• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

pants

Guest alexaz

Guest alexaz
Hi girls.

While I know girls dont like to shop giggle snort giggle.... I'll probably get several answers here. :)

I would like to get some jeans like I see around a lot but dont know what kind they are.

I have spent lots of time learning just how to tuck so that Im not only comfy but my unwanted junk is well hidden and Im smooth and flat down there. :thumbsup:

The pants that I mean are very smooth and tight fitting in the crotch area. ( why go through all the trouble to get a look when your pants are baggy and look like guy pants ) :banghead:

I dont have a huge problem going into women's clothing areas at stores and looking at outfits and even trying some of them on. But all of the pants I have tried on dont fit right.

Theres pencil pants- straight leg- boot cut- skinny pants and a lot more. even high rise- low rise and mid rise. DARN its so confusing.

Is it because girls are built different from men and no matter what I try I'll never get that look or hopefully I just havent found the right ones.

I wear 34x34 guy pants and have found that size 12 long and even found that some 10 long fit well.

I see ladies wearing these jeans and want to ask them what style / brand they are but dont want to seem like a weirdo or stalker so I dont. :hairpull:

If anyone knows of these pants and can help, Please let me know. I really want some.

Thanks. Alexaz

Alexaz,

It's partially finding the right style and part finding the right cut for your body. Every brand of jeans fit a little differently and some brands like Old Navy have several different fits all on their own. If you are looking for jeans that are snug in the crotch/thigh area your best bet is a store that caters to younger women. The best fit I've found for me, and it sounds like you are looking for what I like to wear, has been at American Eagle.

Good Luck!

Kate

Guest Kaylee

Hi Alexaz,

I suppose it really depends on the style/look you are going for (ex. Bling on the booty or not ;)

The first pair of womens jeans I got (from my sister) were Venezia brand. These are generally sold at Lane Bryant for too much money, but they fit fantastically. Snug in the booty and thighs with boot cut, but not overly so tight. You can get them online (ebay) for a pretty good price.

Second, I found that the Lee Riders from Walmart fit well enough. Little bit roomier, but comfortable and inexpensive. They do tend to shrink, and require steam iron and a stretch every few washes :\

Neither have any bling on the pockets, and pass enough to go un noticed if in "guy mode.

Last, (and these do have some bling) No Bounderies. These are a must ch more stylish jean than the others. Good fit in the rear, straight leg... With a sparkly booty :D

I know there are other brand... Cause I've seen a pair on someone I worked with.... And I was dying for a pair.

That's the best I can do love.

Hugs,

Kay

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

The only thing that's coming to mind are: maybe they're skinny jeans, leggings or jeggings (jeans that are like leggings).

Straight leg are just that: a straight leg jeans. (good for an average female body)

Bootcut have a little more room at the bottom of the leg (and are great if you have big thighs/calves)

Flared have a little more room than bootcut (and are also great if you have big thighs/calves)

Skinny jeans taper as they go down. (perfect for you skinny minnies)

High/mid/low rise just describe how it sits at your waist.

High go way up (think mom jeans), mid are normal, and low sit below your waist, almost at your hips.

Now mind you, your waist as a woman is up near your belly button. Guys tend to wear their jeans at the hip. Those would be low rise in women's terms.

Guest alexaz

Thank you Thank you all

OH I just love shopping. The girly in me said that lol

Went on line and looked at them all OMG theirs so many I just loved....If I had a bazillion dollars........... :)

While waiting for your reply and going to my therapist appointment I stopped by a walmart and took a look.

Picked out 3 pairs to try on ( how come they never have my size ) :banghead:

These were stretch jeans by L.E.I and Levi in size 10 and 12 but only med length. ugggggh ( I need long )

I tried them on to see if they had the look I wanted them to and :score: they did . was so happy .

Head hung low I took them back to the shelf and was guna go home and have a cry and I took 1 more look just for the heck of it.

And there they were, size 12 L in Levi Signature stretchy boot cut. OMG OMG

Ran to the fitting room and put them on :wub::wub::wub:

They were 12s instead of 10s but they fit good and I looked HOT teehee.

Have to keep my eye out for an other pair or 2 cuz I know Im guna wear these out fast but I got some WOOOOOHOOOOO.

Now that I know what to look for Im guna look for some that are the color I want but for now....

IM SUCH A HAPPY GIRL

TY TY TY

My girl friends here are so awesome.

Alexaz

That's awesome that you found something that works for you. Finding pants that fit well is way harder than it should be, especially for us tall girls.

