• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

New to this forum, Saying Hello

Samantha2015

Hello all, I'm Samantha and new to this forum.

For now I'm a closeted CD, still trying to figure if going out dressed

is something I want to do. I think it might be fun as long as I don't get

pointed and laughed at. I would like to take a longer walk in heels than the length

of my house. My feet may hurt but it might be worth it. ;)

I started dressing in small stages around age 11-12. Pantyhose were my gateway

drug to CDing. I'm a leg person for sure !! I never was fully dressed until age 27

head to toe. Had one pair of heels & one crappy wig for about 20 years.

Last year something changed for me I just had enough of getting by with the limited girl

stash I had. I really wanted to all in and see what I could make of myself.

Nothing permanent mind you, If I can't take it off at the end of the day it's not for me.

This forum seems like another well run help site, I'm not looking for hookups or CD Transgender

sex sites. Glad there are decent places on the internet to help each other.

That's all for now, thanks for reading

:thumbsup: Samantha

Hi Samantha,

Welcome, it's always good to see another CD on the site. Our stories are very similar and we are at the same point. I haven't been out of the house dressed, but it's coming soon I hope. Meanwhile I go for the full effect if I've got time - Makeup, breastforms, outer and under garments, shoes, wig, etc. Seems like all I want to do is live this way. I have an appointment for a make over and fashion consult Sunday with a professional (I'm so excited I can't stand it) and I'm hoping that will be the last hurdle to being able to put myself together enough to feel confident going out.

Hope you enjoy it here, I've gotten so much out of connecting with others like me.

Hugs,

Courtney

• Root Admin

Hello Samantha,

Welcome to Laura's Playground. :)

MaryEllen

• Forum Moderator

Hi Samantha, Welcome to laura's. You are not alone. Finding a site where i wasn't an object of desire and could talk about my issues with dressing and gender has been so helpful i n growing past the shame and fear i had lived with all my life.

Enjoy.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Admin

Welcome to the Playground, Samantha. You have indeed found a good, safe place to talk and ask questions. We've got some fantastic members who are happy to share their experiences and insights. I hope you stay and become active.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie