• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

My Hair Removal

Guest April

Guest April

I have just started some hair removal this week on my face. I have been looking into all the options when I remembered my GP doctor had something in his office on hair removal. My wife went and talked to them for me while I was at work and got some information. I decided to give it a try as the cost is only $65 per session, and he seems to believe that it should only take like 6 maybe 7 sessions. The process only took like 30 from start to finishes. Here is a link to the website let me know what y'all think -

Isolaz hair removal

Guest April

This is some pictures that I took after I shaved and then let it grow for 30.5 hours. My facial hair has always grown slow, but never like this. This before would be compared to about 12 hours growth.

gallery_1735_143_12596.jpggallery_1735_143_27093.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Jill Leanne

Hi April, you peeked my interet with your post. Are you located in Canada or the US? I had a consultation here in Canada and it would have been around $ 4,000.00 to do my face, arms, legs neck and chest, and I'm just average in the hair department. No one here does any type of hair removal for $ 65.00 a session. Let me know please. Hugs, Jill

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 66 Guests (See full list)

• Maddee
    • Astrid
    • KayriLynne
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Dr_Inlaw
    Newest Member
    Dr_Inlaw

1. AJ
      AJ
      (69 years old)
    2. Charise
      Charise
      (76 years old)
    3. Dr_Inlaw
      Dr_Inlaw
      (28 years old)
    4. KristiFletcher
      KristiFletcher
      (46 years old)
    5. Lisax123
      Lisax123
      (52 years old)
    • Astrid
      Yay!   https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-news/virgin-atlantic-adopts-gender-neutral-uniform-policy-rcna49843  
    • Ivy
      My endocrinologist refuses to give me progesterone. I'm considering going outside for it.
    • Colleen Henderson
      Maybe it's TMI, but I can report that "my cups runneth over" from the recommended VA HRT regimen. 
    • Colleen Henderson
      Trying to get a rise out of her?
    • Ivy
      https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-09-29/with-new-law-california-welcomes-out-of-state-transgender-youth   Looks like we're gonna have Sanctuary States now.   It just sux so much that it is even necessary.
    • Jackie C.
      Well, it's the yeast you can do.   Hugs!
    • Jackie C.
      There are health risks though. They can be mitigated, but let me share the best piece of advice I got from a doctor during my transition: "Be in the best shape of your life."   Best of luck and big hugs!
    • AshleighMarie
      OMG, y’all are just lifesavers!!   For sooooo many years, I’ve just considered it out of the question due to age.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
    • ThiefOfAlways
      Get = stop
    • ThiefOfAlways
      The only way to get my head speeding around like crazy is with Benzodiazepines. Where I live it is easy to get, but I don't want it.   But my dysphoria only goes away with benzo's.     Help....???
    • Astrid
      Stay safe! Meanwhile, enjoy the bread 🍞😎   Astrid 
    • Willow
      Umm bread is just how I like it. Brown thick crunchy crust.   hurricane has now made landfall the eye was about 25 miles south of us.  We have been in a period of light wind but that will pick up again as it gets further inland.  Tornado watches until late tonight.
    • Ivy
      it's always good to see support for trans-students, by their peers. The part of this policy forcing outing students worries me.
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      I'm helping my husband this week.  We're hauling electrical supplies and equipment to Florida to help communities get their infrastructure rebuilt.  Cities and electric companies typically have some spare things on hand, but little way to prepare for an epic disaster like this. My husband's company (and likely every other in the field) are going to be filling orders like crazy for a while.   We made our first delivery just after Ian went through.  I've never seen such a mess, even after a tornado.  No cell service and no fuel. Our convoy brought a service truck with tires and fuel along, and we needed every bit of it.  So much debris in the road.  I thought my husband was excessive having a snow plow mounted on the service truck but we wouldn't have gotten in without it.   And water.  Oh my.  As we got close we drove through water that was almost up to the doors of our trucks.     We've got our second load and we're preparing to head back.  Fort Myers this time.  I've heard that's the worst spot...
    • Willow
      Good afternoon    I have a loaf of rustic bread rising.  It will be ready to bake about mid afternoon.  We have plenty of eggs, TP, bread in the form of yeast and bread flour, a cake mix, brownie mix, cookies and the most important CHOCOLATE!  It’s getting closer but it’s not expected to be here for two more hours.  We’ve had some significant wind gusts but no damage.  I’m actually sitting on my porch.  I m protected by the building on all but one side.   I’ll let you know how my bread turns out.   Willow
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.