• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

How Much Geminis Here?

Guest Gabi-lotr

Guest Gabi-lotr

We had a short discussion about this on the chat and a lot of peples said they're Geminis.

I gemini too. I think geminis have bi-personality which very complex so maybe this is why a lot of TGs are geminis.

What you think about this? :) What are you? :) Gemini? :lol:

Guest Gabi-lotr

well i believe in a lot of things but now i write here just one thing which is related to this topic:

I sure why i am a girl as a gboy.Because i gemini :) And of course not just this the only reason.

I love myself :wub::blush::P

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest eccentric

I identify as a Libra-to-Scorpio Transzodiac. :-)

Seriously, I'm a libra, yet everyone who guesses my sign thinks I'm a scorpio. I don't pay much attention to the zodiac. I do find it funny that I can pass for another sign so well.

• 2 years later...

I'm a gemini... I've often wondered if being a gemini was the reason I felt like both genders, and wondered if it had anything to do with me being bi as well... but plenty of people could probably say the same, who are different signs. I don't doubt that the dualistic nature could enhance the gender dysphoria though. Just a thought.