• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you listening to today?

Guest LizMarie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shay

• Cyndee

• Jani

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CD Rachel

From the band Last in Line - Devil in Me

I have always been a fan of Vivian Campbell.

Walked by the diner that inspired this song earlier today.

Love,

~Audrey.

The weight on 1461 days have lifted from my and your shoulders and now we can look hope to a Brand New Day

miz miranda

Heard this song while out running. The intro story takes a while ( about 3 min 15 sec) before the song hits

CD Rachel

#Mx.Drago

Hey I like that. Going to check out more of their stuff.

"The High Road" by Broken Bells, 2010. Song about escapism. Discovered during a dark time of my life back then, hearing it now reminds me how much I've grown since those days.

Love,

~Audrey.

Can't get enough. Love this too much.

I'm hoping some day I will understnad the plan.... I'm getting pretty used to the "cry when you have to" part of Dan's song.

• Forum Moderator

How 'bout some J Geils Band, and whammer jammer live ? oh baby....

miz miranda

I always enjoyed J Geils live. Another one of their concert songs whose title is really true for me these days.

Back to Natalie Merchant today, I've been really feeling her music lately. Such an amazing singing voice!

Love,

~Audrey.

ElizabethStar

Alexa found me the station Top Pop so I've been listening that a lot lately. I'm starting to like Ava Max.

• Forum Moderator

Lovely fuzzy , movin' groovin' 

Sad but happy because of my special friends here................

@Cyndee @Jani @Susan R I saw James Gang before Joe Walsh and they were a copy band. I went with my cousin the summer Sgt. Pepper came out and the James Gang was a 5 piece. The guitarist went on to play with Pacific Gas & Electric ("Are You Ready?" fame). They had a keyboard player (they used on New Birth eons after Tommy Bolin and Dominic Tro

I need a cheer me up ..... nice friends Joe....................

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)

• VickySGV
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Shay
    • Delcina B
    • Lee H
    • Jandi
    • Jackie C.
    • MomTGDaughter
    • miz miranda
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Linda Marie
    Newest Member
    Linda Marie

1. 2bealady
      2bealady
      (92 years old)
    2. 4raucous
      4raucous
      (66 years old)
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
      Excellent article, Vicky.  Thanks!   Carolyn
    • Jandi
      My ex and I had split before I faced my own transness.  She was the first one I talked about it with.  She wasn't much surprised.  We never got back together, but are still friends.
    • Shay
      Always liked this Dave Clark Five song and like it even better hearing Tom Petty doing it..............    
    • miz miranda
      @Shay As a congenital nonconformist, I love the rebellion! I also think a monkees shirt and a leather skirt with heels matching the shirt would make a great outfit.   A second odd pairing of bands   . This also occurred in 1967 when the Doors opened for Simon and Garfunkel. Doors opened with   and one of my favorite songs    
    • Jandi
      I like sports bras because the cup size isn't much of an issue.  It's fine under a sweater or some cool weather clothes, but I'll switch off to something else with a lighter top - or lower neckline.
    • Confused1
      Correction, GCS in about two months, not one.     Mike
    • LusciousTheLock
      I can echo all the above, and you may have read how I did it- Strangest ways of coming out... Not totally recommended if your relationship isn't as "Creative" as mine.    The worst one I had to do was actually my boss. Everyone in the office knew about me and so I went to talk with my boss who is bit of a dinosaur. Nice fella, but opinionated. I told him about my depression and how it was started by low testosterone and some realisation about myself, when he interrupted me... "Well, we all get problems as we get older. the ones I don't get are those F*king Perves. Forty, married, Couple of kids. Suddenly decide they want to be a F*king woman! What's that all about?". I told him I would speak with him later and crept out of his office about 3" high.   It took me six months to try again, and after several "Are you sure about this" and with 10 other members of staff looking on through the window, he eventually looked back at me and gave me a hug. He admitted he was a dinosaur, but said he wasn't afraid to evolve with my help. Actually, he's never failed to call me Tamsyn or call me She / her. in the six months since.   I think the answer is- give her a chance. You need to be you. If it fails, it fails. Nothing can change that.
    • Tasha Marie
      It is exciting and very scary too. I just wish I would have been true to myself so many years ago. I knew who I was. Just scared to live. I had no support system then. I had many gay friends but that’s the point they were gay and I’m trans. I do hate these titles so much. I am a women inside so even though we were very close and they didn’t get me, I was an outsider in the gay community funny how that works isn’t it at least my experience we are all in little groups segregated why can’t we all just be who we are. So. I’m slowly taking the mask down letting my true self hopefully shine through this is going to be a very long long process but it is a process that needs to happen. I thank all of you who listen.
    • SheenaT
      Wise words. I know she has trust issues as evidenced by her behavior towards me i.e. wanting to know where I am and what I'm doing constantly. If I'm not with someone she knows she wants to know why etc. It has made me quite angry at times. I can't seem to go anywhere or do anything unless it's in secret unless she approves.
    • LusciousTheLock
      I received my first mail as Tamsyn today. It was a registered post / parcel. He asked if Tamsyn could sign, and so I did. It was my new glasses. I never bought female glasses before as I felt too ashamed as James to do so, but now I feel even more complete and comfortable
    • SheenaT
      Thank you. I need encouragement right now.
    • Tasha Marie
      I just want to be me.
    • Bri2020
      While I agree you MAY have a rough road ahead, it may not be as tough as you think.  You are worried about hurting your wife, I get that. I felt the same way.  However, my wife was hurting just watching me withdraw and suffer in silence. She didn't know why I was being that way but felt the relationship was about to crumble.  When I finally came out to her she said it was a relief because being with a transgender woman was far better than a relationship without communication and trust which is where she thought we were heading.  I was blown away.  So here's the thing, hold back and not tell her and risk the relationship becoming toxic from deception or tell her and risk the relationship breaking apart because she didn't sign up to be a transgendered person's wife. There is a risk either way. Or- it may turn out to be good or at least something that can be work through with therapy.   The risk factor always comes down to "how good of a relationship is it now".  Good luck, I know it's torturous at this point in your decision process. and as Jackie said, have a life backup plan for support/housing etc in case it does goes south. I had already scoped out cheap housing and looked at my budget to see if I could survive without financial help and knew I could do it albeit with a lot of scaling back. 
    • Jandi
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.