• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

The Marcie Chronicles

MarcieMarie12

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarcieMarie12

• tracy_j

• Charlize

• Jani

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 hours ago, MarcieMarie12 said:

Yes, she is a great cook too. Though I do want to cook for her sometimes too! I am not as good as she is. I do think if we go to Renfest next year we do same thing--I can make a plan and stick to it, unlike my diet plan on the weekend. :) 

absolutely! as long as we don't drive all the way out there and find it closed. 

Well we learned our lesson, after a hurricane or other major storm check and see if it closed...^_^

In the end we still had a good time of it--ate Chinese in garb. Kendra could post a pic or two, she is a selfie queen!

On 10/26/2016 at 5:20 PM, MarcieMarie12 said:

In the end we still had a good time of it--ate Chinese in garb. Kendra could post a pic or two, she is a selfie queen!

yum, good food, here is 2 of the 50 pictures I took the day the ren fest was closed :) 

thatday.jpg

thatday2.jpg

• Forum Moderator

You look super cute.  That looks like a great deal of fun, a kind of extra Halloween with a theme.  Don't know if such a thing exists close to me.

Hugs,

Charlize

There is a Renaissance Fair one in in New Jersey, it is in May and June at Liberty Lake. Not sure if that is close to you.

• 3 weeks later...

This weekend was very interesting. It started Wednesday (ok not the weekend) dealing with utility companies, getting my name changed and getting them to stop service and start it at my new address. They had to get the name change request, fortunately e-mailing it worked.  I scanned that a while back for one of my credit cards, and still had it on my PC. I also forwarded my mail to my new address. Then on Thursday evening, got the keys to my new apartment (not far from my old one!!). Then I moved a few things as I moved more stuff into my new apartment--I needed a two bedroom as Jamie is now my roomate! :wub:

Well anyways, I guess the interesting part of it from my transition is that for three days I wore no make-up. Primarily because my make-up was being moved and I was just moving. So I went to a nearby fast food place, had no issues with anyone, actually small talked with a couple of the other customer (no wierd vibe), still gendered properly. I guess what I am saying is that after 8 months of hair removal, and hrt  I am comfortable about not wearing make up and still being out in public. I still will, but it is nice to feel like I have choice.

• Forum Moderator

That's a great place to be Marcie, sounds like you are doing well these days.

Best of luck with the rest of your move.

C -

• Forum Moderator
11 hours ago, MarcieMarie12 said:

guess what I am saying is that after 8 months of hair removal, and hrt  I am comfortable about not wearing make up and still being out in public.

I'm glad you brought up this point.  I was cleaning one of my cars to put away for the winter and went to fill the fuel tank.  While there I engaged in discussion with a couple people, with no make up, in jeans and sweatshirt. No issue and I felt fully comfortable in my identity.  I am so happy to be at this point in my life.

Jani

• 2 weeks later...

I just noticed it has been a year since living as the real me!!! (I know technically I wasn't out at work yet :P). Where I am at at this point is a good place. I'm in a relationship to another MTF, and we've moved in together. I've also am working or getting all the ducks lined up for GCS in July/August. Work is still work, surprisingly not much changed other than I socialize with the other girls in my office more--which is nice. Family has been the only down part to this transition. My dad has been the most accepting, we get together and have lunch on occasion. We talk about the family and other things. My brothers are busy, and in the few conversations uncomfortable. Not sure if they are upset with me or just unsure with how to proceed--but they don't misgender me or call me by my dead name. My mom, might finally be willing to talk to me, but as with my brothers has yet to use my new name. 

Passing has been easy for me. I lucked out in that department, voice, mannerisms, face and body hair all were good enough. Actually body hair gave up the ghost once HRT took effect (sparse peach hair).  I have no major issues in regards to complete strangers misgendering me. My friends of many years slip up from time to time. They are good with the name 90% of the time, but pronouns and other things gendered are hard for them (if it is off the cuff--it is a 50-50 chance they gender me correctly. I wince when they do that, but try to be nice when correcting them. 

• Forum Moderator

A year certainly makes a difference.  I am always amazed at how much folks want to start HRT right away before they deal with the much more difficult aspects of simply living as themselves in the world.  I'm sure for some it is important but even on HRT we still have a social adjustment to make which at least for me was the hardest part of transition.

Glad everything is going well for you Marcie.  I remember when you changed the name of this thread a good while back.  Things have certainly changed for you!

