• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Why I Am Really Here

Guest cecilia

Guest cecilia

I have spent some time thinking about things and I believe I am here for a few reasons. One would be to know what I really am in technical terms and second being how I can be what I want to be physically. I do not think there is any manner of confusion within me in terms of me knowing what I really want to be or who I am as a person, I want to look like a woman. I somehow doubt that I can be but, if a question will be asked then that is my answer.

What I am, I am a 26 yr old male(physically), I have a woman that I love so much and I am fortunate that she understands me and wishes to stay by my side and to love me forever as I love her. I believe ours is true love, and it extends beyond the physical features of each other. Her love for me is actually that which gave me the strength to think about this seriously and for once consider things.

I have always wanted to look like a woman, I have always preferred to use female names. My wife now calls me with one and it really makes me happy and she likes it too. Right now my life is just full of happiness and I thought, why not be a bit more happier.

This decision to act is really very recent, I do not know what to do literally. I guess that is everything. At the moment I am trying to grow my hair, it will take a long while since I have always had spiky hair. Physically, I started at 220lbs but after some dieting, I weighed at 155 this morning and I am still working on it on losing more. It is funny coz everyone thinks im crazy to be wanting to lose more weight, it is hard at times though because I cannot say that I do not want to be a fit guy, I think that is what I am right now, but instead I want to look like woman with a beautiful body, I still do not think I can say such.

I really do not take care of myself in general, my hair looks horrible my face and skin looks horrible, pretty much everything in the physical sense about me looks horrible. But I do not want to stay like this, I really want to be beautiful someday and really look like a woman, I just need to know how. At the moment, no I cannot pay for surgery but I alteast want to reach a point where in when the time comes that I can, that really will be all that I will need and everything else has already been taken care of.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read.

Guest Alice4016

Cecllia,

First off welcome to the forums. Sounds like we are in a similar situation, have you started talking with a therapist yet? I think it's kinda neat how we have so much in common (at least that's how it seems from the read ;) )..even our weight 155...thats kind of a trip don't you think? Anyway, I know you know what we have in common so just saying welcome. Hope to get a chance to know you a little better :).

Peace, love, and health,

Alice

Guest cecilia

A therapist? What kind of a therapist?

Oh my god, so you're somewhere aroung that weight too?

Yes, I think I do know what we have in common and I really find it interesting. I guess in a way it is nice since I can ask you things if ever since you've already been there and done this or that, if you do not mind that is.

Take care

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 100 Guests (See full list)

• Petra Jane
    • SamC
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Chaidoesart
    Newest Member
    Chaidoesart

1. **Angela Charlotte **
      **Angela Charlotte **
    2. Carlie
      Carlie
      (63 years old)
    3. Cbxshawn
      Cbxshawn
      (49 years old)
    4. HannahO
      HannahO
      (31 years old)
    5. JustKatie
      JustKatie
      (40 years old)
    • Charlize
      It certainly could be classed as dark humor.  Unfortunately the sentiments alone must hurt young trans folks.  Decency and reality doesn't seem to be in the GOP's vocabulary.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Mmindy
      Good morning all,    It’s a frosty morning here the lawn looks silvery, and the uncovered spring flowers have icy edges on their leaves. The only flower bed I covered was my tulips. As nice as it is here during the day, our clear wind free nights allow the temperatures to drop into the mid twenties. Here in our growing zone it’s recommended that you not plant delicate plants until Mother’s Day. Central Indiana can have snow as late as the third week of May. The birds are active at the feeders, I’ve had my cup of yoghurt and morning meds. So I’ll sit here, drink coffee and watch the as the sunrise chases the frost from the yard.    @awkward-yet-sweet I could eat black eyed peas as a side for every meal. Boil them plain or with fatback. Served as a leftover, just add in a little Rotel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies.  Make the best of your day,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋    
    • Mirrabooka
      I hope y'all look at this one. A catchy tune released at the end of Covid lockdown. Scarlett is so cute!!!     
    • Heather Shay
    • Mirrabooka
    • Mirrabooka
      Had a weird dream last night.
    • Mirrabooka
      Morning, y'all. Evening here; we had the regulation three mugs full today. Now it's time to drink something else.     No big plans here either, eldest daughter and granddaughter will be arriving on Saturday, and we will have our granddaughter to ourselves for a week after that. We still have plans though. Tuesday we'll go to the swim center, Wednesday we'll take a road trip to visit my mom, Thursday we'll get some mulch delivered to top up the gardens.   I still make other small plans on a daily basis though. The things I do plan nowadays, which is a bit new for me, is that after pinching a nerve and ending up in a bit of pain and getting some treatment from the physio, I am more motivated than ever to exercise more regularly. Tuesday for example, I went for a short (15 minute) early morning walk, went to the pool for some hydrotherapy, and mowed the lawns. Yesterday I did my exercise reps and spent some time on the exercise bike. Today, I went for a 45-minute walk, tomorrow I will do my reps again and go for a long bike ride. As long as I do at least one thing every day, right? The pleasing thing is that I'm losing weight! I blew out to above 95kg early in the year and I'm just under 91kg now. Yay me!
    • Heather Shay
      What one piece of advice would you give to beginning transitioners or considering transition?
    • Heather Shay
      Positive side of the mixed bag.
    • Heather Shay
      Boredom is an emotional state that comes when a person has nothing to do, and is not interested in anything. To stop boredom, most people do something to occupy or amuse themselves. The first known use of the word boredom is in the novel Bleak House by Charles Dickens, written in 1852, but the saying to be a bore had been used to mean "to be tiresome or dull" since 1768. When referring to the mind, boredom is a bad state in which the person feels a deep lack of interest in what is going on around them, and where it is hard to focus.
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Mirrabooka
      ^ Your story gives inspiration to others.
    • April Marie
      Growing stronger and confident every day.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.