• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

By Letter??

Guest Alexander A. Bonen

Guest Chad Micheals

ok right now i'm not in a place where i cna tell my mother tio her face i'm boy but i'm trying to write this letter for myself and paece of mind if some thign happens to me down range. its one of those thing you hate to writer but i;m trying to get some help to write it more nice way to be me but not urine her off when reading it..

ok this what i got so far, its a word padd program..

dear mother,

if you are reading this then i have been killed in the line of duty. i hope to make you understand more about my life by the end of this letter. i know you will not like most of it.

First of all this is what i want done with my body. just lay me to rest in ground, DO NOT BURN my body. i want to be layed to rest in a male suit with a sword and rifle and my class A unifrom coat over my front. this are what i want done, no making me look like a girl let me be me and lay in paece. At the very lest i want to be in pants of the Class A's Dress Unifrom. I want full military honors done up. as for the lay of my rest i wish to be layed to rest in Arlington or other V.A. cementray.

i know you have never liked how i am at point but is very prode of me for doing my duty and living my life. i wanted to tell you another thing but never knew how to and you can't kill me 2nd time. yes i am still laughing form hell.

i had to deal with a lot of gref form what heppen to me as a child. i have gone to be hardass hoping to keep my promise to myself, i will never be a victem again and if i am i'm taking them with me to hell. i have to deal wtih travis being an as to me form being lesbian. you telling is its wrong after you siad you would not do that to you childern. yes, i remanber you saying that you'll love us no matter what. i have always know that Sean would love me. in his mind, sister love me and i love her no matter what. its because of him that i have tryied my best being you duaghter. its Sean that makes the life wroth living and having to deal with the drama at that house.

i have been dealing with depression more then anything else and with the night mares that hount my dreams. i have heve gone to seek help for me. as i've been doing this for more inner strangh and to heal my soul. i don't want to get to a point where i'll hurt myslef just to take my miand off the pain of the past. i been very bad off and now have PTSD. i'm just trying to be happy with myself and be a good soldier boy.

all i want to do it be happy for myself, i need no woman or man in my life to make me happy. if i have someone in my life then that just will add to my joy but not define it for me. i have been happy at point but those relationships have never been the best but each one helps me learn how i want to be and how i want to treat my lover.

i did try for the longest time to be striaght not for myself but for you and never felt more sad and worthless at times becuase of it. i have done my best to be your duaghter but that not realy who i am. I am just that me, i had to get away from you to be me. first at college with knowing i'm gay and studing for my work feilds.

i have always a pattson to protect and help others even if you have never seen it. i love being a good soldier, its one of the best things i've done in my life. i hope i have gone off to be just a good cop on civil side. I have been a good engineer and designing new things always when i have time and have done well with that in my feild as a mechain and as a cop/MP. i can only hold myself to the stander that i have always have, to my honor and duty i put first over myself.

i have only one thing that i have never gotten out to you. there a few thing i've done while at bars to just do for fun but it was more then that. i have always been more male minded and have always runnign with the boys and doing male fields and everything. i'm Transgender, i know your thinking that i don't know what i'm talking about. i am really transman. i have been a drag king for a few years. so those photos of me are real with the gaottee. i have been a King for years and feel more normle as a male then ever did as a female. i have been myself away form the house and you. yes sean has know about me and has not cared less that i'm male or female. he just love me for being me.

transgender is the state of one's "gender identity" (self-identification as male, female, both or neither) not matching one's "assigned gender" (identification by others as male or female based on physical/genetic sex). "Transgender" does not imply any specific form of sexual orientation; transgender people may identify as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, pansexual, polysexual or asexual.

