• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Yay some good news!

Guest Anira

Guest Anira

*dances in circles* woo hoo!!!!! after months of trying to get the military to pay for LHR my consult finally got approved!!! dermatology is going to see me jun 22nd! i was talking to one of my co-workers who used to work in derm, mainly if the appt was likely for a review or my first session, and she said that since they want me there an hour early it is very likely for my first session. as they usually as to have patients come an hour early so they can apply the numbing cream to the face. *happy dance* i'm excited and honestly a bit nervous at the same time. i've been told that they have a newer laser system so it might actually work on my face. but.. there is still that chance that it won't.. and that's what i'm nervous about.. but yeah military is gonna do LHR on me!!! *feels suuuuper giddy right now*

• 3 weeks later...