• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

A great type of bra for using breast forms.

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

I usually don't post very many new topics but this seems to be the day that i have both the time and the thoughts to share.

For a long time i have used silicone breast forms as they are very realistic and just seem right. I always wore an underwire bra that was as tight as i could stand it so they wouldn't slide out of the bottom. It had to be full coverage so as to nor pop out the top as i bent over. Well regardless the popping out of the top or sliding out the bottom became a problem as i worked on the farm. It is extremely embarrassing when you catch a sweaty form in your hand and you are not alone. There is also the distress of skin breaking down with constant contact and no dryness on your chest.

I mentioned this to my blessed wife who said to go to a site that deals with cancer and look at bras developed for women with the same problem. ( The American Cancer Society has a list of sites that is helpful and one helps them as well.) Now why didn't i think of that!

They are great. I can do yoga and things just hang in there.

I must admit that it will be even better when my girls reach maturity but these have given me great confidence for some time now.

Hugs,

Charlie

Ah yes, the pocketed bras.

These are quite nice for those of us who have not grown our own dependants yet. :poster_oops::blush:

Our sponsor sells these as well.

Thanx for the information Charlie. :friends:

Huggs, :wub:

Joann

Guest Billie De

Thank, for that Information will have to order a few.. Never thought about that... Like you, I Have to work outside a lot (Sign Painter) and I know the feeling that parts are starting to fall out.. Now that I have been on Hormones over 5 years I think I reached my FULL potential. A measly B cup.. Not well balanced for someone 6'1" Plus the Silicone makes my Chest a slip and slide in the summer.(I curently use Foam enhancers to get me to a C and at least they absorb a little.. Just have to wring them out when I get home and wash them) Nothing like a wet t-shirt contest 30 feet in the air installing a Billboard and watching your implant land in the middle of someones windshield. :thumbsup:

Billie

The picture you drew hit me just right and I was rolling on the floor. It's definitely a pain. On days that I'm sweating and wearing a breast form, I put a 3 inch Cleansing Pad between my skin and the silicone breast form. It absorbs moisture and makes wearing the form much more comfortable. They are disposable or flushable and cheap to use. I also use them to remove makeup or nail polish, so I always keep plenty of them on hand. Kathryn

• Forum Moderator

Billie thanks for that image. It gave me a good laugh. Bombs away (or is it B..bs away).

Hugs and i hope they are not lopsided,

Charlie