• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you listening to today?

Guest LizMarie

Jack White - Ball and Biscuit (Glastonbury 2022)

(In July 2016, Jack White joined Nashville's 45-member Gender Equality Council. The council will study gender inequity in Nashville and Metro government and report findings and recommendations back to the mayor. )

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heather Shay

• Cyndee

• Jani

• Davie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just discovered this band. Where has this been all my life? 

• Forum Moderator

It's Canada day for me....

I've got bagpipes on. Yes, to some it sounds like two cats fighting in a burlap bag, but to me and my Scots ancestry, well, it's in my blood...

• Forum Moderator

My dear friend Jani is visiting and it feels so wonderful.

James and Lizzo carpool through Los Angeles singing her classics "Good as Hell," "Juice" and "Truth Hurts."

• Forum Moderator

• Forum Moderator

In a somewhat classic funk mood....

Here's a genius mandolin player, Sierra Hull, on a rare Mandocello . . . not that I don't also appreciate the funk, Sly, Billy Preston, @Heather Shay😎

• Forum Moderator

Sierra - wonderful

I'm so happy seeing all these oldies, but goldies being posted. Rock on, peeps. ❤️

I'm currently listening to Ten City - Devotion.

• Forum Moderator

• Forum Moderator

• Forum Moderator

kind of in a Zep mood.....

• Forum Moderator

• Forum Moderator

• Forum Moderator

My favorite early bass part I learned..... :)

• Forum Moderator

Seems this song is still as relevant as it was during Vietnam ....

• Forum Moderator

New Edgar for brother Johnny....

• Forum Moderator

I need a pick me up. I remember exactly when I got this album. I was working as a discount department store clerk on Halloween and clocked out early to buy it. I ran home (2 blocks away) - it was raining and I slipped but luckily didn't damage the album, placed it on my turntable, heard Whole Lotta Love with the interesting tape effects. Underground Progressive FM radio was just coming in and WABX in Detroit played FULL sides on the album - something I'd neverr heard before. Still love the memories and the album....

Earth, Wind & Fire - Let's Groove (Official HD Video)

• Forum Moderator

Came to mind today...feel good....

We started watching The Mandalorian the other day. The soundtrack by Ludwig Göransson is all that. Prog rock freaks, anyone? It's sooo good. Nice to enjoy some aesthetics. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 104 Guests (See full list)

• Petra Jane
    • Colleen Henderson
    • MomTGDaughter
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Heather Nicole
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Trinity Leigh
    Newest Member
    Trinity Leigh

