• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you listening to today?

Guest LizMarie

• Forum Moderator

I was reminded of these guys yesterday - 2 nice hits....

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heather Shay

• Davie

• Cyndee

• Jani

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

Green Eyed Lady was so popular.  But Don't Call Us... has a great riff.  Thanks for the memory!

• Forum Moderator

I guess they were a 2 hit wonder LOL

• Forum Moderator

this song popped in my mind this morning - I was able to sing it at one of my FOOD FOR THE HUNGRY concerts when we portrayed The Eagles....

also love this version of seven bridges road

• Forum Moderator

been a while since I listened to these guys.

• Forum Moderator

Such a terrible loss.  I was devastated when I heard Michael had died.  

• Forum Moderator

OMG @miz miranda I have all the Traffic albums and always loved what they did. When I heard their second album that a friend had and put headphones on - I experienced panning for the first time was amazed. 

• Forum Moderator

I'm in a Rundgren mood....

• Forum Moderator

Geddy Lee is to portray Tom Sawyer on Murdoch Mysteries.

• Forum Moderator

Was snooping around and googled prog rock bands of the '70's and kept coming up with a band I never heard of and listened and liked a lot....

Really addicted to this Futurepop/EBM/Industrial/Darkwave type family of stuff. I just can't get enough of it so here's more. 

6 minutes ago, Snow Princess Sophie said:

Really addicted to this Futurepop/EBM/Industrial/Darkwave type family of stuff. I just can't get enough of it so here's more. 

Hi Sophie, ever heard of the XM Radio program Genetic Blueprint with club DJs Kelowna and Kirsten? They were on from around 2002 to 2007 or so. They played a lot of music like this one you selected, and much of it was good. I like electronic music, and I listen mainly to Trance, but I do like variety from time to time, and Synthpop/EBM and such are a nice change. Thanks for posting this.

2 minutes ago, Nicole M said:

Hi Sophie, ever heard of the XM Radio program Genetic Blueprint with club DJs Kelowna and Kirsten? They were on from around 2002 to 2007 or so. They played a lot of music like this one you selected, and much of it was good. I like electronic music, and I listen mainly to Trance, but I do like variety from time to time, and Synthpop/EBM and such are a nice change. Thanks for posting this.

Don't believe I have. I'll have to check out any archived broadcasts if there are any.

• Forum Moderator

Paul Carrack - the voice of songs from Mike + the Mechanics, Squeeze, Ace and solo.....