So think about it, i was never realy gay. i've always been a striaght hetersexual male my whole life just not in the right body.

i have know for a while moma, that i have never really been a female ever other then biological. i have been a tom boy all my life. i never liked to dress up in grlly stuff buit looked uo to grandpa with his suits and ties. that was what i remanber along with his showing me how to be a gentleman and a good grandson. i got the leasons a lot better then Travis did and i'm sorry that Sean did not get them all. Grandma helped to by teaching some basic thing anyone needs to live. they have never been your a girl you need to be a girly girl and not do all those boy things. i'm greatful for them to let me grow up and live happy as much i could as a child.

i know you are hating me right now as your child but i'm still your child. i am going to be happy in what ever place i'll be sent to for my sins in life. i do not regeat anythign that has happen to me, its those things that have made me today. also it is the people around me that have shaped me to be the young man that i am, so i thank you mom for shaping who i am.

love Your son,

Chad Micheals Brown formaly Sarah Marie Brown

Guest StrandedOutThere

Wow, Chad. That's some heavy stuff. I don't really know what to say. Your letter is good. You really lay it all out there. I think it is good to get that stuff down on paper, even if no one but you ever sees it. For me, writing helps me put things in order, in my own mind. Anyway, given that you have the letter written as a will, I really, really hope no one sees it for a very, very, very long time. Good letter though.

I'm eventually going to have to write to my family about being trans. Like you, I think I'm going to do it in a letter rather than in person or on the phone. For me, when I write I can explain myself better because I have time to think it over.

Be careful over there!

Guest raydub

Chad.

You almost made me cry at work...geez. You got it all out. Good letter man.

I hope they dont have to read it for a long time too. Maybe one day you'll write one to her and send it without having passed?

Take care man.. and enjoy Germany while youre still there.

*salute*

Ray

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 77 Guests (See full list)

• Mirrabooka
    • Maddee
    • phicauser1
    • KathyLauren
    • Heather Shay
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

