• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

A mirror: our best friend

Guest Georgia

Guest Georgia

My feeling guilty is almost over: thank you !

In the blessed moments when my wife goes to Milan for shops, i can dress at my best, wig,make up, silver nails and my best lingerie, then I simply relax on a comfortable chair (the white one in my photos) in front of a full lenght mirror.

And try to find errors when I smile or gesture or crossing my legs (I adore to show just a tiny border of my stockings) or something wrong in the eyebrow line or lipstick color. Your mirrored image also prevents the risk of overdressing or dress in a way unfit for your age, size or structure.

But above all, when you look at your image, love her with all your heart: she will exchance marvellous glances with you like only a goddess can.

And not forget another little friend of yours: the small, lighted mirror above your head in your car: Just before scrambling take a glimpse to your visage: I am sure you'll look marvellous !

P.S.: when I am "en femme" I find difficult to concentrate on work, painting, drawing or assembling my "little toy trains" as my beloved wife calls them, because Georgia is so totally pervasive and dominating....

I love you all, Girls and Ladies.

Georgia.

• Forum Moderator

It took time but the mirror and i have come to an understanding. She looks ok and even looks good at times. I have one in our entry room so when i leave i take a glance. Oops.... skirt caught in panties! but usually just a smile of happiness.

Hugs,

Charlize