• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you listening to today?

Guest LizMarie

• Forum Moderator
26 minutes ago, Siobhan said:

Interesting, I never really thought of him as underrated. I've always felt he was pretty iconic. I especially love his bass work on 'Bargain'

Especially in "Live at Leeds" ?

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heather Shay

• Davie

• Cyndee

• Jani

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Cyndee said:

Especially in "Live at Leeds" ?

Excellent live album.Townshend's tone is great on that, but then, it always is/was. I have Live at Leeds on vinyl, complete with all the included 'candy'.

• Forum Moderator
28 minutes ago, Siobhan said:

Excellent live album.Townshend's tone is great on that, but then, it always is/was. I have Live at Leeds on vinyl, complete with all the included 'candy'.

Great one to have, I've seen all the copies of their documents in the "special collector's version" it's awesome !!

24 minutes ago, Cyndee said:

Great one to have, I've seen all the copies of their documents in the "special collector's version" it's awesome !!

Yep! That's the 'candy' i was referring to, which, sadly you don't get with MP3 version. It's pretty cool to look through the notes and receipts for various things. Has a little poster in it too.

• Forum Moderator

Karn Evil 9 1st impression part 1

• Forum Moderator

Emerson, Lake & Palmer....i remember it being ine of the first four speaker surround sound when you hooked up speakers to adapter and gearing one of the songs on brain salad surgery rotating around all the speakers. Also likung hearing that on The Mirror by Spooky Tooth

• Forum Moderator

Quad was a thing there for a short period, when that music was like new :)

• Forum Moderator

Oh yes....I still have the adapter amp.... and as Ringo always says...✌️

• Forum Moderator

I  always like the Judds , in a genre that is kinda lopsided male...

This little country girl ditty from 1984.

• Forum Moderator

used to do Love Can Build a Bridge at wedding abd soft music gigs

• Forum Moderator

July 10.... I still am waiting for my first HRT perscriptions - doctor yesterday said all records and blood work is in and just needed to be reviewed...will today be my LIBERATION DAY? Perfect song for how I feel...

• Forum Moderator

I'd rather be singing this - someone no one mentioned in female vocalists I might try working on to help with my voical feminization exercises... but I'm starting to really like

• Forum Moderator

I'd rather be singing this - someone no one mentioned in female vocalists I might try working on to help with my voical feminization exercises... but I'm starting to really like

• Forum Moderator

And of course my idol since 1972 when I bought "Give It Up" and wanted to be her from that moment to this..

bonnie.jpg

• Forum Moderator

I cry every time I hear this song and I've tried desparately to write a song like it - I wrote a song called "Comfort in Your Arms" (attached and need to squeeze more emotion out of it.

Comfort mix.mp3

Bon Iver has done a great cover of I can't make you love me. Not sure which version I like better. I do find Bon Iver's tone pulls the heartstrings a little more, but Bonnie's voice is gorgeous.

• Forum Moderator

I'll check out Bon Iver - as soon as I officially get to start HRT - hopefully it will be today- it will be my treat to myself...

Justin has an incredible falsetto and their overall tone is pretty haunting. I prefer their older stuff, there new stuff is much more experimental, but still pretty interesting. Couple other tracks of Bon Iver I really enjoy are: Skinny Love, Holocene and Blood Bank.

• Forum Moderator

thanks i will listen to those even if my meds dont come today

• Forum Moderator

Simple Minds “Alive and Kicking“