• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What is your favourite game ?

Guest Christina xxx

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mara13

• Ellora

• Blair

• Beeks

Top Posters In This Topic

My gaming list isn't as long as other gamers' lists may be:

Guild Wars 1 (never got into 2 yet)

Final Fantasy (haven't gone past FF X yet)

Legend of Zelda I and II

Triple Play 99 (old school, I know)

Game of War

Boom Beach

Clash of Clans

King of Avalon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Xenosaga is my favorite.  I am including the entire series.  The story is really deep and I like the RPG elements.  I wish they made it into the 6 games like they planned.

• Forum Moderator

I guess this a generational thing as I don't play any online or digital games.  When I used to play games my favorites were Monopoly, Jenga and Mancala.  I still have them packed away!

Jani

i like playing xenoverse 2 for the ps4 or runescape for the pc. If anyone would like to add me to for either one just let me know :)

• 8 months later...

I play battlefield series from 1 to 4, also CSGO, also my favourite game is wolfenstein since 1998 to current, and some ww2 games as well 

• 3 months later...

My favorite board game is Scrabble. As for computer online games the only game I play is a game called Best Fiends. It is similar to Candy Crush.

So on P C I am playing Elder Scrolls-skyrim  Mordhiem Diablo 3 and Grim Dawn.

Board games. Just got Mansions of Madness ed 2.  Fantastic game. Can play solo or up to 5 players.  It's a co op game that uses an app.  I usually play the character Jenny Barnes ?

In the same line I also play Arkham Horror LCG. Recommend both games, if you like lovecraft horror. ??

• 10 months later...

I just rejoined The World of Warcraft. Prior to that It was all about Halo CE PC . Recently, I started D&D again. I haven’t played in years, and I’m still a beginner.

• 1 month later...

Well, at the moment it is Hearthstone as I find it to be quite addicting ? Usually I will just play Dark Souls 3 though as it is one of the few games I can't get bored of. For some odd reason, Dark Souls help me deal with depression. Tis strange.

3 hours ago, Blair said:

Well, at the moment it is Hearthstone as I find it to be quite addicting ? Usually I will just play Dark Souls 3 though as it is one of the few games I can't get bored of. For some odd reason, Dark Souls help me deal with depression. Tis strange.

I hound have stayed with playing Hearthstone when it first came out, but I was too focused on playing WoW at the time. 

8 hours ago, Ellora said:

I hound have stayed with playing Hearthstone when it first came out, but I was too focused on playing WoW at the time. 

Awesome! I am somewhat new to Hearthstone. Started playing in November and have been hooked since. World of Warcraft is pretty addicting though. Have played WoW on and off since Burning Crusade. Tis fun.

50 minutes ago, Blair said:

Awesome! I am somewhat new to Hearthstone. Started playing in November and have been hooked since. World of Warcraft is pretty addicting though. Have played WoW on and off since Burning Crusade. Tis fun.

I started around BC too. it isssss really addicting ?

2 hours ago, Ellora said:

I started around BC too. it isssss really addicting ?

Hahah indeed ^ . ^

Cool though! Glad to have started when it came out as I really liked BC...though that could just be nostalgia talking ? Had a pretty cool soundtrack though that is for sure.

9 minutes ago, Blair said:

Hahah indeed ^ . ^

Cool though! Glad to have started when it came out as I really liked BC...though that could just be nostalgia talking ? Had a pretty cool soundtrack though that is for sure.

TOns of nostalgia for sure! It’s funny how I can remember back to those days and what I was doing back then, who I was hanging with while I was playing. I started out PvP, but that’s cause the girl I was seeing at the time, played wow, and she is the one that got me to start. I don’t like pvp that much, cause I don’t enjoy getting ganked while I’m questing. It was kinda fun at Wintergrasp, and some battlegrounds. But it sucks questing alone. As for PvE, I don’t mind questing alone, but I do miss the Raids. My guild doesn’t have as many people as we used to, and I haven’t Raided with my old group forever. The new Characters are fun tho. Allied Races are a bit op at times, but I love it. Tell me if you ever start up again! We could quest together, and I could run you though some dungeons. ? 

