? a packer who's inside is like a fleshlight B) This is my dream :P Especially if its silicone.

and .....

This thread got very colorful since last time I looked. Wow... :blink:

shush your mouth.......don't wake M.E. It is NOT colorful and thats what we ALL are gonna say.......

Guest My_Genesis
Yup, he is always prepared...cuz you never know when the urge might hit you...wait scratch that t.....he urge is always there its just finding a chance to act on it B)

As I said, think of it as the transman alternative to a condom. :P

Guest Evan_J
Yup, he is always prepared

Your husband is obviously a member of that noblest of brotherhoods. ;) *says no more to protect the silence in which this number operates.

As I said, think of it as the transman alternative to a condom. :P

Actually, a condom is the transmans alternative to a condom. I keep tellin you guys, you better learn that. It don't matter that you snap it on or snap it off or put it in your locker at uni, you still gotta cover it. (Unless of course you're married and faithful but thats another story :rolleyes: )

And with all the meta intentions and phallo plans flyin around, you need to get into that habit anyhow. Did you really think you weren't gonna need to wear one?

Go to a lgbt event and look for the safe sex booth, go to planned parenthood, be greedy with the free stuff, I don't care where you get it but use it. I went to a picnic, I think I took half the bowl. If you ever have to find out what happens to one of your play friends cuz you're generous with it, you AND MOSTLY HER will be sorry. And do you really want to be responsible for doin that to someone? No

Guest lvmyftm
Your husband is obviously a member of that noblest of brotherhoods. ;) *says no more to protect the silence in which this number operates.

hahahaha Not my husband though, maybe someday. And yes I agree. For being a quite little short guy he does have game.

Actually, a condom is the transmans alternative to a condom. I keep tellin you guys, you better learn that. It don't matter that you snap it on or snap it off or put it in your locker at uni, you still gotta cover it. (Unless of course you're married and faithful but thats another story :rolleyes: )

And with all the meta intentions and phallo plans flyin around, you need to get into that habit anyhow. Did you really think you weren't gonna need to wear one?

Go to a lgbt event and look for the safe sex booth, go to planned parenthood, be greedy with the free stuff, I don't care where you get it but use it. I went to a picnic, I think I took half the bowl. If you ever have to find out what happens to one of your play friends cuz you're generous with it, you AND MOSTLY HER will be sorry. And do you really want to be responsible for doin that to someone? No

Condoms? Really? On a prosthetic? Isn't washing him good good enough? lol I can't say that we use them or that I feel the need to use them (inspite of his jokes that he hopes I took some birth control or I will end up prego :rolleyes:). I guess I could see a reason to use a condom for the model that have the hole to put a rod in, but on ones that don't I don't see much of a need if it has been cleaned well after a different partner. On the first read through of this I thought you meant a condom after a meta, which would make sense....but do they make them that small? I have seen ALOT of post op pics over that last few months and most results aren't more than a micro penis. I suppose finger sized "condoms" (I forget what they are actually referred to as but they look like a condom but are meant to go on one finger) would work, but would probably be rather degrading to have to buy and wear one that size. After all EVERY guy is a magnum man :rolleyes: .......in their dreams at least. lol

Guest Pól
Condoms? Really? On a prosthetic? Isn't washing him good good enough?

I've always heard that it's better (for health reasons) to use a condom on the prosthetic. I don't remember exactly why, though.

I've always heard that it's better (for health reasons) to use a condom on the prosthetic. I don't remember exactly why, though.

I've heard this too.

In fact I don't really mind the idea. I want to be like any other man. And being a responsible man would mean using protection. And the idea of buying condoms and then actually saying "Just need to get a condom" ;) makes me feel more masculine! I never realised this for a few years, but to me it's totally a cool thing. On the one hand somewhat annoying, I mean way to kill the heated moment right? But then on the other hand, it's such a man thing to have to do! ;):lol:

Guest Evan_J
hahahaha Not my husband though, maybe someday. And yes I agree. For being a quite little short guy he does have game.

Actually [figures out how to be discrete] I meant that he might display affection with you even if you wern't home. (cough cough)

ok, moving right along now............