Kate

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 100 Guests (See full list)

• SamC
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • Vidanjali
    • Jet McCartney
    • Lorelei
    • MaryEllen
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

JamesyGreen
    Newest Member
    JamesyGreen

1. Dillon
      Dillon
    2. Kaylee888
      Kaylee888
    3. lily100
      lily100
      (39 years old)
    4. Luce
      Luce
      (44 years old)
    5. Luke.S
      Luke.S
    • Abigail Genevieve
      I agree.  But sometimes unethical conduct must still be legal, because the cure would be worse than the disease.  One problem we have today with the internet is the trolls can gang up on someone and destroy them - we see the with school bullying as well.   He was in the Southern Baptist Convention, and maybe he should have moved his church over to say the American Baptists, who might have been able to help him. A Southern Baptist pastor is king in his church, peerless, which means he could not have gone for help in his church.  And he could not have gone for help from any other pastor in the SBC because they likely affirm the SBC statements on these matters.  I think he was stuck.    I read this when it came out in the news.  Very sad situation.  
    • Carolyn Marie
      One organization that I know of that is dedicated to assisting LGBT seniors is SAGE.  They advocate for, and have services for, all LGBT folks, not just trans folk.  You can find their website Here.  I am not sure what, if anything, they have in terms of financial assistance.  I'll let you know if I find anything else.   Carolyn Marie
    • Davie
    • VickySGV
      This was an angle that I was very suspicious of as well, and may be the hook on which the settlement was hung.      Not at all strange especially if they had former patients who moved there that still owed money on their bills or they were buying hospital supplies from a Texas corporation. They may have business licenses in other states as well.  Small loss, but saxeT shot itself in the foot there since the license was a source of income to the state. 
    • RaineOnYourParade
      Nah it's fine, I'm past the point of really blaming them most of the time. I've gotten used to it, and they could be a whole lot worse.   I'm glad you have a good place, though <3
    • Abigail Genevieve
      I wonder about the professional knowledge level here.  Men have milk ducts.  She, as a nurse, should know this.  This is interesting  https://www.livescience.com/45732-can-men-lactate.html  Yes, men can lactate and have lactated, trans or cis.  The idea that Birdie does not have milk ducts or tissue is just plain wrong.  Her statement indicates that she has not looked at the medical record, which she should be familiar with to treat the patient. 
    • Ivy
      Trans women can lactate under the right conditions. But that's not even the case in your situation.  It's so stupid how they simply refuse to accept your reality.
    • missyjo
      I used to include going ti worship but no longer    awkward good fir you. enjoy. :)   raine  sorry. my family is pretty lousy at support too. my part time job helps alot. hope it gets better fir you n all
    • Ashley0616
      It takes a lot to make me that way. Then it depends on which side comes out. I could simply walk away or be very confrontational. I'm used to being made fun of and criticized. I don't take to kindly if someone talks about my kids or family though. 
    • missyjo
      aren't folks odd ..just dress differently..like pick to be a boy for today instead of the girl you're screaming you are really..so that I can be more comfortable...needs   I'm sorry   I have family wedding this summer too..I've said for 2 years I'm not going n I've skipped holidays for that period..now I'm being told I'd best be there in boy mode...yeah right..laughs   sorry. I'm planning on once again skipping the event. until you'll let me attend as myself, I guess you dint really miss me that much .so I find something else to do n just accept the number of folks who unconditionally love me is a lot smaller than claimed.  oh well.   good luck sweetie
    • Ivy
      I suppose both sides can claim a win they didn't get.
    • Betty K
      Mia, forgive me, I should have introduced myself. Hi, I’m Bette. I work with trans youth and I have many young trans friends; the other day I was at a party with 30-40 of them. If you’re envious of young trans folks I understand; when I left that party I broke down in tears thinking of all I’d missed out on as a young person. But I was also happy for them, and if anyone were to try and take away their happiness I would fight for them with all my strength.   I don’t know you, but it seems to me you’re angry about more than just your inability to find help? I’m very sorry to hear that you are struggling, but I hope you are not blaming young trans folks for that. Imo there is a generation gap in the trans community and it needs healing, not exacerbating. We are far stronger when we are united.        
    • Ashley0616
      Made new friend nothing more though
    • Ivy
      The Republican nominee for governor here in NC is a real piece of work.
    • Ashley0616
      strength:  the quality or state of being strong : capacity for exertion or endurance : power to resist force :  : one regarded as embodying or affording force or firmness : SUPPORT
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.