• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you listening to today?

Guest LizMarie

Jack White - Ball and Biscuit (Glastonbury 2022)

(In July 2016, Jack White joined Nashville's 45-member Gender Equality Council. The council will study gender inequity in Nashville and Metro government and report findings and recommendations back to the mayor. )

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heather Shay

• Cyndee

• Jani

• Davie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just discovered this band. Where has this been all my life? 

• Forum Moderator

It's Canada day for me....

I've got bagpipes on. Yes, to some it sounds like two cats fighting in a burlap bag, but to me and my Scots ancestry, well, it's in my blood...

• Forum Moderator

My dear friend Jani is visiting and it feels so wonderful.

James and Lizzo carpool through Los Angeles singing her classics "Good as Hell," "Juice" and "Truth Hurts."

• Forum Moderator

• Forum Moderator

In a somewhat classic funk mood....

Here's a genius mandolin player, Sierra Hull, on a rare Mandocello . . . not that I don't also appreciate the funk, Sly, Billy Preston, @Heather Shay😎

• Forum Moderator

Sierra - wonderful

I'm so happy seeing all these oldies, but goldies being posted. Rock on, peeps. ❤️

I'm currently listening to Ten City - Devotion.

• Forum Moderator

• Forum Moderator

• Forum Moderator

kind of in a Zep mood.....

• Forum Moderator

• Forum Moderator

• Forum Moderator

My favorite early bass part I learned..... :)

• Forum Moderator

Seems this song is still as relevant as it was during Vietnam ....

• Forum Moderator

New Edgar for brother Johnny....

• Forum Moderator

I need a pick me up. I remember exactly when I got this album. I was working as a discount department store clerk on Halloween and clocked out early to buy it. I ran home (2 blocks away) - it was raining and I slipped but luckily didn't damage the album, placed it on my turntable, heard Whole Lotta Love with the interesting tape effects. Underground Progressive FM radio was just coming in and WABX in Detroit played FULL sides on the album - something I'd neverr heard before. Still love the memories and the album....

Earth, Wind & Fire - Let's Groove (Official HD Video)

• Forum Moderator

Came to mind today...feel good....

We started watching The Mandalorian the other day. The soundtrack by Ludwig Göransson is all that. Prog rock freaks, anyone? It's sooo good. Nice to enjoy some aesthetics. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

• LifeExpPerson
    • awkward-yet-sweet
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Tianna
    Newest Member
    Tianna

1. Samantha2015
      Samantha2015
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://apnews.com/article/pope-francis-religion-rome-208b6a50c4872fde0e04335868b9d9e8   This is nice, as far as it goes.  I just wish it went further.     Carolyn Marie
    • LifeExpPerson
      Hi everyone just a question about dating while transitioning or transistioned. I found heeps of social media posts and videos saying how hard it is to find a man or a woman to accept them. Then I see posts about how men love them too.   I am confused, what is it really like for an M to F transgender woman to find partners? Are cis-lesbians ok with transgender women? what are your experiences?  Also, if interested in men, what kind of experiences have you had with dating men?    I know an ex-gf who was a transgender woman who got a bf almost straight away after me. Do you think she was just lucky? she was attractive. So I assumed it was not all that hard, but then I see posts on social media saying how hard it is and they all run away.    What are some experiences you've had in real life as a transgender woman? with a man or a woman partner/dating Thank you
    • Justsam
      I can understand that, I find it hard to make friends too. But don't worry about telling people you're transitioning. Just concentrate on making one good friend. Then when the time is right for you, you'll confide in each other. Only my closest friends know I'm ftm and I transitioned 10 years ago. It's no bodies business but yours, until you feel comfortable to share. If you don't mind me asking, where are you from? Haha yes I used to fal asleep too. The app that I use starts with very small meditations of about 5 minutes and slowly builds up. Do you have any close friends that you can talk to and vent? Apart from us obviously 😁
    • Elizabeth Star
    • Roach
      Thanks! Yeah it is definitely nice to see @Russ Fenrisson
    • Jandi
      I have a cami with an internal shelf bra that works fine with some tops.
    • Hannah Renee
      You're looking good. I have a couple of sports bras, but have only worn them outside under a tank top. I feel very confident about being in public all the time. I don't like dressing male - feels embarrassing. Kinda flipped the table from a year ago. Anyway, I have to give in to the no-tank sports bra look while the weather is still too warm.
    • stveee
      Since I have started looking for starter bras now, I was trying on my bralettes/sports bras and realized how affirming they were and after seeing other women wearing sportsbras out all summer, I felt it was my time too and paired with my Old Navy black joggers. So I took a aerobic walk at one of our State Parks then stopped in a local fusion place to get dinner after. Only thing is these types of bras squish what little I have going to begin with. It looks like my top is going to take some time just to get something modest. But it boosted my confidence and felt great. 
    • Marcie Jensen
      Hi @Sol, I read The Fountainhead years ago, as well as Atlas Shrugged. As I look back, I have a couple of thoughts. First, saying that I liked them doesn't seem to do both justice. They are extremely thought provoking books and should probably be required reading. Second, the themes she put forth in both works are particularly apt today in view of current events. Both are well woth the reading.
    • Charlize
      A farmer back from the market.   My day each week to dress up a bit.   Sorry I’m a bit sideways
    • JJ Orange
      @Sol Thank you for your answer, friend! I wanted to see what others thought of. I remember having a different book of a different author, reading the first couple of pages, then becoming scared and never finishing it. And that was 8 years ago!
    • Sol
      I read the Fountainhead, @JJ Orange! Granted, I was in like seventh grade when I read it, but yeah I liked it! It's an odd piece with Ayn Rand's unique style, but overall pretty good. There are dubious elements around the mid-late chapters so be on the lookout for that. Nothing explicit, but it was definitely enough to make me do more than one double take.
    • Teri Anne
      I'm not to comfy showing a lot of skin because of being fat but sometimes if its really hot out I have to to stay cool. I love short tops, or crop top Ts on other people but not on me so much. Tank tops  and camisole tops just roll up if I pull them down  which is so annoying.  
    • Sol
      I've been looking at immigrating to Canada (as the US is a flaming pothole and Canada seems better on several levels. And yes, I know it's not perfect) so I'll see how many gender clinics are in the area I want to move to.  As for dressing and living as my target gender, that's really what I've been trying to do for the past year on my own. Granted, I'm not moving in any big social circles but college is here and I've been looking at getting a job next year so that'll be good practice.
    • Sol
      Hi Helen! I started out where you are, and I can only give glowing recommendations for TransPulse.  Questioning your gender identity is pretty overwhelming and scary, but I can offer a bit of advice that helped me.  You don't have to have it all figured out in a short time period. And it's okay to try out multiple different identities to find one (or more!) that you resonate with. And, as always, there's no shame in asking questions!  So, welcome to TransPulse, and I wish you all the best on your gender journey!
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.