Condoms? Really? On a prosthetic? Isn't washing him good good enough? lol I can't say that we use them or that I feel the need to use them (inspite of his jokes that he hopes I took some birth control or I will end up prego :rolleyes:). I guess I could see a reason to use a condom for the model that have the hole to put a rod in, but on ones that don't I don't see much of a need if it has been cleaned well after a different partner. On the first read through of this I thought you meant a condom after a meta, which would make sense....but do they make them that small? I have seen ALOT of post op pics over that last few months and most results aren't more than a micro penis. I suppose finger sized "condoms" (I forget what they are actually referred to as but they look like a condom but are meant to go on one finger) would work, but would probably be rather degrading to have to buy and wear one that size. After all EVERY guy is a magnum man :rolleyes: .......in their dreams at least. lol

Actually, the reason for the condom on prosthetics is the prosthetic (especially ones that are NOT silicone, but may as well include it too) ability to take on bacterial elements into the body of the member. (Think semipermiable to some extext when dealing with organisms). Although "well cleaned", if swapped out between more than one female, it potentially becomes a deliverer of organisms from one to the other. I said silicone was better in that regard because of the ability to clean it at extraordinarily high temperatures (even intermittantly) like those found in a dishwasher (which peeps do , and for that reason, if not "every time") or put in a microwave (which peeps also do when intermittantly sanitizing) . [don't go mic -it at the prices L. J. charges until you're sure of "how long"] But yeah I have heard of one "detailed " incident and a couple others less detailedly told in which at least one lady not only developed internal/health/ ovarian/cervical health problems ultimately traced back to a brother "sharin the pleasure" and she was not aware. No condom. "Of course" he washed it off, heck he packed with it right after, it was that he was sharin one lady's stuff with the other "embedded" microscopically in the tool. A lot of brothers think "its not alive, why would I need a condom?" "If I can't ejaculate with it in anybody , why would I need a condom?" Thats why. Because not all women are created equal, and some of em y'all mess with sleep with natal guys too and neither of you know each other well enough for her to care if you know, she's just a dirty bird, she has std/vaginal issues and doesn't tell you that cuz "heck, its just a prosthetic" , you don't cover it, and then take it to the girl you actually live with or care about and she's the one who suffers , or some unsuspecting girl. End statement, unless you absolutely have never and will never use it on more than one woman (and forever is a mighty long time if you've spend almost a grand......) feel free to buy a few.

Metas. Even the physician , if you have urethral lengthening will tell you, you need to start wearing a condom if you are not in a safe, monogamous relationship. Actually its that you need to use the same considerations a bioguy would at that point. By extending your urethra you have now made your penis (like every penis) "open" to whatever viruses or bacteria are inside a partner if you engage in penatative sex. It can go in your urethra like Johnny up the block. And by so doing into your entire body. And yeah, they've even said, even if that means buying a finger cot if you need to if you're puttin it in someone.

Phalloplasties. Same thing if that urethra is extended.

So in short (I feel like the health teacher for transboys.....) if you have decided to live the life of men, realize that it means in your sex life too. Natal guys need condoms. You need condoms. Matt was right too, it is a male thing to buy em. You'll feel it. You'll realize the store guy if he was "wondering" just dropped you into the male slot . If its a girl, she wont say anything but the faintest hint of "woo hooo" playin around her lips will let you know she just put you in that slot ...... You'll have fun.

Guest StrandedOutThere

Evan has said everything I was about to say. He also said it better than I would have.

:lol: at "dirty bird". For real... you gotta look out for those girls.

Guest My_Genesis

Well no I wasn't implying that we don't have to use em, I was saying it's like rather than having to interrupt "stuff" so that someone doesn't end up pregnant, you gotta interrupt stuff to switch penises. So even if we were bioguys we'd have to interrupt anyways. lol. see my point?

Guest lvmyftm
Actually [figures out how to be discrete] I meant that he might display affection with you even if you wern't home. (cough cough)

ok, moving right along now............

OH! hahahaha.....well yes he does and sometimes shares what "we" did in my absence :)

