• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

(help)girl Teens Hairstyle

Guest chibi_usa

Guest chibi_usa

Ya ^^. What the title said. I need 2 find a good/cute hairstyle 4 teens ^^ instead of telling me how, can you just send me pics of hairstyles? or websites of the hairstyles?

Btw it'd be nice if you find hairstyles at shoulder length cuz my hair isn't that long yet ^_^

Guest Frank67

Hi chibi,

don't be surprised, I found these links some time ago for a friend ;) .

Here are the links, nothing especial for teens, but there are some on the sides. To find something for teens is really hard, but maybe you give it a try.

The third one is a German site. Have you tried the Google picture search?

http://www.hairfinder.com/haircuts10.htm

http://myhaircuts.blogspot.com/search/labe...te%20hairstyles

http://gallery.me.com/rolfhaehlen

These 2 links are for virtual hair and makeover, but you can upload a pic of your own to the first one.

http://www.marieclaire.com/hair-beauty/tre...tual-hair-salon

http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeup/salon

Some translations if you need them

hair=Haar

short=kurz

long=lang

chin-length=halblang/mittellang

hairstyle=Frisur

blond=blond

black=schwarz

brown=braun

brunet=brünett

red=rot

women=Frauen

shoulder=Schulter

Good luck

• Root Admin
^^"" prob is i can't google... weird thing is that evrytime i try 2 search i get popups.... stupid spyware T_T

That's probably not all you've got!! If you have spyware on your pc, GET RID OF IT! It's sending all sorts of info about you away to scam sites at the very least.

Go and get: Ad-aware, then CCleaner, save, install and run them. They are free, they work.

If you haven't already got one, go get a firewall and antivirus, some of these are free too!

Guest Christy.dancer

I went to the Marie Claire site, and it's GREAT. I took a full face shot, uploaded, and tried a couple of makeup/hair combinations. The site apparently doesn't allow direct download of the pic, but you can e-mail a thingie to yourself. I uploaded the "thingie" to my blog.

Guest chibi_usa

Ya the prob is I already have Ad-ware (the Good 1) Nod 32, Spyboy, Something doctor, and theyre all not the free trial 1's and it still doesn't work :(

Guest chibi_usa

K srry btw can u edit my post and connect it 2 my 1st post mod? O_o.Srry I saw only the insert image and not the brose/upload ^^""

So like ya I'm not trying 2 look like the girl atm XD but if its me trying 2 look like a girl its the 3rd pic ^^. Btw im not emo ppl ^^"" I just put all my hair down so u know the size

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 63 Guests (See full list)

• JMG
    • Chloe Cozee
    • Betty K
    • AmberM
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Pat1234
    Newest Member
    Pat1234

