🏳️‍🌈 June is Pride Month ×
  • Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you listening to today?

Guest LizMarie

• Forum Moderator

Tom Petty wanted to release the Wildflowers Album as a 2 record set and the label made him trim it down. His estate and his guitarist Mike Campbell and keyboardist Belmont Tench are releasing the album as Tom wanted. Here is one of the cuts we never heard until now.. RIP Tom & RBG......😔

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shay

• Cyndee

• Jani

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

I loved singing the song Wildflowers at our FOOD FOR THE HUNGRY concert last year - song sounds a lot like the style I write in. Photo is me as Tom Petty at the concert.

pepper.png

Just reminiscing and although this one is a bit tacky - it has always got to me.  The inability to translate my emotions in to tears has always made me feel so frustrated. It's one of the reasons I hope one day to embark on HRT, and maybe release that part of me that has always been stunted...

• Forum Moderator

When you are ready.... it will come....

I am just in awe of this beautiful singer. This song encourages me to believe there is love within each of us, that longs to be free, if only we have the courage to let it out.

• Forum Moderator

my band is picking up 2 of my favorites

• Forum Moderator

love this version of DON'T COME AROUND HERE NO MORE

• Forum Moderator

let's move it up a notch

• Forum Moderator

For all our sisters and brothers and all along the spectrum - as the fires abate and the storms let go and to honor our Sister RBG who truly found her place in the sun and showed us how to find ours.

20 hours ago, Abi said:

@Abi Thanks for that - another one I enjoyed.
I haven't followed much Drum & Bass - but I did get seriously into Pendulum about 10 years ago - and "The Island Parts 1 and 2" got played a lot. Maybe because my slightly anarchic view of life I actually preferred part 2.... (which starts at about the 5 minute point on this mix)

7 hours ago, Abi said:

@Abi I love your taste in music. This is another wonderful piece of new music for me. I think it would be spot on for a quickstep with my wife. We've just come back from doing some quickstep, foxtrot, and tango this evening!

@Niamh

Thanks for the compliment. I enjoy most music but lately I am draw to Egyptian trap music as well as pretty much any gorgeous female voice I can find. My taste in music has been based on my need to make drum beats. I try to take little parts that sound cool to me and see if I can turn that into something. I've got several hours of recordings on my phone and computer. They are very rough and poor equipment doesn't help but it's how I keep myself entertained. Love your red hair by the way. My hair was that color many many years ago.

Abi 

• Forum Moderator

I love Tal Wilkenfeld on bass .....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 111 Guests (See full list)

• Jandi
    • Kathy2020
    • VickySGV
    • Carolyn Marie
    • MelanieTamara
    • Jackie C.
    • Petra Jane
    • AmberM
    • Shay
    • MomTGDaughter
    • Charlize
    • Stefi
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Brady Valentine
    Newest Member
    Brady Valentine

1. Naia
      Naia
      (27 years old)
    2. SugarMagnolia
      SugarMagnolia
      (54 years old)
    3. Yaznaliza
      Yaznaliza
      (37 years old)
    • Kathy2020
      This is the best thing I have heard all day! I'm in!!! 🤣
    • Charlize
      All together now .........Happy rebirth day to you,  Happy rebirth day to you,  Happy rebirth day dear Shay Heather Michelle,  Happy rebirth day to youuuuuu.🎂🌈🌈💐🌻 now blow out the candles🌬.   Cake please!   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Shay
      @Kathy2020 same here. I love your suggestion about birthday, affirmation, confirmation. 
    • Shay
      The day before my court hearing to change my name I was a bit nervous and near 5 o'clock as my family came ashore from a trip to Put-In-Bay, Ohio , this sign appeared in the sky and especially being a rainbow I knew the folks above were giving me the thumbs up.    Did anything unusual occur just before you changed your name or if you haven't changed names - have there been any other special signs given to you that you are on the right path?  
    • Marcie Jensen
      Welcome Nikki. I graduated back in the '70s as well, and while my circumstances were a bit different, there are a lot of similarities we share. My heart weeps for what you had to go through and are experiencing now. As everyone has said, there is still hope you can be your true self. Have faith, be strong and keep in mind that everyone on this website is welcoming, accepting and supportive. You are loved. You are special. You will be in my prayers.   Hugs,   Marcie
    • Kathy2020
      Hello Heather Michelle Shay, its so nice to meet you! 😊
    • Shay
      Good conversation - I like the birthday, affirmation and confirmation day concept - no reason we can't mark those days to be extra kind and special to yourself even if no one else is forced to give presents.
    • Kathy2020
      Never underestimate the power of a LBD to make you feel happy, secure, and sexy!!! Your shoes are a good match for it too! 😊
    • MelanieTamara
      Not me. Having adult children flips the table a bit. Not only do I get presents, I require them...kinda like tribute. In fact, I am so ruthless, I even implemented a 100 dollar buy in threshold.
    • Kathy2020
      I'm so glad we are working through the positive side of having multiple birthdays in this thread because I am a big supporter of it too!!! 😆 Presents don't have to come in a box either (except from my sister who thinks its a federal law); a nice dinner out, a spa or massage day, a mani-pedi with my bff, or just getting some positive support from my family & friends are all great gifts! 😊   Getting back to the original topic though... I've been thinking a bit lately about this very topic because I am less than two days away from beginning HRT and starting to get the paperwork sorted out for my name change. I think its all up to the individual, but I'm leaning toward my name change day being my "new" birthday, HRT being my affirmation day, and SRS being my confirmation day. If I can plan things right and have my court hearing for name change on my current birthday though, that would be ideal! I definitely see name change day being super important because that's when you become you legally to everyone no matter what, just like the moment someone put a name to paper when we were fresh out of the box! 😊
    • Jackie C.
      I hope you waited, oh, four weeks in between. You wouldn't want them to catch you double-dipping.   Hugs!
    • Shay
      @AmberM I understand not getting presents - I usually buy things I want - but back rubs - that's another kettle of fish entirely. My daughter is a certified massage therapist but she ain't cheap and being half Polish I go for cheap. Heck when I go for a flu shot, they say it's free so I get back in line and get a second one.
    • Vini
      Also @Jandi not to belabor the hair topic, but I have heard that older mtf trans have an advantage in hrt transition, since they don't have as far to go compare to cis women of the same age.  Since Menopausal women experience hair growth and hair loss, and other hormonal changes.  So there may be many women out there who are balding on top, and their hairdresssers take care of them with wigs, extensions and or styling.  So you may be just be one of the older girls who are attractive in scarfs, berets and wigs.  My one experimental wig length was very enjoyable flowing around my neck and shoulders as you commented once.
    • Jackie C.
      Oh, color me jealous. I am definitely talking to my therapist about perks. ❤️   Hugs!
    • AmberM
      @Jackie C. I am all over my wife doing the back massages, but other people I haven't able to do that yet. I do want to use the perk of my one therapist. Apparently as a client, I get a discount with  a massage therapist that she is linked with. I should totally use that once we go back to in person appointments, try to time it right after therapy.

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.