taxicab
    Newest Member
    taxicab

1. Amyjay
      Amyjay
      (58 years old)
    2. bettyjean
      bettyjean
    3. Breanna
      Breanna
      (52 years old)
    4. Emily Ayla
      Emily Ayla
    5. JET182
      JET182
    • Heather Shay
      What is relaxation to you? Nature? Movie? Reading? Cuddling with a pet? Music?
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      Having just a normal emotional day.
    • Heather Shay
      AMUSEMENT The feeling when you encounter something silly, ironic, witty, or absurd, which makes you laugh. You have the urge to be playful and share the joke with others. Similar words: Mirth Amusement is the emotional reaction to humor. This can be something that is intended to be humorous, like when someone tells a good joke or when a friend dresses up in a ridiculous costume. But it can also be something that you find funny that was not intended to be humorous, like when you read a sign with a spelling error that turns it into an ironic pun. For millennia, philosophers and scholars have been attempting to explain what exactly it is that makes something funny. This has led to several different theories. Nowadays, the most widely accepted one is the Incongruity Theory, which states that something is amusing if it violates our standards of how things are supposed to be. For example, Charlie Chaplin-style slapstick is funny because it violates our norms of competence and proper conduct, while Monty Python-style absurdity is funny because it violates reason and logic. However, not every standard or norm violation is necessarily funny. Violations can also evoke confusion, indignation, or shock. An important condition for amusement is that there is a certain psychological distance to the violation. One of the ways to achieve this is captured by the statement ‘comedy is tragedy plus time’. A dreadful mistake today may become a funny story a year from now. But it can also be distant in other ways, for instance, because it happened to someone you do not know, or because it happens in fiction instead of in real life. Amusement also needs a safe and relaxed environment: people who are relaxed and among friends are much more likely to feel amused by something. A violation and sufficient psychological distance are the basic ingredients for amusement, but what any one person find funny will depend on their taste and sense of humor. There are dozens of ‘humor genres’, such as observational comedy, deadpan, toilet humor, and black comedy. Amusement is contagious: in groups, people are more prone to be amused and express their amusement more overtly. People are more likely to share amusement when they are with friends or like-minded people. For these reasons, amusement is often considered a social emotion. It encourages people to engage in social interactions and it promotes social bonding. Many people consider amusement to be good for the body and the soul. By the end of the 20th century, humor and laughter were considered important for mental and physical health, even by psychoneuroimmunology researchers who suggested that emotions influenced immunity. This precipitated the ‘humor and health movement’ among health care providers who believed that humor and laughter help speed recovery, including in patients suffering from cancer1). However, the evidence for health benefits of humor and laughter is less conclusive than commonly believed2. Amusement is a frequent target of regulation: we down-regulate it by shifting our attention to avoid inappropriate laughter, or up-regulate it by focusing on a humorous aspect of a negative situation. Interestingly, amusement that is purposefully up-regulated has been found to have the same beneficial physical and psychological effects as the naturally experienced emotion. Amusement has a few clear expressions that emerge depending on the intensity of the emotion. When people are mildly amused, they tend to smile or chuckle. When amusement intensifies, people laugh out loud and tilt or bob their head. The most extreme bouts of amusement may be accompanied by uncontrollable laughter, tears, and rolling on the floor. Most cultures welcome and endorse amusement. Many people even consider a ‘good sense of humor’ as one of the most desirable characteristics in a partner. At the same time, most cultures have (implicit) rules about what is the right time and place for amusement. For example, displays of amusement may be deemed inappropriate in situations that demand seriousness or solemness, such as at work or during religious rituals.
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • April Marie
      Good morning, everyone!!! Two cups of coffee in the books and I am just feeling so wonderful this morning. Not sure why, but I'm happy and smiling.   Enjoy this beautiful day!!!
    • Heather Shay
      A U.S. dollar bill can be folded approximately 4,000 times in the same place before it will tear. -You cannot snore and dream at the same time. -The average person walks the equivalent of three times around the world in a lifetime. -A hippo’s wide open mouth is big enough to fit a 4-foot-tall child in. -Chewing gum while you cut an onion will help keep you from crying.
    • Susan R
      Love it! This is great news. We need more of this to combat the excessive hate-filled rhetoric and misinformation. 👍
    • Susan R
      The experience was the same for me @April Marie. I slept much deeper and I woke up each morning feeling so much more restful sleeping with forms solidly in place. For me, wearing breast forms at night started when before I was a teenager. I had no access up to modern breast forms and certainly no way to buy mastectomy bras back then. I wore a basic bra my mom had put in a donation box and two pairs of soft cotton socks. I have some crazy memories of things I did in my youth to combat my GD but regardless, these makeshift concoctions helped me work through it all.   All My Best, Susan R🌷
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      Colorado isn't exactly a Republican place, and won't become one anytime soon.  I think those folks might be better off not spending their time playing Don Quixote.    We certainly have our share of California "refugees" moving into where I live, so I wouldn't be surprised to start seeing Coloradans too.  I suspect the trend over the next few years will see the blue areas getting more blue and the red areas getting more red as anybody who can relocate tries to find a place where they fit better.   
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      Well, at least it'll be a place some folks could choose.  Options are a good thing.
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      My family would have gobbled that jar up in a minute or two.  When we do have pickled herring, its usually for Christmas.  I didn't grow up with that particular dish, but I grew up in a Greek family so I like just about any kind of fish if I can get it.  However, ocean fish and freshwater fish taste so different.  We usually have more catfish and tilapia to eat than anything else.    What I can't quite get used to is the tons of cabbage my GF insists on eating.  When you live with a Russian, there is always cabbage soup.  Always.  When I first moved in with her, breakfast was "shchi" for soup and either bread or "kasha" which is a bowl of boiled buckwheat with butter and salt.  Those dishes can be made in any number of ways, some are better than others.  In the winter, it can even be salty and sour like kraut.  Not exactly sauerkraut, but packed in tubs with vinegar and salt so it keeps partially for the winter.  But I drew the line when the cabbage soup included pieces of fried snake one day.  😆
    • Ashley0616
      Good evening to you as well @Mmindy   That is awesome that you have support from her side. My dad has communicated with me once and that was because he was forced to. His new wife wanted to spend time with my kids. He hated me so much he was in the process of taking my rights away as a parent to my two boys. He was talking to a lawyer and I called him out on it. I don't love him at all. I'll respect him because I wouldn't be here without him but I wished I had another father. My uncles don't talk to me and unfriended me on Facebook. Almost all cousins except for two are still Facebook friends but they don't give me any support. My mom said she won't support me with that but she has said that she loves me. I have nieces and nephews that are still Facebook friends but they have yet to talk to me. I have one sister that supports me out of three. The other's disrespect me by deadnaming me. They have never called me their sister. I think for them they think it's still a phase. They don't ask questions about me being trans. I have to bring it up and on the look of their faces they don't look comfortable about it. 
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.