• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

I Am A Crossdresser

Guest Francine1947

Guest Francine1947

I became a member of Lauras Playground, because I heard it was good. Dont get me wrong.Its just that I wanted to discuss my feelings about being a crossdresser.My wife helps me, but she really dont understand that we do together makes me feel great. Yesterday she had me clean out my underwear draw. She gave me new & her panties and bras. She also gave me other things lie skirts & a dress or too. We injoy ourselfs. But I would like to talk with others like myself. I can go on and on but I dont want to seem like a fool.

• Root Admin

Hi Francine,

For sure you'll get to talk to others like yourself here. Talk away and ask questions. That's what we're here for.

MaryEllen :)

Guest Sally Stone

Francine,

I don't think anyone here would ever think you a fool.

It sounds to me as though your wife is very understanding. It must be wonderful to have a drawer full of lingerie.

Have you been a crossdresser for a long time? How long has your wife known about it?

I told my wife before we were married. She very supportive and extremely understanding of my need to crossdress. Over the years we have come to a mutual understanding regarding my habit. It keeps her in her comfort zone and it allows me to explore the wonders of my feminine side without either one of us experiencing anxiety or anguish.

Have you explored the exciting world of public crossdressing yet? I enjoy being in public and interacting with people when I'm dressed up. It really adds to the overall experience. I'm not into the club scene. Instead, I go shopping, eat out, go to museums, the theater. I have always been well received and treated nicely.

Again, welcome to the forums and I hope you meet some new friends here.

My thoughts are with you as you explore your feminine side.

Sally

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Francine1947
Francine,

I don't think anyone here would ever think you a fool.

It sounds to me as though your wife is very understanding. It must be wonderful to have a drawer full of lingerie.

Have you been a crossdresser for a long time? How long has your wife known about it?

I told my wife before we were married. She very supportive and extremely understanding of my need to crossdress. Over the years we have come to a mutual understanding regarding my habit. It keeps her in her comfort zone and it allows me to explore the wonders of my feminine side without either one of us experiencing anxiety or anguish.

Have you explored the exciting world of public crossdressing yet? I enjoy being in public and interacting with people when I'm dressed up. It really adds to the overall experience. I'm not into the club scene. Instead, I go shopping, eat out, go to museums, the theater. I have always been well received and treated nicely.

Again, welcome to the forums and I hope you meet some new friends here.

My thoughts are with you as you explore your feminine side.

Sally

To answer your question Ive been a crossdresser for over 30yrs. My wife new about it all the time. she is very understandy. I only did it a few times a wk. but lingerie all tie time. Now I dress 22/7 I have'nt go out totaly yet,
I became a member of Lauras Playground, because I heard it was good. Dont get me wrong.Its just that I wanted to discuss my feelings about being a crossdresser.My wife helps me, but she really dont understand that we do together makes me feel great. Yesterday she had me clean out my underwear draw. She gave me new & her panties and bras. She also gave me other things lie skirts & a dress or too. We injoy ourselfs. But I would like to talk with others like myself. I can go on and on but I dont want to seem like a fool.

Fool you are not. I am new to the site too, just signed up today in fact. I wish my wife were helpful. She knows, hates it, does not want to understand it. Is petrified that our child might find out about it. Frankly I have done my best to not create conflict. I hardly dress anymore, but that does not mean I don't want to. I am always window shopping on ebay for bras, slips heels etc. I have my own wardrobe at home but it is just gathering dust. Wife wants me to throw it out and I say, sorry I can't. She thinks I have "it" in "remission" but not really. Like you said we could go on and one.

Judy

• 2 months later...

We have similar - happily - stories about our thoughtful and loving spouses.

My spouse takes me shopping and we buy panties, bras and nightgowns together. It's very erotic, to me, when we purchase the same nighty in different colors. The shop assistant looks at the two nighties and knows instantly they are for each of us. I love that.

And when we buy me a bra, I like to get one with a little padding, and something that is very glossy. My panties also are lovely, thin microfiber that cover and cling beautifully.

Glossy

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest JoAnnDallas

Hello Francine..........I have a sperate draw in my dresser just for my fem clothing. I keep my panties, bras, slips, camies, stockings, garter belt, and pantyhose in it. I can not wear my wifes underwear as we are two sized different. I wear a size 7 panty and she wears a size 10 panty. I am a 38B/C and she is a 34B. same goes for dresse/skirt sizes, blouses, pants, and shoes.

Do you stay inside or do you also go out? I do go out and have been told that I pass or blend in very well. I have yet had anyone point at me and yell, "Transgender". The few compliments I have gotton have been positive. Once a month I go to my nail salon in drab for my monthly Pedicure/Toe Nail Polish/Manicure/Acrylic Fill/Nail Polish/EyeBrow waxed. Two hours of pure bliss. I have had many GG customers comment on how pretty my toe nail polish is, how nice my nails look. (They are acylic and extend about 1/4" past my tips) I even had a GG customer sitting in the Pedicure chair next to me, ask if she could borrow the color I was getting my toes done in, because it looked so good on me. I have even had good old girl talk from time to time. Talk about nail polish, fashions, and such.

This past Sunday was the first time my wife and I were together outside with me fully dressed. We took the two boy cats out on the front yard to play. I am hoping one day soon that she will allow me to go out with her fully dressed to do our weekend shopping and Errands.

• 3 years later...
Guest Annalee

I am a cross dresser too dear, welcome to the club! I guess I've been fortunate to have the support of many women throughout my life that would help me out along the way, they would do 'everything' with me. I love them all as well as the men who were there to tell me what they look for in a woman, which helped me out a lot. Good luck to you, sounds like you gonna be just fine!

• 4 months later...
Guest shaver

I'm envious of anyone who has a supportive s/o. My wife would hit the roof if I so much as hinted at it. I can hear the scathing comments now. So, as I drive long distances in my job it has to be in my mind and there, I dare say, it will remain until one of us passes on.

• Admin

You're among friends here, Francine. One thing I can guarantee you; we have no fools here. Neither do we have shaming, bullying, judging, or harassing.

We're glad you're here, and you're welcome to post any question or make any comments, as long as they are within the T & Cs.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie