• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Packer Experiences And Reviews

Guest My_Genesis

I just got my refund. Lost maybe $10-15 give or take in the process, between not getting refunded quite all the way, and shipping it back, but eh, better than being stuck with $65 of badly fitting binders!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flint

• JJ

Guest ramoneskid

Hey everyone. I want to ask for opinions on ordering binders from lesloveboat.com. They are located in Taiwan. I want to get this as soon as possible because Underworks stuff has made me pretty uncomfortable for the last four months. Thanks mates

Guest aadenr

I'm about an A almost B cup.

Product Company: Underworks

Product: Style 988, white

Price: 41.74, and thats including shipping which was just the regular 3-8 days. The binder is just 34.99 without shipping.

Review on shipping: Shipping was pretty quick. I ordered Wednesday night, and I got an email right after they sent it out Thursday night. I kept getting updates of where it was, and it arrived yesterday night to Colorado, and I received it today not too long ago. So about 4 days it took to get here.

Review on customer service (if applicable):n/a

Review on actual product: I decided to get the 988 because I heard it looks more like a tank top. It really does, but its not passable as just a tank top. You can see the binding differences. I was going to get the 997 but I didn't want the stomach binding and the 988 just appealed to me more because it looks more "normal" whatever that is. It was a little tricky putting on, but it binds perfectly. I felt kinda awkward in it at first because it makes my poster better lol. I felt like I was just standing up straight, but thats so much better since slouching is not good. It keeps my back straight. I was actually able to crack my back so easily with it on lol, and it felt good! xD

It doesn't ride up at all, and its just really comfortable. This is my first binder and I'm already in love with it! Taking it off is going to be hard though lol.

Just an update on this binder.

I started to get annoyed with it because its super hot here right now and the the binder started to roll up so I decided to cut just where the actual binding ends. Its much cooler and much more comfortable. So its like the tritop now, minus the 3 panels of binding. I'm now thinking I should have gotten the tritop because I feel so much better with the rest of it just cut off. I forget I'm even wearing it now, and before I would get annoyed by it, and I felt very uncomfortable in public because of it. I hated tucking it in my pants, and never want to go back to that. So cutting it was the best thing I ever did.

Its much easier to put on now, since I know how too, and taking it off is a piece of cake. It still binds very well. I would like to point out that if I don't put it on "right" it hurts the skin under my arm pits. So I have to either pull it up or down to make that go away or else it would chafe. But once I do that its not a problem for the rest of day. Sometimes it bothers me when I'm eating or done eating because it pushes against my rib cage and stomach, so I have to move the binder around to make it more comfortable.

Guest My_Genesis

Time for me to do another review :)

Product: White 983 (Tri-top)

Price: $29.99

Shipping: Came in about 3-4 business days.

Customer Service: Pretty darn good. There was a glitch in the website where they charge you a $28.00 international fee but nothing goes into your cart. I tried it twice because I thought maybe it was an error on my part, but it did the same thing again. So I called them up and explained to them what happened, and they had me place the order over the phone. Also, I asked them to remove the charges, which took a couple days, but they did. And they sent an email apologizing for the glitch in the site.

Binder: Gets me the flattest of the 3 binders I have purchased so far - the double front, one from T-Kingdom, and now this one. The medium in the double front is 35-39 and I am like 35.5, so I think maybe it doesn't bind as well just because I was on the low end of the measurement. However, the medium for the tri-top is 34-36 so it is definitely a tighter fit. It's pretty comfortable for how snug a fit it is. Also, it doesn't cover your stomach and back and with the double front, in this hot weather I am sweating on my stomach and back. So with the tri-top, my torso (back and stomach) are freed up since it only goes to right below your chest. I do however roll it up to about where a bra would end because that is just more comfortable to me and it also rolls up on me if I don't roll it up on my own anyway. I love that it gets me pretty darn flat. This is my favourite binder so far.

I am an A/B cup. I used to be an A but since I've gained a bit of weight (probably one of the meds I'm on) I am bordering on a 34B now, or a 34-36A.

Edited by My_Genesis
forgot to note cup size
Guest ShortyT

For reference: I'm a c-cup, and rather overweight, with a belly that sticks out more than the moobs. Not much hip to speak of.

(Moved the formatting around a tad since all binders are from same place, hope that's ok.)

Review on shipping: Have ordered four times, all arrived in about a week which is outstanding (I live in Scandinavia).

Product: 997 - Double Front Compression Shirt

Price: $29.99 plus shipping

Review on actual product:

My first binder was too small for me. I have a large abdomen and the pressure on it was way worse than the pressure on my chest. After going up one size (from L to XL)I am very pleased. I find it evens out my torso well, and on my shape the lenght actually prevents it from rolling up, as it goes way past my abdomen and there it stays. Now, it doesn't make me flat, but since it evens out the torso, I am left with no more moobs than a guy my size would have anyway. I don't feel constricted moving around, and it feels comfortable against my skin after being worn a few times. I can easily shift the moobs around under it through the arm openings. Always wear a tee on top. I need to pay attention when it gets warm, if I sweat a bit, I get sweat spots right where the moobs end, making it look like I'm leaking. O.o

Product: 988 - Extreme Chest Concealer FTM Chest Binder, relaxed mid section

Price: $34.99

Looking like a cotton tank-top with binding on the chest section, this turned out to be a bad choice for me. I could sum it up with "muffin upside down". Longer version: the binding section did it's job, but the contrast between the squished in top and relaxed and flabby bottom was.. not pretty. I also experienced that the binding material rolled up a bit, making it a lot tighter where it ended, so I had a tight and very uncomfortable "ring" around my chest. I have it around as backup, but prefer not to use it.

Product: 974 - The Cotton Concealer Compression Muscle Shirt

Price: $32.99

This shirt doesn't bind very well for me, but I like it. It compresses the torso and evens it out a bit, although not nearly as much as the 997. Not something for when I go out, meet people and want to pass as best I can, but I wear it around the house, under a hoodie for quick trips to the store, and other situations where binding well is not all that important, but I need the moobs under control for my own comfort.

Guest Soran Vs

Hey everyone. I want to ask for opinions on ordering binders from lesloveboat.com. They are located in Taiwan. I want to get this as soon as possible because Underworks stuff has made me pretty uncomfortable for the last four months. Thanks mates

Hey! I actually ordered this product about a week ago and I'm expecting it any day now. I'll be sure to write a review of it once it arrives. :)

Guest Soran Vs

Product Company: JUYA (Lesloveboat.com)

Product: High Performance Velcro Long Binder (Black)

Price: US $57.80

Shipping: Came in 6 days all the way from Taiwan!

Binder: I LOVE it! Its really comfortable and flattens the chest down without constricting my lungs. The material is great quality, and the bottom half is kind of stretchy while the binding part doesn't stretch. I don't think I'll have to worry about it rolling up because it fits fairly snug. Definitely worth the expense. It also looks great under a V-neck shirt-- looks just like a normal tank.

Size: I'm quite petite, so I ordered a small size. I fit into a Victoria's Secret 30/32C, and this binder completely flattens my chest. Its amazing.

I would give this product five stars and recommend it to anyone who's looking for quality and comfort.

Guest My_Genesis

Hey guys,

So I had an idea since I can't sleep (lol.) Post pics of yourself in your binder (optional - and with a shirt on, of course) so others can get a better idea of how the binder is working for you. I've attached some of my own - I did a front view, right view, and left view.

Guest Cowboy

For the sake of not startin another one of those binding question topics,

i will ask this here.

Is there another sport bra for binding that comes recommended besides the frog bra?

The frog bra is apparently experiencing some "quality control" issues.

So was wondering if there was another one thats just as good.

Guest My_Genesis

Hey! I actually ordered this product about a week ago and I'm expecting it any day now. I'll be sure to write a review of it once it arrives. :)

I can't help but notice that that site looks very similar to T-Kingdom, the way it's laid out as well as in pricing and the pics on there. I was not satisfied with my T-Kingdom binder so I'm hoping these aren't similar in style or size (it seems T-Kingdom binders only work well if you are an A or smaller) because otherwise their binders do look promising.

Do you think these would bind well if you are moderately sized?

Guest Soran Vs

I can't help but notice that that site looks very similar to T-Kingdom, the way it's laid out as well as in pricing and the pics on there. I was not satisfied with my T-Kingdom binder so I'm hoping these aren't similar in style or size (it seems T-Kingdom binders only work well if you are an A or smaller) because otherwise their binders do look promising.

Do you think these would bind well if you are moderately sized?

I'm not exactly sure what you would consider to be moderately sized-- in terms of chest or build? My build is petite (105 lbs, 5'5'') but I can fit a Victoria's secret 30C.. So I guess my chest would be moderate.

