• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What Panties Are The Best

Guest kimberly c

Guest mistygirl7

Best panties I think, are.... the cleans one that are actually yours and not someones else that you stole or hand down to you.

Victoria secret is by far the best I have had compare to cheap Walmart brands Iv tried. I mostly like bikinis style and thongs in cotton or mixed with nylon. I do own some boy shorts and ladies but those are once in awhile for me.

There are there good brand I like to try but right now I have enough panties to deal with for a while before I buy more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sally

• Cyndee

Guest rikkicd64

Just expreiment,find whats comfortable,after trying several styles,I wear nylon and lace,hi-cut,by fruit of the loom that I got at walmart,a package of six pair,assorted soft,delicate colors and reasonably priced and they don't stretch out after a single wearing.

Rikki...

Guest kimberly c

Hi Ladies, I love Vanity Fair and my favorite new style is the french hi cut lace panty, many colors. I love the pink,light purple

and red, so feminine!

Love Kim

• 2 weeks later...
Guest brendastevens

I love full cut silky Panties. These were the panties girls wore in the 1950's when I started crossdressing...and I still find lovely silky briefs the most pleasing, sensual, feminine panty to wear. I love the full coverage, and the wonderful silky feeling, and just the knowing that I am wear girl's panties...wonderful silky Girl's Panties. Many of my panties are just in a very plain style, no lace, but I love them...but a panty with a little lace around the leg opening or a lovely lace applique somewhere on the panty just makes me feel that much more feminine. For me...always Silky Silky Panties..no cotton in my panty drawer.

• 2 months later...
Guest RachaelSage

I know this thread is a little stale, but since I found it doing a web search for "best fitting panties crossdressers", I felt I needed to join this forum if only to raise an important consideration that, oddly hasn't been covered in this thread yet: coverage. And I'm not talking about hip or rear coverage either. (If there's already another thread that covers this aspect of panty selection, please direct me to it.)

I've found that most panties simply aren't cut wide enough in front to completely cover the "goods". The only exceptions for me have been low-rise briefs and a few styles of thongs & tanga/cheeky panties. And while boy shorts are very comfortable, I usually find myself falling out one side or the other before long. Tried some Victorias Secret (hated almost *all* of them) and Frederick's (love most of them, but many of their panties are cut far too narrow in front - the "boys" end up completely exposed). Best-fitting full-bottomed styles for me have been a couple Werner, Maidenform, and similar department store brands that have a contour seam in the back, but the most comfortable have been Hanes low-rise briefs because of the wider cut at front.

As to microfiber...some people love the feel, but my skin has an odd texture that actually finds microfiber "grabby", for lack of a better term. It's almost as though my skin is the hook side of hook-and-loop fabric.

• 3 months later...
Guest ~Phoebe~

I know this thread is a little stale, but since I found it doing a web search for "best fitting panties crossdressers", I felt I needed to join this forum if only to raise an important consideration that, oddly hasn't been covered in this thread yet: coverage. And I'm not talking about hip or rear coverage either. (If there's already another thread that covers this aspect of panty selection, please direct me to it.)

I've found that most panties simply aren't cut wide enough in front to completely cover the "goods". The only exceptions for me have been low-rise briefs and a few styles of thongs & tanga/cheeky panties. And while boy shorts are very comfortable, I usually find myself falling out one side or the other before long. Tried some Victorias Secret (hated almost *all* of them) and Frederick's (love most of them, but many of their panties are cut far too narrow in front - the "boys" end up completely exposed). Best-fitting full-bottomed styles for me have been a couple Werner, Maidenform, and similar department store brands that have a contour seam in the back, but the most comfortable have been Hanes low-rise briefs because of the wider cut at front.

As to microfiber...some people love the feel, but my skin has an odd texture that actually finds microfiber "grabby", for lack of a better term. It's almost as though my skin is the hook side of hook-and-loop fabric.

There is a online shop called Panties For Men: http://www.smartcart.com/donna/ Donna makes panties that are feminine style with wider material in the front.

Guest MsGsptlsnz

I use body breifers to hold hips and butt in place so I dont bother with panties except as decoration. I've got a white lacy pair to go with my white bustier and a black pair that say "bad donkey" on the back. I need to experiemnt with sizes and looks still.

Guest miss_led

What I really love are vanity fair ravissant and lace nouveau, but why is it I can never get matching Bras, that would make me feel so much better... Hugs all...and be safe

• 5 months later...

I love it all

sometimes the best thing is variety

so

Satin, Polyester, Lycra, Model, Chiffron, Silk, cotton, etc

i agree, i love thongs and tight panties or booty shorts, i really dont like lace that much but its fun to wear sometimes.

Litzy

Guest leopron

Myself I grew up wearing the cheap 3 pack of nylon panties, and to this day they are still my favorites.

I do have to say though I :wub: them all, especially nylon with lace and bows.

Leopron

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest_

How About free ones. Heres the story. My wife had found a new brand and style of panty (Warners) she believes are the best panties she has ever worn. (NOTE: There is another thread covering this.) After buying several pairs she decided to purge her panty drawer in her dresser. I did not know about the purge until I was getting ready to set the trash out for pickup. The bag had not been closed and I was going to tie it off when I noticed a plastic bag and could tell that there were panties inside this bag. Upon further investigation and much to my pleasure I discoverd several pairs of panties in unopened packages. Well needless to say they were immediately removed and wisked away to my closet until I could inspect my recently found treasurers. I finally got to check them out. I found a total of 12 pairs of panties that had never been worn. They were from Victory Secrets, Warners, Bali, Vassarette, Hanes, and Barley There. Micro fiber, Nylon, and Nylon with lace were the material and the styles consisted of Hipsters, Hi Cut, Bikinis, and there was one Thong. Simply one of my best days. They did not belong to anyone anymore as they had been set out to be thrown away, They all fit with no problem, and they were FREE. In my opinion it just doesnt get any better. Any way I consider this the Best Kind of Panties. Love Amber L.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Carrie Marie

I'm loving my black microfiber G-string from Kohls. It's a shape that is enough to contain things yet still look and feel great to me.

Carrie M.

Guest sophia.gentry58

In terms of wear, I love wearing microfiber panties, all colors, mostly bikinis, some briefs. I most love to see myself wearing all kinds of lace panties. Seeing me in the mirror wearing them makes me feel so fiminine and sexy, though I don't particularly care for how they feel to the touch since there is a roughness to them.

Sophia

Guest Eve Caillard

My goodness ladies! I'm glad I caught up with this thread. So many good brands to explore! Personally I have found a cheap brand of satin panties in different primary colours marketed under the name of 'Temptations' on E-bay (UK). They're firm and cosy to wear, sport a little bow and are very glossy, and importantly cover all the goods with no escapees. Unfortunately I have a varicocele on one of my (ahem) male appendages, and these panties provide wonderful support for the affected sphere. These panties are so much better than the usual saggy old wrecks I get from M&S menswear department. The only downside is they can get a bit tacky after so many hours. But they are very comfortable otherwise.

Thank you for all your suggestions! I'm going exploring!

Eve

• 2 months later...