1. AJ
      AJ
      (69 years old)
    2. Charise
      Charise
      (76 years old)
    3. Dr_Inlaw
      Dr_Inlaw
      (28 years old)
    4. KristiFletcher
      KristiFletcher
      (46 years old)
    5. Lisax123
      Lisax123
      (52 years old)
    • Suzanne44
      Hi it's Suzanne      I finally did it. I've told my sister who I really am. I finally got to courage up last night, I asked her to come round today because I had something to tell her. Before she arrived I felt that I couldn't do it, I nearly backed out. Well she arrived and sat down I started to cry and told her I couldn't do it. She said that there wasn't anything I could do to shock her or make her hate me. It took awhile for me to give her my letter. I asked her to read it and then left the room. She came to me a few moments later and put her arms around me and told me that she already knew. Apparently she had known for years and was waiting for me to be ready to tell her. Also I knew that my mother had know years ago before she died, although she never said anything directly to me i knew from things she said to me in random conversations before she died. My sister confirmed that she did know, she told me that my mother had said it to her years ago that she knew. Twenty years ago, why did I leave it so long to tell her, if I had known back then I could have saved all those years of pain and loneliness. Anyway now it's out in the open. She says she doesn't hate me and never will. She has promised to stand by me all the way through my transition. She has even offered to tell her son for me. Apparently the last few months she and her partner had talked about me being Trans and he has no problem with me also. If only I had known. She said that she knew that I was going to tell her today because over the last few months they knew that I was having a hard time with something, and she knew It was because of this. Well I've finally taken the first step. I just need  to keep going. This is the first step towards my transition and to me finally being Suzanne the woman I should have always been. I know it's not going to be easy, but with my sister and hopefully her son, partner and other brother-in-law all supporting me I will have the strength to do anything. I will have the strength to be finally be the real me, to be happy in my new life. I know that other members of my extended family will probably have a problem with me transitioning but I don't see them that often and I don't care what they think anymore. As long as I have those closest to me supporting me I have all the support I need. I may lose friends along the way but if they care for me they will stick by me. Others if they don't then so be it. I feel better now knowing that I don't have to hide things from my sister, her partner and hopefully her son and my brother-in-law. Hopefully I'm now free to be the real me, Suzanne. I'd like to thank everyone who has supported and given me advice here, without you I wouldn't have taken this big step towards my new life, and with your continuing support I will finally complete my transition to womanhood and to finally being Suzanne and to finally being free. Again thank you all so much.   As always ❤️ Suzanne  
    • Marcie Jensen
      Probably jsut trying to butter her up.
    • StephieGurl
      PS - I have talk these feelings over with my therapist, and will continued to. She even offered me extra time during this trying time of whacked emotions.
    • StephieGurl
      I thought I would write an update since it has been. I recalculate the timeline to day 26. I believe I have finally ended the physical withdrawal symptoms. This happen about 3 days ago. But, now I face and indeterminant duration of mental health issues. My mental cravings for opiates is surprisingly low. I exhibit no opiate seeking behavior. Wishing I could take some arises during difficult times of emotional upsets. I seem to be easily irradiate. And have angry outburst and even rage. I should be glad it is only verbal behavior. These incidents are usually followed by a period of sadness and some suicidal ideation (with no intention of carrying through. Also my means to do so are absent.) It is during these times that I wish I could have some hydromorphone without drug seeking behavior, I will often cry sometimes sooth by my partner. In between I may have a period of malaise. Just not feeling like doing anything. I have notice these symptoms are calming down, less intensity and duration. I am writing more. I kick off my new philosophy blog with I reposted of one I had just posted to my transgender blog. I will be working on both blogs, but eventually I feel that my philosophy blog is where most of my thoughts are going. [I know I must being boring people here or plain TMI] I am finally writing a long thought about piece on free will with 900+ words so far.   As far as withdrawal affecting my transgender life. It hasn't. I still take care of my face and other skin surfaces. I have always been easily sent in to a dysphoric mood upon seeing any hair on my body. Thankfully hrt seems to have lessoned hair grow on my body. This has only been noticeable except my back which happened earlier in the last month at the 2.5 months since starting. I also must don makeup if I have any contact with outside world in person or online video.    Anyway, that's my update.
    • Heather Shay
      Handle GD before it handles you.
    • Heather Shay
      What is the proudest moment of your life?
    • Heather Shay
      Underappreciated PH song - cool graphics  
    • Bri2020
    • Ivy
    • Willow
      Good morning everyone    @Bri2020 it sounds like a fun day ( sarcasm intended). But it also means you are on the road to recovery. I hope everything goes well today     while Ian did leave significant damage in the area but nothing compared to Florida, we had no damage not even at our boat. I believe the area lost three piers. It would seem like the only time they get maintained is after a storm damages them our worse. No wind. Sun is out. It’s a beautiful fall day    
    • Timber Wolf
      Good morning everyone,🐈   Happy birthday AJ!🎂 Happy birthday Charise!🎂 Happy birthday Dr_Inlaw!🎂 Happy birthday KristiFletcher!🎂 Happy birthday Lisax123!🎂 Happy birthday Natalie21!🎂 Happy birthday what the frog!🎂 Happy birthday Who is Chris!🎂 Hope you have a terrific day!   *Honorable Mention* Happy birthday Gizmo!🎂 (my cat)   Lots of love, Timber Wolf🐾
    • Ivy
    • Ivy
      The idea of pursuing and extraditing them across state lines is…  I don't know how to word it.  It's just evil.
    • Ivy
      I do have the E patches.   I have heard that the progesterone helps it work. The first clinic I went to (PP) gave me progesterone, but no estradiol.  They said I was too old for their protocol. My boobettes are barely A cup.  They are quite real though.  If that's all they do, I mean, okay then.  But just a bit more would be nice.  I would not do surgery for them though.  I'm 72 now anyway. I'm trying some OTC cream stuff.  It's not as strong as Rx stuff, but perhaps it might help a little.  IDK
    • Elizabeth Star
      I attended a masquerade fund raiser last night so this is me trying to dress up.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.