• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What is your favourite game ?

Guest Christina xxx

I'm a huge fan of the Ace Attorney series. Two more games to go and I'll be finished with it! (Until they come out with the sixth game, at least.) It's kind of sad, really.

Some other games I like are the Trauma Center series (however unrealistic it may be), Pokémon, and Animal Crossing.

I'm a pretty casual gamer.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mara13

• Ellora

• Blair

• Beeks

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forum Moderator

I like spin the bottle to. Monopoly isn't bad and if i've got the time i would love to start playing chess again. As far as electronic i left that at pack-man.

Hugs,

Charlize

• 1 month later...
Guest Ashlyn M

Oh gosh, get ready for a HUGE list lol. Before I get into anything, let me just say that games are my life. I'm gonna go to college to make video games and even play them professionally. So I'm not crazy! Haha. Anyway, my current favorite game is Jak 3 of the Jak and Daxter games. I always really enjoy:

The rest of the Jak and Daxter games

All of the Assassin's Creed games (except for the few I haven't played yet)

The Evil Within

Skyrim

God of War 1, 2, and 3

The Spyro games (Excluding Skylanders)

The Resistance games

The Last of Us

Some of the Silent Hill games (Even though I haven't really played any of them)

World of Warcraft (I've only played the free version)

Grand Theft Auto 4, 5, and 5 Online

The TellTale Games Walking Dead (The first one. I like the second as well but I haven't played it yet)

The Walking Dead Survival Instinct (I love this one because you get to play as the sexiest character on the show :P)

Some of the Call of Duty games

Gun (Western game)

Sims

Thrillville (However many there are)

One of the Monster Hunter games (I may play more of them)

Saw

Bioshock Infinite

The Amazing Spider-Man (Based off of the new movie)

Shadow of the Colossus

Some of the Need for Speed games

Champions of Norath and Champions: Return to Arms

Red Dead Redemption

Portal 2 (I'd like to play the first as well)

Some of the Crash Bandicoot games

Star Wars Battle Front 2

There's probably more but that's all I can think of at the moment haha. Hope I helped even though this was posted a long time ago!

• 4 months later...
Guest piinyouri

Probably Diablo. I left such an indellible mark on me, to the point where anygame based off/inspired by of it's loot system, I almost always love.

I realize this makes me far from special.

Guest Ashlyn M

Probably Diablo. I left such an indellible mark on me, to the point where anygame based off/inspired by of it's loot system, I almost always love.

You are special (:

Guest piinyouri

You are special (:

Thank you for the kindness.

I was just remarking on how a lot of games nowadays use loot systems inspired by Diablo, so it's not exactly a small market.

Basically I wanted to keep from sounding pretentious about it. Guess I've ruined that now though eh? :poster_oops:

Guest Ashlyn M

You are special (:

Thank you for the kindness.

I was just remarking on how a lot of games nowadays use loot systems inspired by Diablo, so it's not exactly a small market.

Basically I wanted to keep from sounding pretentious about it. Guess I've ruined that now though eh? :poster_oops:

I understood. I was just saying. Everyone is special (:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sasseya_Isobel

Hi all

For years my favourite has been rainbow six, but at the moment I can't stop playing Destiny on ps4

Love and prayers

Sass

• 3 weeks later...

although i don't play that many titles compared to many other gamers (due to not being able to actually game much until after i got married and just because i'm picky), it's still rather hard for me to pick just one. i'd have to say that my favourites would include (in no particular order):

MMOs:

rappelz

aion

ragnarok online

single-player:

skyrim

dragon age series

mass effect series

Guest Ashlyn M

Hi all

For years my favourite has been rainbow six, but at the moment I can't stop playing Destiny on ps4

Love and prayers

Sass

I'm loving Destiny on PS3

• 1 month later...
Guest shell_koleva83

Oh, my God! This topic is just for me! :D :D :D

I love RPG! I love to play as a female character and just feel great to be beautiful,strong and powerful... and to save the day if I can!

