• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Ouch

Guest Karen-1954

Guest Frank67

Hi Karen,

don't hit me, because I'm male and do a post here.

you are so right it is really ouch :( , i had laser sessions for 2 years and the for the rest of the hair electrolosis.

and if you ask why or where, i had a beard up to the eyes and it looked awful and i don't like hm, äh pubic hair.

• 2 weeks later...

1 1/2 that sounds like a long time... now Im wondering if they did it wrong on me. Coz when I had it it went by fast. Thing is I think it didnt work, well alright I only had it once but I think the setting was too low. Well, did yours work? I mean did you get any reduction?

Hey wait, I think I made a mistake I had a laser not electrolysis... Im sorry for the double post, my posts need to be approved first I think so I cant edit them yet

Guest Karen-1954

I had 2 series of 5 treatments of laser and it did almost nothing. The electrolosis works. Electrolosis is more painful and takes longer but at least it is permanent. I am doing 1 1/2 to 2 hours every week. My upper lip is now about 98% done and the rest is about 80% done. The upper lip is the worst as far as pain goes.

Sweet Karen,

You have my sympathies, but you are nearly done! :D

As the British would say, "Keep a stiff upper lip", but then right now I guess you have to!

Sorry, I haven't eaten all day and I'm getting a bit silly!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Donna Jean
I had 2 series of 5 treatments of laser and it did almost nothing. The electrolosis works. Electrolosis is more painful and takes longer but at least it is permanent. I am doing 1 1/2 to 2 hours every week. My upper lip is now about 98% done and the rest is about 80% done. The upper lip is the worst as far as pain goes.

Sweetheart...hold up..you're getting near the end..I know Electrolosis sux..but..it WOKS!

I'll hold your hand when it hurts so you can get through this and come out smiling and happy!

All my love....

Donna Jean