• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

do i pass?

Guest yuki

Yep, I believe you pass easily. That nice long hair is helping a lot of course, very pretty. :thumbsup: I always use the less is more approach with make up, I always make sure my face hair is gone, and then I decide how little foundation will be needed to keep shadow from showing later in the evening. I blend it in so there is no obvious line separating the areas with foundation, and those parts that I leave bare. I don't have much shadow so sometimes when I am not working, I will just go without make up. The trick to my style of make up is to enhance my look without making it obvious that I am using any make up at all. Just my $0.02. :)

hugs,

Stephanie

• Forum Moderator

Yuki you look great. I got my MV picture done at the Flemington office. The ladies there were great. I hadn't changed my name yet but i was certainly presenting as a female. My old picture showed a bald man and they certainly were smiling when they asked if i wanted my old picture. I was so happy that it was a welcoming not a mocking laugh.

Hugs,

Charlize

the tough part of passing for the work aspect is people new me as I was transitioning so they seen the progressions so I'm trying 2 jus get the contours right lol

Guest Chris546

I am sorry but it is a DMV picture, if it wasn't bad they wouldn't even issue the dang thing. Not to poke to much fun at something but this is where we definatly need a sense of humor, especially with any picture from the DMV... I will be going to get a new license myself here in the next month and am hoping that they screw it up so bad that it actually will make me look better.

PS: You look just fine to me. When I go in for mine, I am going to go in schoulders back head up straight and give a small upward smurk of a smile and hope for the best. GL with yours!