Actually, the reason for the condom on prosthetics is the prosthetic (especially ones that are NOT silicone, but may as well include it too) ability to take on bacterial elements into the body of the member. (Think semipermiable to some extext when dealing with organisms). Although "well cleaned", if swapped out between more than one female, it potentially becomes a deliverer of organisms from one to the other. I said silicone was better in that regard because of the ability to clean it at extraordinarily high temperatures (even intermittantly) like those found in a dishwasher (which peeps do , and for that reason, if not "every time") or put in a microwave (which peeps also do when intermittantly sanitizing) . [don't go mic -it at the prices L. J. charges until you're sure of "how long"] But yeah I have heard of one "detailed " incident and a couple others less detailedly told in which at least one lady not only developed internal/health/ ovarian/cervical health problems ultimately traced back to a brother "sharin the pleasure" and she was not aware. No condom. "Of course" he washed it off, heck he packed with it right after, it was that he was sharin one lady's stuff with the other "embedded" microscopically in the tool. A lot of brothers think "its not alive, why would I need a condom?" "If I can't ejaculate with it in anybody , why would I need a condom?" Thats why. Because not all women are created equal, and some of em y'all mess with sleep with natal guys too and neither of you know each other well enough for her to care if you know, she's just a dirty bird, she has std/vaginal issues and doesn't tell you that cuz "heck, its just a prosthetic" , you don't cover it, and then take it to the girl you actually live with or care about and she's the one who suffers , or some unsuspecting girl. End statement, unless you absolutely have never and will never use it on more than one woman (and forever is a mighty long time if you've spend almost a grand......) feel free to buy a few.

Metas. Even the physician , if you have urethral lengthening will tell you, you need to start wearing a condom if you are not in a safe, monogamous relationship. Actually its that you need to use the same considerations a bioguy would at that point. By extending your urethra you have now made your penis (like every penis) "open" to whatever viruses or bacteria are inside a partner if you engage in penatative sex. It can go in your urethra like Johnny up the block. And by so doing into your entire body. And yeah, they've even said, even if that means buying a finger cot if you need to if you're puttin it in someone.

Phalloplasties. Same thing if that urethra is extended.

So in short (I feel like the health teacher for transboys.....) if you have decided to live the life of men, realize that it means in your sex life too. Natal guys need condoms. You need condoms. Matt was right too, it is a male thing to buy em. You'll feel it. You'll realize the store guy if he was "wondering" just dropped you into the male slot . If its a girl, she wont say anything but the faintest hint of "woo hooo" playin around her lips will let you know she just put you in that slot ...... You'll have fun.

Well yes, that is kinda a duh. By a good cleaning I was meaning boiling or what not between partners. I have considered the what ifs if he has not properly taken care of his member. And I sometimes shudder to think that it is the same member he used with his ex that my ex and I used to double date with (never liked her much), but if he was born as he should of been its not like I could tell him to cut if off and get a new, so I try not to think about it.

Many good reason listed there to NOT have more than one partner at a time!! I would have to look it up, but pretty sure that most bacteria and viruses don't live very long outside of the body. Not that that matters much if you are going right from one girl to another, but one would hope you all wouldn't be one of THOSE guys.

I could see how buying condoms would make you feel manly. Though, at least from my experience bio guys find ANY excuse to get out of wearing them.....which indirectly resulted in me becoming a mom <_<

I agree with Evan, if you are gonna be putting him in more than one place make sure he has his rain slicker on. :P

Guest Evan_J
if he was born as he should of been its not like I could tell him to cut if off and get a new
Exaaaaaaaaactly. And thats the other end of the convo . I remember once (and Ironically it was on this same/similar topic which had digressed to one of the S.O.'s -not here- saying she felt that whatever guy she was with needed to have a brand new this and that if she was gona be with him biblically. The retort came "I just wanna know if I'm gonna get a new (replaced for propriety :rolleyes: ) [vagina]" from the guys. Embarassing that we can decend so rapidly lol but thats one of the things you ladies somehow put up with knowin we're fellas. And both sexes "deal with" when we talk about sex. Neither partner is (unless you're a teenager typically) "new" or unknown by this or that ex.

And for the record, yes I hate exes. I hate them all . And (I suspect like many brothers) I do "block out" knowing that whoever I'm with ever had sex with the ex even if they lived together 999 years :rolleyes:

Well no I wasn't implying that we don't have to use em, I was saying it's like rather than having to interrupt "stuff" so that someone doesn't end up pregnant, you gotta interrupt stuff to switch penises. So even if we were bioguys we'd have to interrupt anyways. lol. see my point?

ohhhh now I get you. But look what a funfilled convo we had due to gettin it wrong :lol:

Guest Pól
And for the record, yes I hate exes. I hate them all . And (I suspect like many brothers) I do "block out" knowing that whoever I'm with ever had sex with the ex even if they lived together 999 years :rolleyes:

Let's just not go there ...

Guest Evan_J
Let's just not go there ...

lol This is why I like Pol. I don't care what kind of body they gave him, he's a real boy.