40 minutes ago, Ellora said:

TOns of nostalgia for sure! It’s funny how I can remember back to those days and what I was doing back then, who I was hanging with while I was playing. I started out PvP, but that’s cause the girl I was seeing at the time, played wow, and she is the one that got me to start. I don’t like pvp that much, cause I don’t enjoy getting ganked while I’m questing. It was kinda fun at Wintergrasp, and some battlegrounds. But it sucks questing alone. As for PvE, I don’t mind questing alone, but I do miss the Raids. My guild doesn’t have as many people as we used to, and I haven’t Raided with my old group forever. The new Characters are fun tho. Allied Races are a bit op at times, but I love it. Tell me if you ever start up again! We could quest together, and I could run you though some dungeons. ? 

My dad got me into WoW as he's been around since Vanilla. Glad he introduced me to it but like...it is really addicting XD Nostalgia indeed though. The only time I was ever in a guild was in BC. Always wondered what happened to them. But It is also just like wow...this game sure has changed ?

Yeah, getting ganked is never fun especially when they start to camp your corps. Not too bothered if it is someone around my lvl because there is a chance of fighting back, but if it is a max lvl character then it is just like...why DX Nothing else better to do I guess. Got tired of it so I moved to a PVE server but I guess  that does not matter anymore due to War mode ?

Loved Wintergrasp! Always enjoyed defending the fortress from the opposing faction. Makes me sad to see it desolate. Yeah, allied races are really cool. Shortly before I stopped playing I had unlocked the Nightborn and got her to around lvl 40. I have 2 max lvl characters though. One is a priest the other a hunter. 

Wooot that sounds like it would be fun! Sure! Will let you know when I do ^^

I haven’t been this addicted to a game since I played Halo CE PC multiplayer.  It was bad, but I had a ton o fun. I belonged to several Guilds throughout those years. Met(spoke) to a a lot of people throughout the world. I could go on. I miss playing Halo on my pc, and guess what tore me away from Halo? Yup, WoW. ? ?. I suppose I will check in someday, when and when Halo Infinite is out.

I hate getting ganked at the lower ranks, but it’s fun when you have a guild that can come to the rescue, then go after them! I’ve done my fair share of ganking, but it’s usually revenge ganking. ? That’s why I switched to PvE, after the relationship ended of course ?. I switched to the  Eitrigg  server when a group I started hanging out with had someone’s that played. That is when I started to actively do Raids. It it is both stressful and fun to Raid, not a bad stressful, but it can be intense. Nothing like a Huge Boss fight. I Loooove to play as a Lock. Right now I have a level 120 Female Void Elf Demo Lock that is bad ass. I was Destro for a while, but I’m really enjoying Demo at the moment!! 

It WAS fun defending the fortress. I played a horde AffLock, can’t remember the rest at the moment, and I’m not at home so I can’t check, ?. I would love to dot up the enemy while they would fly around the fort while we were waiting for the Battle to begin. It was great when the dots would force them to crash land, sometimes in our fort then we would annihilate them. ? ? Ahhh the good ole days.... ?. It issss sad , and weird to see it virtually empty... time moves on I suppose ?. Everything has changed. And some for the best, but not all the time. Sometimes it gets ridiculous but oh well. I’ve thought about trying fornite, but I don’t need to start another addiction ? ?, maybe someday ? 

I’ve been wanting to start a healer and hunter, but I’ve stuck with playing a lock and a Demon Hunter, I do love playing my DH tho, almost as much as my lock. Almost. 

It would be cool to quest with you, no rush, Enjoy the ones you play, WoW will probably always be around at long as everyone keeps throwing money at Blizzard ?.

have fun and cya around, ????

