• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Female/male Perspective

Guest Syamantaka

Guest Syamantaka

:mellow:

Mainly questions right now! Being brought up male in a male oreinted society in the 60's

I have asked WHY? Now 40 years latter some answers were received,leading to more questions. The main question now, is what does the Universe look like through a Female/Male

"Minds Eye"?

I do not know, yet, With the physical tools for exploring both inner and outerspace growing

in complexity yearly these tools allow gender transition to take place easily and safely,and with websites like this, allow thoughts and ideas to be exchanged easily.

I would like to make the gender transition to a state of the Female/Male mind-duality. Neihter one but both. I do not know if I will perceive the answer to go about this safely both physically and mentally.

Why am I thinking this-Probally cause I have watched change. Some things I miss other

changes I have noticed like over-crowding. Thought-Nature maintains a balance through

change, and with over-crowding what is Natures answer going to be. One I see a glimmer

of is a Joining of Female/Male perspective to ensure survival. I do not see it as earth

based but space based. There are alot of high tech, space industry companies out there.

Anyway, What I am writing about has been written about some but never completely,So

I am hoping you out there can add to this thought.

:ThanxSmiley:

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Syamantaka

Guest lisa49

I am not sure what culture you have experienced but women have been liberated since the 60's. I have worked toe to toe with many women engineers and find no difference. The gender overlaps are as much as the individual has an open mind.

You inner space is your creation as your outer space is the veneer. Only you can put it together. Anything less would just be phony.

Guest Elizabeth K

My take on all this is different. I am very spiritual and I approach the CREATOR through three ways, male aspect, female aspect, and the spirit. If I had to put a definition on it I am Catholic/Wicca and a person whom the CREATOR has made.

In any case the real deal is this :

God/Goddess/Spirit (The Creator) doesn't care what you are in body. The CREATOR only wants to know what is in YOU... 'what' you are.

And I believe we are really just a soul, beyond all boundaries, actually gender neutral, although we usually lean in directions for the masculine or feminine side. What I am saying is to trying to find the CREATOR in a duality of male/female is probably not possible. We find the Creator by being ourselves.

NOW

Approaching the Creator through one of probably billions of aspects, of which we here in our earthly experience really know essentially three, God/Goddess/Spirit, is another story. I love talking to God, using the patriarchal system of Catholicism, tempered with the intercession of The Blessed Mother, and with Jesus. I especially feel close to the Goddess, as She and I talk with a different intercession, through the aspects of the Spirits (natural forces we associate with the seasons, the directions, and the earth-wind-water-fire). But most of all I love talking straight WITH THE CREATOR, and I do so, any time and anywhere.

So that's just me.

Try this exercise and you will see what I mean.

Go to a place of worship as male mode, basically THINKING as a male, use all the church rituals. Talk with the Creator with the help of Jesus (if Christian) or the Saints (especially if you are Catholic).

Then go another time to the privacy of the woods in female mode, THINKING as a woman, and talk again, praying to the four directions and Gaia, mother earth - look to the full moon and draw it down. Talk with the Goddess.

Then go as you are, to some quiet place... prepare yourself so that you are listening... talk to the Creator again, straight on.

Later compare the differences in your mind.

This will open your eyes.

Lizzy

• 2 months later...
Guest Syamantaka

My take on all this is different. I am very spiritual and I approach the CREATOR through three ways, male aspect, female aspect, and the spirit. If I had to put a definition on it I am Catholic/Wicca and a person whom the CREATOR has made.

In any case the real deal is this :

God/Goddess/Spirit (The Creator) doesn't care what you are in body. The CREATOR only wants to know what is in YOU... 'what' you are.

And I believe we are really just a soul, beyond all boundaries, actually gender neutral, although we usually lean in directions for the masculine or feminine side. What I am saying is to trying to find the CREATOR in a duality of male/female is probably not possible. We find the Creator by being ourselves.

NOW

Approaching the Creator through one of probably billions of aspects, of which we here in our earthly experience really know essentially three, God/Goddess/Spirit, is another story. I love talking to God, using the patriarchal system of Catholicism, tempered with the intercession of The Blessed Mother, and with Jesus. I especially feel close to the Goddess, as She and I talk with a different intercession, through the aspects of the Spirits (natural forces we associate with the seasons, the directions, and the earth-wind-water-fire). But most of all I love talking straight WITH THE CREATOR, and I do so, any time and anywhere.

So that's just me.

Try this exercise and you will see what I mean.

Go to a place of worship as male mode, basically THINKING as a male, use all the church rituals. Talk with the Creator with the help of Jesus (if Christian) or the Saints (especially if you are Catholic).

Then go another time to the privacy of the woods in female mode, THINKING as a woman, and talk again, praying to the four directions and Gaia, mother earth - look to the full moon and draw it down. Talk with the Goddess.

Then go as you are, to some quiet place... prepare yourself so that you are listening... talk to the Creator again, straight on.

Later compare the differences in your mind.

This will open your eyes.

Lizzy

Thank you What I have seen over the decades is that when I

am in a building I feel traped and feel really phony, yet when

I am outdoors I am at peace, whether, snorkeling or in the woods

I find a peace of mind and do not think in either Gender but

as just a observer. I feel the rustling of the leaves, and after

awhile the creatures come out and I would just sit and watch.

Earlier today I was reading Ancient Allan, in adventure, on

Project Guttenberg, by H.Rider Haggard 1856-1925, he wrote

that the body is just a small part of Spirt. This I am still

pondering for I am very spirtual and hold the universe as a 360

degree spherical-expanding shell of posibilities. Which leads

me to both genders combined can comune with the spirt world

and bring back a completeness. Why I ask, have not figured

this out yet.

A little background: I am a NDE suvivor, had 7200 volts pass

through me, knocking me off the building landing me on my

head. Woke up 8 days latter in a hosiptal. In the next 8wks I

had alot of time to think an ponder. I did not once think about