• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you listening to today?

Guest LizMarie

Christian Pagán: "Hasta Viejos"  --  He represents Puerto Rico in the upcoming American Song Contest. If I was un niña de Boricua. 

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heather Shay

• Davie

• Cyndee

• Jani

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

always got shivers as a kid hearing this

• Forum Moderator

@Heather Shay The Robin Trower above, so good....

This came on the deep tracks this morning, such clever rhythm changes, like fine wine it just seems better with time 😁

"I’m still feeling the effects, and have some great memories of touring the country and playing onstage with her." Taj Mahal

The recording, made in front of a rapturous crowd in 2012, also features Albert White (Elvin Bishop, Clarence Carter, Ben E. King, Ray Charles, Joe Tex) on guitar, Eddie Tigner (leader of the Ink Spots) on organ and piano, and Lil Joe Burton (Tex, Bobby Womack, Otis Clay, B.B. King) on trombone. She pays tribute to Ray Charles here with a rendition of “What’d I Say.” Watkins even plays harmonica on one track. Born in 1939, she nicknamed her guitars Sugar Baby and Red Mama, a moniker now borrowed by a deeply felt slow blues song on the album.

I can never figure out how to embed YouTube videos on here, but I can say what song I'm listening to!

King by Zayde Wolf!

It's actually very affirming for me and it makes me feel confident in myself.

4 hours ago, Sol said:

I can never figure out how to embed YouTube videos on here, but I can say what song I'm listening to!

Depends on where you're copying from.  The easiest way is, when you are looking at the YouTube video on the PC, click on the little "Share" arrow under the video itself.

Untitled.thumb.png.e3a3095cb3667307c98de89b936e0db4.png

Then a little box pops up and you can click on copy.

535375506_copyyoutubelink.thumb.png.51b48e7414be191f1fdf22c3ce534623.png

Then you just right click and paste in your post or hold "ctrl" on your keyboard and press "v."  Once that pastes it in, just wait a few seconds and it either pops up embedded or it will say something about how it was having trouble embedding.  The process isn't a whole lot different from other devices.  The important part is just that share arrow.

• Admin

Popped in a DVD of a Gordon Lightfoot concert in Reno from a few years ago.  He still looked great and sounded great, too.  But I also saw him live about three years ago and he didn't sound so hot any more.  I think he's 84 now.  I will always remember him as he was when I first saw a concert in 1974 at the Greek Theater.

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

Highly underrated and under appreciated album..........