7 hours ago, Ellora said:

I haven’t been this addicted to a game since I played Halo CE PC multiplayer.  It was bad, but I had a ton o fun. I belonged to several Guilds throughout those years. Met(spoke) to a a lot of people throughout the world. I could go on. I miss playing Halo on my pc, and guess what tore me away from Halo? Yup, WoW. ? ?. I suppose I will check in someday, when and when Halo Infinite is out.

I hate getting ganked at the lower ranks, but it’s fun when you have a guild that can come to the rescue, then go after them! I’ve done my fair share of ganking, but it’s usually revenge ganking. ? That’s why I switched to PvE, after the relationship ended of course ?<span> . I switched to the  Eitrigg  server when a group I started hanging out with had someone’s that played. That is when I started to actively do Raids. It it is both stressful and fun to Raid, not a bad stressful, but it can be intense. Nothing like a Huge Boss fight. I Loooove to play as a Lock. Right now I have a level 120 Female Void Elf Demo Lock that is bad ass. I was Destro for a while, but I’m really enjoying Demo at the moment!! 

It WAS fun defending the fortress. I played a horde AffLock, can’t remember the rest at the moment, and I’m not at home so I can’t check, ?. I would love to dot up the enemy while they would fly around the fort while we were waiting for the Battle to begin. It was great when the dots would force them to crash land, sometimes in our fort then we would annihilate them. ? ? Ahhh the good ole days.... ?. It issss sad , and weird to see it virtually empty... time moves on I suppose ?. Everything has changed. And some for the best, but not all the time. Sometimes it gets ridiculous but oh well. I’ve thought about trying fornite, but I don’t need to start another addiction ? ?, maybe someday ? 

I’ve been wanting to start a healer and hunter, but I’ve stuck with playing a lock and a Demon Hunter, I do love playing my DH tho, almost as much as my lock. Almost. 

It would be cool to quest with you, no rush, Enjoy the ones you play, WoW will probably always be around at long as everyone keeps throwing money at Blizzard ?.

have fun and cya around, ????

This reminds me that Halo Infinite will be on pc. Halo is pretty awesome though as I have been a huge fan of it since I discovered it in 2005. Not that many people know but there is something called Halo Custom Edition for the pc only. Basically, it is used to play fan-made content for the game so new multiplayer and single player maps/missions. The most popular mod from that though is SPV3 which is a total overhaul of the first Halo campaign. It is really cool! 

Revenge ganking? ? I may or may not have used to organize raids on capital cities for revenge on them doing the same. It was a lot of fun though pretty costly when it came to armor repair bills ? Kinda missed that when switching over to PVE but no ganking is a great plus. That is cool on the raiding though! Never really got to experience what it was like to do guild raids as I mostly stuck to just doing quests or dungeons. That is really cool on the Void Elf. That was the race I wanted to unlock next and I was planning on making her a Warlock o.O Unfortunately I do not have any max lvl alliance characters to unlock them ☹️

Demo Warlock always looked like the most fun spec to play due to all the demon companions  though dotting up your enemies does sound like a lot of  fun ? Yeah, found demon hunters to be really, really fun. Love their mobility but stopped lvling her to focus on my priest as I used her to heal old raid content with my ex friend as we would farm transmogs and achievements.

Totally would be fun! Cyaaaaa around tooo ^ . ^  

Mine is the Final Fantasy series, with Zelda a close second. I don't have much time to play them anymore, but I'm holding out hope! :)

• 10 months later...

One of my favorite game of all time is Persona 4: Golden on PS Vita.  Unfortunately,  Vita was not very popular and the game sort of got lost. This is much better game than Persona 4 on PS 2.  

I play everything from Farming Simulator 19 to Destiny 2 on my Xbox one S. I have pre-ordered COD Modern Warfare 2 Campaign and I also play a xbox 360 game called Fable, I played this game on PC until it wouldn't work any more on the newer computer.

• 2 weeks later...