• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you listening to today?

Guest LizMarie

I've become hooked on this song and other songs from the same channel. It's surprisingly catchy:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cyndee

• Jani

• Heather Shay

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

Bowie Sunday..............

• Forum Moderator

Feeling kind of Strange Days-ish today.................

Thank you, @miz miranda for the suggestion.

Love me some Fairport Convention—like a breeze of fresh aire.

-- Davie

• Forum Moderator

love the bottom end on the bass

• Forum Moderator

How did YouTube know I also wanted to listen to..........

"John Forbid" by Jennah Bell. Superbly talented musician. Only one I ever asked for an autograph. She sat down for a drink—charmed me like McCartney.

• Forum Moderator

This is how I feel in regard to moving forward in my transition right now ..... frustration.....

I heard this on my local indie station the other day. It’s a decade old, but I really like this take on the classic “Baker Street”

And another one. I just finished Laura Jane Grave’s autobiography and can’t get this song out of my head. I’m sure I’m not the first to post it. 

12 hours ago, Davie said:

"John Forbid" by Jennah Bell. Superbly talented musician. Only one I ever asked for an autograph. She sat down for a drink—charmed me like McCartney.

Thank you for sharing this. I’m going to explore this artist some more.

• Forum Moderator

oh the sweetness of childhood - this one brings back memories.................

• Forum Moderator

weird morning 2 songs came from out of nowhere.........

• Forum Moderator

When I moved to my current town in 1989 - Leo played at an annual outdoor festival. I just closed my eyes and hear him sound like a full band by himself.

When I first saw Kottke he headlined over an unknown piano player called Billy Joel—whatever happened to that guy?

• Forum Moderator

Hookfoot was Elton John's first backing band - I always loved this song they wrote and performed on their first album......

• Forum Moderator

Girl in Red. I'm in a mood today.

Hugs!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

• DianaW
    • Betty K
    • Petra Jane
    • Jackie C.
    • KathyLauren
    • Erica Gabriel
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