I love Sacred Gold (al the female characters) ! X-Men Legends: Rise of Apocalypse (Jean Grey and Scarlet Witch)! World of Warcraft! Marvel Heroes (I can't hardly wait for Kitty Pryde)! WWE 2k (as WWE Divas)!

:)

I really don't have a favorite game. I guess my answer would be the game I'm playing atm. I'm usually into more retro games because the newer games become so complex, and my mind has a hard time finding the patience to learn how to play a complex game properly. Plus the genre I feel like playing at any moment in time changes. I almost always like a good action game. Shooters can keep my attention for some time. Right now I'm playing "Beyond Good & Evil". All also play strategy games and RPG games (especially action-RPG's) from time to time. And more and more I like puzzle and platfrom games. I'm playing PID. I really like the type of games where time isn't a factor and I have to figure out what to do to get to the next level. Portal is probably one of my favorite games of all time.

Jennifer

• 1 month later...

Either Fallout 3 or New Vegas based solely on hours put in. I like Metal Gear, but I'm horrible at them lol. There is this one guilty pleasure game I bought a long time ago called Under the Skin. It's definitely not The Last of Us quality writing or anything but it's a fun time killer.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would usually say Bioshock (the first one). It was such a fun mixture of action and horror, and unfortunately the other two in the franchise were able to capture that same balance. However, I think Undertale is my favorite video game now. Amazing character that you can really feel for, and your decisions do feel impactful on the story.

Guest ~Cadence~

I would usually say Bioshock (the first one). It was such a fun mixture of action and horror, and unfortunately the other two in the franchise were able to capture that same balance. However, I think Undertale is my favorite video game now. Amazing character that you can really feel for, and your decisions do feel impactful on the story.

Oh goodness Undertale. Some of the best VG music out there, IMHO. Not only that, but you can kind of put your own spin on the main character since s/he is kind of a blank slate. I kind of like to imagine that she is a trans kid who ran away from home, and accidentally fell into the world of monsters. I will say no more, because spoilers

Oh goodness Undertale. Some of the best VG music out there, IMHO. Not only that, but you can kind of put your own spin on the main character since s/he is kind of a blank slate. I kind of like to imagine that she is a trans kid who ran away from home, and accidentally fell into the world of monsters. I will say no more, because spoilers

I've been really thinking about buying the soundtrack. I definitely think the main character was designed as androgynous so that anyone could identify with them, which I think is a really smart idea. The story and the characters really make the game, so don't want to spoil too much. I think it's only $10 on steam.

Baseball.

I played ball all the way up into high school, and played softball a few times in the Army when we weren't deployed or in the field. Then, after not having played ball in 21 years (since my last high school game), I got drafted in an adult league down in Austin. I played from 2013-2015, which is actually 3 long seasons (late February to mid/late July) and 2 short seasons (weekend after Labor Day to the weekend before Thanksgiving).

I did pretty well competing against guys who were much bigger and stronger, and who had played in college, Independent League, Mexican League, and even the Minors. One guy was a pitcher in major league baseball for around half a decade, and I got to bat against him! It was a dream come true. I always wanted to be a baseball player, but was way too small to keep going. Then, last spring, I had my chance to test myself against a guy who made his money getting out left-handed batters (I am a lefty batter). I told myself to not think too hard about it, this being right after he struck out the two guys right in front of me in the order...

I dug in, asked the ump if he would give me a 3-0 count to start off with, causing both him and the catcher to laugh, and I started my usual routine while waiting for this giant to throw the first pitch. He went through his wind up, I saw his arm come out from that left side (I hate facing left handed pitchers!!!), and the next thing I know he stuck a fast ball right up into my upper ribs and right pectoral! It hurt like crazy, but I made it! I reached base off a former MLB pitcher!

Now, I can always say that I have a 1.000 on-base percentage against (former) major league pitching.

Please don't bring up sample size...

Alyssa

Second base, Catcher, Pitcher

Bats L, Throws R

• 1 year later...

My wife and I are both obsessed with the Assassins Creed series. We just finished playing the newly remastered Ezio Collection (AC 2, Brotherhood, & Revelations) on the PS4. And are now onto Assassins Creed 3.