• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Liz's progress (wait, what progress?!)

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

Here's a collection of pics that I've taken the last few years to hopefully show myself and others what changes I've gone through for the last 2-3 years. Maybe if I see it in contrast to older pics I'll be able to see a difference because, to me, I don't think I've changed that much or that drastically.

Okay, wait, I don't think I've changed that drastically...until I saw one of the very first pics of me all made up (it's at the end). wow!

Okay so here's the most recent, 2/25

Nearly 2 years HRT with 1 year of laser and almost a year of electrolysis during that same time.

Also 30 pounds lighter than I was last year.

makeup_zpsecmzpmyk.jpg

2012 - year of one of my best selfies ever

1128011521-1.jpg

2011 - ah. here we see the heavy makeup I had to wear to pass...

lizhotel1-1.jpg

and for sng, let's go alllllll the way back to the beginning in 2005

demure.jpg

Guest Kayla Grace

Well look at you, Lizzie!

I can't really think of anything else to say besides you look great!

Sorry. I'm usually more in depth, but I've got nothing this time :s

God Bless

Kayla <3

• Admin

You do look maaahhvalous, Lizzie. You have certainly changed a lot. But I have one pet peeve; next pic should be sans the sunglasses, hon. I want to see those lovely eyes. :)

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

I wish I were that pretty!

My age tells

Lovely pics Lizzie

Tracy x

Hey Liz!

I certainly noticed the changes in you between our two meetings - about 2011 and then this year.

I believe that I even mentioned how great you looked.

It's working for you, just one tall beautiful woman to another. ;)

Love ya,

Sally

Guest April Kristie

Wow nice set of photographs, I am with Carolyn Marie, I want to see those peepers. I have been waiting for a new photo from you for some time. Well done!

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

Okay, so, there were more pics I wanted to add but every time I received an error message about reaching the amount of pics I could post, so I'd delete one..then try again..delete one more..try again..etc. etc. So I cut it down to those in the original, and now I'll add 4 more to show a wee bit of progress. It was brought to my attention to just upload them to my gallery and have people go there but I don't want to give you ladies (and gents) a chore to do!

Okay, so you want a non-sunglasses pic, so here you go. This was taken about 3 days ago. No sunglasses. No makeup.

(barf bags available in the seat back in front of you) :P

nomakeup_zpskihxyvvz.jpg

Going backwards: 2014. Not sure if you can see it but the red bumps on my chin area are because I had electrolysis just a few days before. Experimented with purple so it showed when my hair was down. This was short lived because the purple wasn't permanent and washed out fairly quickly. Ah well, live and learn.

edb5f13f-59a2-4f82-b551-f9bbec8b5835_zps

2013 - Another year of a great selfie. Btw, I practically live in my sunglasses because they're prescription and they look fabulous. You would too for those reasons! Don't judge me. :P

ba89dff7-3a8c-41fe-94f1-7dbed5efdb68_zps

and finally, we go back to 2009. When my name change was finalized and official. Legally Liz! (well, Elizabeth) woohoo!

LegallyLiz2.jpg

• Forum Moderator

Liz you not only have a rocking sense of humor but your a great looking woman! Your smile is awesome and you deserve that smile.

Hugs,

Charlize

Hi Lizzie,

You look lovely, and it is really groovy to see how you have changed. :thumbsup: Your hair is so thick and beautiful, I am quite envious, I must admit. :)

hugs,

Stephanie

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lizzie McTrucker

I could show off more pictures but once I got to a certain point in my transition, all my pictures pretty much began to look the same.

Yep, that's me from a few months ago...and I still look exactly like that now. I guess I've reached a consistent girl look that is easy to maintain, manage, and completely passable so I just stick with what works.

The only thing that really ever changes is my outfit and my hair color, but even then it's nothing too drastic.

I am at the point where people meeting me or have been acquired as new friends have no idea I'm transgender until I say something about it. They almost always say "I had no clue, I couldn't tell" so that's a great compliment.

I'm also still not used to this male attention. Huh? Me? No, that's for the hot, skinny chicks. Not...me, I'm neither of those. Apparently I am but I don't see it. Maybe in another 50lbs I will, who knows.

There are other girls here hotter than I am. I'm just the fat, funny one. :P

(yes I am!)

• Forum Moderator

VA--ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)Wolf Whistle, for a Pretty Lady :score::score:

Yeah, I know I'm married. But, I can still admire a pretty girl when I see one.

Mike