I have a small size of this binder, which comes in multiple sizes as well. They've got a chart so if you take your measurements you can figure out what size to order, which is really helpful. I think the sizes are also more universal so it can cater to a more extensive audience.

Guest Distort

Chest size: 40"/104cm

Product Company: Double (bought through lesloveboat.com).

Product: 3rd Gen. Velcro Long Binder-Black.

Price: USD$68.00.

Review on shipping: Arrived in 8 working days, which is slightly faster than average for items I buy from overseas.

Review on actual product: Excellent binder, especially for people looking to bind tightly. It flattens my chest out to less than an A cup - slightly bumpy, but easy to pass off as slight moobs. Comfortable to wear for long periods.

It does show slight lines under a single T-shirt, but only enough to look like a singlet top. Invisible under two tees or a button down.

Additional notes: Though the site says that 'there will not be LGBT or Binder related phrase on the package', buyers should know that the return address is labeled as 'Love Boat Shop' - perhaps not suited to younger people living with parents.

Product Company: Underworks.

Product: Style 998 - The Concealer FTM Chest Binder.

Price: USD$34.99.

Review on shipping: Fast shipping, arrived in 6 working days.

Review on actual product: Sleeves are too tight, bunches around the armpits and pinches. Barely binds, it flattened my chest to, maybe, a large B cup - not enough to pass at all. Sleeves aside, the shirt does look like a normal tee, if it bound the chest better it would be the perfect stealth binder.

Additional notes: Sizes seem to run a little large. I would suggest that buyers take very tight chest measurements, or take an inch or two off your measurements when choosing a size - had I bought a size smaller I think the binding would have been more effective.

Product Company: Underworks.

Product: Style 980 - Extra Power Compression Vest (Double Layer).

Price: USD$36.99.

Review on shipping: Fast shipping, arrived in 6 working days.

Review on actual product: Easy on and off. Very effective at flattening the stomach area, however, this negatively effected my chances of passing, since my reducing my waistline, my breasts were emphasised more rather than looking like moobs. This would be less of a problem with people with smaller breasts. Once again, the binder is uncomfortably tight around the armpits. Can't be worn under thin or pale tops and it's very obvious, but can be worn under two tees, and is invisible under a button down. Works very well for me under button down tops as they make me look more masculine anyway, but not helpful with any other top.

Guest CalvinFTM

MyGenesis: you look great, man! I can't figure out how to post pictures in posts - but when I get that figured out I'll do the same.

Cowboy: I've been wondering the same thing about the Frog Bra, and in fact I'm going to call Title 9 and try to figure out what the deal is and whether they offer an alternative. I'll post their answer in this thread.

Guest Cowboy

Cowboy: I've been wondering the same thing about the Frog Bra, and in fact I'm going to call Title 9 and try to figure out what the deal is and whether they offer an alternative. I'll post their answer in this thread.

Thanks bro. Much appreciated. cool.gif

Ive been tryin find an alternative option, or one that comes preferred besides that, but no luck yet.

Guest My_Genesis

MyGenesis: you look great, man! I can't figure out how to post pictures in posts - but when I get that figured out I'll do the same.

thank you :)

Guest Shawn9

Good News about Frog Bra!

I went on the Title Nine site just over a week ago. It had the message about them being delayed in shipping Frog Bra due to quality control. But it gave estimated shipping dates. I ordered one small Frog Bra in black, because it was the earliest date provided. The site said it would be available to ship on August 31.

It actually shipped at the end of last week, and today (5 days before Aug 31), my new Frog Bra arrived in the mail. It is very compression-y, as advertised. I will be ordering more of them now that it seems like they are available.

So, depending on your size and desired color, it looks like the Frog Bra is back (or returning)...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest My_Genesis

Product Company: JUYA (Lesloveboat.com)

Product: High Performance Velcro Long Binder (Black)

Price: US $57.80

Shipping: Came in 6 days all the way from Taiwan!

Binder: I LOVE it! Its really comfortable and flattens the chest down without constricting my lungs. The material is great quality, and the bottom half is kind of stretchy while the binding part doesn't stretch. I don't think I'll have to worry about it rolling up because it fits fairly snug. Definitely worth the expense. It also looks great under a V-neck shirt-- looks just like a normal tank.

Size: I'm quite petite, so I ordered a small size. I fit into a Victoria's Secret 30/32C, and this binder completely flattens my chest. Its amazing.

I would give this product five stars and recommend it to anyone who's looking for quality and comfort.

Do you think it can be work alone as a tank? Since you said it looks just like a normal tank...

Guest CalvinFTM

Product: Style 983, white, XL

Price: 29.99 from Tool Shed Toys

Review on shipping: Arrived in three days.

Review on customer service (if applicable):

Review on actual product: OMG, I LOVE this binder. It's totally comfortable, lightweight, and doesn't make my neck, shoulders, ribs, or back hurt like the 997 sometimes can. I am so happy I decided to give this one a try. It's freaking awesome.

It does roll up at the bottom more than the 997, but if that keeps up I think I'll just cut some of it off so it's shorter.

For reference, I'm a bigger guy, usually a 36-38 C or so, so while the binder does make me flat, it also gives me that "big guy chest" as opposed to the "flat as a board" chest, which I think would look weird on me anyway.

My only gripe with Underworks binders in general is that if I'm just wearing a T-shirt, you can see what looks like the sort of crescent-shaped top part of a sports bra or something through the shirt. It doesn't really look like a regular "A-shirt" underneath; it really looks more like a sportsbra. Has anyone else had/dealt with this problem, or is it just better not to wear T-shirts with binders? Do I need to stuff my moobs in there in a different way?

Guest Soran Vs

Do you think it can be work alone as a tank? Since you said it looks just like a normal tank...

Actually, yeah. Depending on how it fits you, then I'd say go for it. I've done so before (wearing it alone underneath an open button-down) and it looks totally normal/passable.

Guest CalvinFTM

Has anyone with the Underworks 983 tri-top tried cutting some of the bottom part off? I freaking love this binder, it's so comfortable and binds great, but when I sit down about half of the length of the binder rolls up. The binder goes pretty far down on my stomach even though it's just the half length one. I'm afraid to just cut the bottom off because the three layers are sewn together at the bottom of the binder, so it's not like I can cut it off below the binding part. Does anyone know what to do about this? Should I just take it to a tailor and have them but it and re-hem it so the three layers stay together?

Guest My_Genesis

Has anyone with the Underworks 983 tri-top tried cutting some of the bottom part off? I freaking love this binder, it's so comfortable and binds great, but when I sit down about half of the length of the binder rolls up. The binder goes pretty far down on my stomach even though it's just the half length one. I'm afraid to just cut the bottom off because the three layers are sewn together at the bottom of the binder, so it's not like I can cut it off below the binding part. Does anyone know what to do about this? Should I just take it to a tailor and have them but it and re-hem it so the three layers stay together?

I'm afraid to cut it lol. I just fold it over because I have the same problem as you: it goes pretty far down on my stomach and rolls up. So I fold it over to about where the bottom of a bra would land on your chest. It works pretty well and it's pretty comfortable, though sometimes I have to readjust it because then it'll roll down some, lol.

Product: Model 997 Double Front

Price: 33.74 including shipping (I used a coupon code, just google it, it works)

Review on shipping: Came super quick, about 3 business days. Plus they give you a code so you can see where the package is.

Review on customer service (if applicable): Very good, I was on the borderline of an extra small and a small. I ordered an XS but got claustrophobic trying to put it on. I sent it back with a note saying what they asked for and I got the new one a week later.

Review on actual product: I love it. I had concerns since I am super curvy but it works really well. I'm not super flat with it on but I'm thoroughly impressed. I only wear button ups anyway so no curves are seen. It does roll up at times, but it stays put if tucked into boxers. Also, it's really long but I like it since it covers my hips and stomach. I hated how with an ace bandage my stomach seemed to jut out where it ended, this fixes that. Additionally, it's pretty comfortable. There is no pain like some people experience but it does feel gross when you get sweaty. (It's still 110 degrees here...)

For reference: I'm 5'0, 110 pounds and chest size DD

Overall, best first binder I could have asked for.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Distort

Has anyone tried the mydouble binder yet? Here's a link: http://en.mydouble.net/index.php?gOo=goods_search_list.dwt&gcat=1

It kind of looks like an underworks, but with velcro. A bit pricey though.

Thanks,

Sam

I have two of their binders, and I'd definitely recommend them. I'm not too keen on the velcro (I've actually sewn it together on mine), but they're far more comfortable than underworks, both in cut and fabric feel - definitely worth the price.