MaybeImSkylar
    Newest Member
    MaybeImSkylar

1. Piper
      Piper
      (43 years old)
    2. terriann
      terriann
      (70 years old)
    • Erica Gabriel
      Thank you for sharing this. I wish I had the ability to have conversations like this. 
    • Erica Gabriel
      My wife initially set a boundary at “no surgery” but has since changed her mind, or become resigned to that surgery actually occurring. I discuss everything with her, but it is my decision. She has acknowledged that she has also changed during our 14 years together (she’s an aneurism survivor) and wants to continue our relationship as a lesbian couple. The sad thing is, or really the thing that is hard for me to deal with is that she is very dependent on me. She doesn’t earn a living wage, has no credit, and long ago gave up helping to manage our finances. I feel that she is trapped and her support for me is due to not having any other choice. This breaks my heart.
    • Jamie68
      Since on HRT, my hair has actually grown back some but it will never do much. I haven't had much hair on top for too long. It's wig time. I went to Hair Club recently. They have a hair transplant system but I don't have enough donor hair. They have another system where they glue on hair that looks natural. It's only for the wealthy. We're talking about $4,500 to start with and $350 every few months to replace it for the rest of your life. Not for me. A good synthetic wig can look awesome. Just wash and put on stand to dry. Never loses it's shape. A real hair wig has to be styled like any other cis womans hair.
    • Heather Shay
      @DianaW I thought I was reading my own entry except I've been married 28 years and my wife is in the same mindset. We just had an explosion yesterday with me on HRT for nearing a year and a half. Just finally found a separate therapist she plans to see. I have an incredible therapist and I must say find one you like as soon as you can because it is vital for you. Best Heather
    • Jamie68
      Parting ways with someone that you shared your deepest thoughts with has to be hard. It sounds like your new therapist will be good for you though. Hugs
    • Jamie68
      This brought me to tears. So sad. That very easily could have been my spouse. I firmly believe it was divine intervention that stopped me from ending myself. I am so thankfull.
    • Elizabeth Star
      I had my last session with my other therapist last night. It was surprisingly hard despite the negativity I had been feeling over the last couple sessions. We skimmed over what had been worked on and I how feel now about thing. I think I really surprised him at one point, he had asked if I remember our start date and how sessions we've had. Not only did I know the exact  date, off the top of my head, but also how many sessions we had and the fact that the day and time were changed after 2 weeks.  When the clock ran out I did have to end things rather abruptly as it was getting hard to hold back the tears. It was hard to say good bye and I did actually cry a little afterwards but it was for the best. Now that I've already had the first meet and greet with the new one last week and just ended with the old, it feels like a passing of the baton as I start a more definitive leg of my journey.    Gotta go for now; have no idea what I'm wearing today.
    • Jamie68
      I think this is the way it is for a great many of us. I've been married for over 50 years. I started taking transitioning stuff without telling her. I think that made it easier for me when I came out to her. Then it wasn't a question of me starting HRT. It was a question of what is safest for me to take. I'm not suggesting that this is what you should do though. Starting this way caused HUGE trust issues, a lot more than if I would have talked with her about it beforehand. Communication has always been a big problem with me. I'm learning how to now. Since then, every step I take is a huge step for her to accept, almost game ending for us. It's a delicate balance between my moving forward and holding back to wait for her acceptance. My spouse is in end stages of autoimmune pancreatitis. She was born with it. She is never below level 4 pain even with heavy pain meds. We're alike in that I didn't figure myself out till recently. Not till after I retired and had more time to dwell on things. My spouse didn't sign up for this either. It will never be the way it was between us, but we are working through it.  I wish you well. Hang in there. Don't give up. You deserve to be happy with yourself. I don't regret transitioning at all. I am so much happire now. I can never go back to who I was. Hugs.
    • RhondaS
    • cassiopeia
      faceapp is really kind of useless for seeing what you'd look like. I look absolutely nothing like my faceapp pics from before I transitioned! But I'm happy with what I got/am getting anyways   also I don't know why but snapchat and faceapp filters always gave me the most awful dysphoria, so I stopped using them and was happier as a result.
    • Davie
      Thank you @VickySGVfor your great educational service on behalf of our community. — @Davie  
    • Davie
      Students had been encouraged to wear rainbow colors to school on Oct. 11, National Coming Out Day, as part of the celebration, which was hosted on campus by the Gender and Sexuality Alliance Club in support of people who publicly “come out” as a member of the LGBTQ community, said Heather Bailey, a Windsor Unified School District spokeswoman.   https://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/news/group-of-windsor-high-students-don-red-white-and-blue-and-gadsen-flag-to-p/?taid=617233c17778c400018f0c1a&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter  
    • VickySGV
      Stop the communication without assigning fault to either of you.  Some things are just not meant to be.  I know it will be hard, I had to wait until both my parents were dead to make headway.  I make public presentations about parents and children's relations and the thing I am faced with most often is a situation where a parent has the idea that they OWN A CHILD.  Sadly there are people with certain religious views that are told they do own the children and have gotten ideas that if the kid does something wrong the parent will be punished and the parent does not want to be punished, so they pound on the child, even adult children.  When I am talking to groups I point out that they are not a child's owner, only a temporary steward who will give the child up.  Let your therapist know about all of this and see if the therapist can help you make a plan to make a clean cut so you can become yourself.  Your mom will not listen as things are now, and while I know she is scared and mourning for you, still, that is her life.
    • Mia Marie
      I have come to a new depression low with having to sever communication with my mom. She ants to control every aspect of my life with no concern about my feelings and happiness. She has been putting out there that my therapist and doctors are hurting me and hate men. I am not going to give up who I am. That doesn't mean I am killing the person I as but evolving to a better more healthy person I am to be. To experience who I feel inside. She does not want me to do this and doesn't care if I am truly happy. All she cares about is her own happiness so she claims I am killing her son but really evolving into the daughter she didn't have and I as supposed to be. I guess she thinks if I reverted back maybe I would find someone and produce some grandchildren for her but that is not going to happen due to the fact I am not able to father children. The woman inside me knows it will not happen. I didn't want to make the decision to stop talking but I have no other idea what to do with the hope she will see the truth and accept it.
    • swallow
      Hi,   Thanks for upload. Painful watch but such a good documentary.❤️
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.