1. wishing to be kim
      wishing to be kim
      (61 years old)
    • Kelli321
      Your eyes and brows are out of this world! I’m a ginger that went completely white by 35 (a brain issue triggered it, my redhead father is 86 and still is mostly red) I can only pray I look that good when my physical changes happen. 
    • LusciousTheLock
      Well, its been nearly a month, but I finally got round to posting a six page letter through his letterbox this morning at 1am (I was on my way to a callout, it wasn't a special visit). The reason was that he wanted me to go and see him, along with the kids to a family BBQ as soon as Covid restrictions allow, since we haven't met for nearly two years now.   I told him some home truths and left him with the option to make contact or not. Its up to him. To celebrate this being that last bit of coming out, I started a fresh Facebook account and invited all my friends and extended family that may not have known too that with a quick explanation of where I've been for the last few years- A change of management!  Feels like I got some freedom back today  
    • Maid In Bedlam
      Liz, You are coming on a treat. Looking good there. Loving the fact you smile more to. You no longer give the impression your parrot has just fallen off its perch for the last time.   However I cannot help but wonder what it was you noticed as you walked past the mirror! A new curve?  The ghost of Jesse james? Do tell!
    • Maid In Bedlam
      @[email protected] WolfThats the one with Steven Mackintosh? Diffrent for girls!   This one?   It was made in 1996. I think if they tried to make it now there would be an outcry, A non trans actor playing a trans woman.   I must say he did play the part really well. I loved that film.
    • Maid In Bedlam
      Yes it is pretty grainy. But when you do get it back to its glory then take a few for me. isnt it funny how they all came in that colour   Also:   Ill be your security guard if you fancy if you going to be giving away a Mexi!   I have a passion for shall we say older cars. Always fancied an XR3i.   Rag top of course and if i ever do win the lottery then ill be on the lookout for one. You can take the girl out of Essex and all that.     Thunder Force springs to mind. Ironically I just watched that film. Melissa McCarthy, I absolutly adore.   But thats not why you posted.   Women i think you find look deeper than what wrapping you have. I do personally. I dont really give a monkeys if a guy looks like some greek god. If he has the empathy and is as deep as a small puddle then i would steer well clear. As far as my freinds go. Fat, thin black, white or green with yellow spots I judge them on how they conduct themselves. I dont have a quatity of freinds. I go for quality. As im sure your freinds do to. So i would take there feelings on you and most certainly run with it as they will be the ones who are still there when your old and grey and not fly by nights. There was a saying if i recall Martin Luther King once said he longed for the day when a man would be judged not by the color of his skin but by the content of his character.   The same rules apply even if the wording maybe diffrent a little. You are being judged by your thoughts and deeds and not the wrapping.   Wouldnt it be nice if the world really did this and not base everything on how aesthetically pleasing it may be.        
    • Kelli321
      PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Don’t! I walked down that road, I attempted suicide 12 years ago. I am soooooo grateful that it didn’t work and my Goddess pulled me back. I can’t even describe the insane instant regret I felt in that moment. We all carry intense burdens, all different but all heavy especially in our community. Things around covid ARE getting better, don’t let the news fool you, they push all the doom and gloom because it sells. Please let people in to be there for you, there are so many wonderful amazing folks here who want to be here for you. I thought the same things you are thinking .. that there’s nothing to be done, I didn’t  want to try ideas because I thought it wouldn’t help me,   I was living in the principal of “contempt prior to investigation.” But sometimes it takes a few tries at something before you know if that something is going to be helpful. Every single person in this group wants you to find your happiness, I promise you it’s not far away, sometimes we just have to work a lot harder. No matter how hard we have to try though, IT’S ALWAYS WORTH THE EFFORT. Maybe I’m alive today   just so I could tell you to please don’t go down that horrific road. There is always help available, you just need ask. Whatever the you need there is someone here who can help point you in the right direction to get it. There is so much love here!!! 
    • MelanieTamara
      Katie, I'm so glad you replied.   Hey, you know what. You're not wrong in your feelings of isolation and helplessness. These government forced lockdowns have affected all our kids too. Suicides are up, depressions are up, and learning over that useless zoom is all but a failure.   Not to mention all the people in recovery programs, like Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, and Overeating where peer support is so important and critical to recovery. It's so bad, people have reverted back to their old behaviors. Overdoses are up, everyone is gaining weight, and alcohol abuse is way up too.....all because of these stupid government lockdowns.   It's almost as if the government would rather have us die from our demons rather than having to adjust their stupid covid statistics.   Everybody who replies to you will probably say don't harm yourself, you have so much to offer the world etc. And they would all be incredibly sincere and right. But I suggest something in addition.   You owe it to yourself to complete your transition. You need the empowerment, the joy that completion will bring. You sensed an anomaly with yourself, you went about finding a solution, and you were successful. Transition is no small thing as it takes bravery, guts, and smarts to achieve.  A huge personal kudos from yourself to you is well deserved. Victory always requires celebration.   So hang in there. Keep the faith. Beat the system. Achieve your goals. We're all on this journey together. hugs.          
    • Linda Marie
      So now that we are enjoying that fresh brew, what do you carry in your purse? LM♥️ 
    • Transgirlkatie
      Yeah that's what I think or at least public officials won't ever lift restrictions because of that. Yeah a zoom call will do nothing for me.
    • Teri Anne
      That is the key be patient.
    • KymmieL
      I just watched different for girls. It was good.   Kymmie
    • Linda Marie
      Late night again. Just want to relay to all that listen. Please remember this only what I have gone through, and still do. I have lost everyone but my wife and daughter. My sister is finally accepting me only because I said good-by to her after all her b-s to me. My so called friends I told all of them to just f off and grow up. I went through all the screaming at home from wife and daughter, but for them I continued to do what I do, and gave them a chance to chill out and reflect on all I had done for them.  This life HAS NEVER BEEN A BED OF TRIMMED ROSES FOR ME.  Still I survive and will continue to fight for our right to be who we were, and who we are. WE HAVE A VOICE!! LM♥️   1294642650_Comingout.mp4
    • JustineM
      Also not a clubber but I react like this whenever I do my makeup. I feel great with it on but when it has to come off it’s just gut wrenching for me.    
    • Linda Marie
      Clubbing is how I got my start coming out. I had no where to turn. I came out first, then took it to the clubs to escape from the chaos I started at home.    
    • Jandi
      Can't really say… I've never been a clubbing kind of person.   I don't mean this in a bad way, it's just never been me.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.