Hugs,

Charlize

Well

29 minutes ago, Charlize said:

A year certainly makes a difference.  I am always amazed at how much folks want to start HRT right away before they deal with the much more difficult aspects of simply living as themselves in the world.  I'm sure for some it is important but even on HRT we still have a social adjustment to make which at least for me was the hardest part of transition.

Glad everything is going well for you Marcie.  I remember when you changed the name of this thread a good while back.  Things have certainly changed for you!

Hugs,

Charlize

I thought a lot about that before HRT. Transition, HRT. Chick or the egg. Quite frankly it was because of posts on this site that convinced me that HRT was more important to me than social transition, at least in the beginning. Feeling like I should feel inside, the proper emotions and personality traits and quite frankly, most of my dysphoria is body so breast development was way up there (and atrophy for the other unmentionables).I think the hormones may have actually pushed me to my coming out of the closet to my family. I feel that being on hormones allowed me time to slow down and start learning. I can’t believe I’m ten days from six months on hormones! I’m certain that HRT before transition is the best course for me. I think they’ve helped me and will continue to help me with my transition…….

My process worked for me--my MTF partner is on a similar route to yours. She's actually quite happy that I accept this (one of the things that made me realize I was Pan).  I had a wig and breast forms (still do), but have not used them since march of last year. The forms got uncomfortable because the real girls didn't like to be hidden, and I was happy to have long enough hair that I did not need the wig anymore.

1 hour ago, MarcieMarie12 said:

I had a wig and breast forms (still do), but have not used them since march of last year. The forms got uncomfortable because the real girls didn't like to be hidden, and I was happy to have long enough hair that I did not need the wig anymore.

Right?! I find myself not wearing the forms that often because my real breasts get a bit pissy about it. LOL. As for wigs, ugh, so hot and gives me headaches. Just letting the hair grown......

• 2 weeks later...

Well had some interesting events, my dad is doing a better job of using pronouns and such. Was out at a trans event and a cis-bystander didn't realize I was trans until I came and talked to her about trans stuff and outed myself. Might be why non-of the chasers/admirers hit on me....:dunno:. I'm curious if that would happen at a straight bar with just me and a few friends (sans Jamie because well I am very much into PDA--:wub:.

Went to a local place for a concert, had a nice group of ladies and one guy join our table for a Carbon Leaf concert-it was only Jamie and I and an open seating-first come first serve. I am so seeing Carbon Leaf in concert again.

large.20161215_201652.jpglarge.20161215_201603.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Had the equivelent of a National Lampoons New Year's Vacation

We left on the 30th, intending to get there at noon, go to Pierce's BBQ near Williamsburg for lunch. Anyway, we get to fredricksburg and 95 is backed up due to 3 accidents, we detour through Fredricksburg and loose about an hour. A friend gets some much needed sleep-she'd only had 3 hours sleep in the last couple days. Jamie is driving, I am navigating. We get to Pierce's BBQ, and have a a great lunch. Not a great start to the weekend but Pierce's was delicious as always.

Anyways, that afternnon we were heading to Christmas Town at Busch gardens. Our misfortune continued and we watched in horror as our two friends in the car behind us gets rear ended by an SUV while we are stopped at a stop light. They get hit so hard they rear end our car. Our friends car care gets a bent axle, and a lot of body damage, the car I am in gets some damage to the bumper and hatchback. Luckily, no one got hurt, just shaken up a bit. We make it to Busch Gardens about an hour later than planned and miss one of the shows. It is also freezing cold. On the way back, we ges a speeding ticket and run over a curb on the way home.

The next day we go to First night, and even though it looked very interesting, not as good as I had hoped. The style of music was more folk/country, only a few of the performances were decent. The highlight, a decent steak and cheese and deep fried oreos....1f642.png

To cap the night off we had fireworks, or would have except the wind was blowing the fireworks towards the stadium the crowd was gathered in and the fire marshall cancelled the show.

The next morning, we leave. We got rear ended again on the way home, but nothing got damaged. Jamie (my girlfriend) and I broke out laughing. Sometimes things just go wrong, nothing you can do but laugh at the absurdity of it all.

• Forum Moderator

Yikes what a series of accidents and experiences.  I'm glad you and yours made it home in one piece and are able to laugh at it.  May the rest of your year go smoothly!

Hugs,

Charlize

Notice, passing wasn't my problem this trip!!! :D

I had BBQ at one of my favorite places, so at least some good came of it. Oh and my friends found a lost kitten outside and fed and saved it. Got it to a local vet.

• Forum Moderator

There are always good things happening. Sometimes it is difficult to see through the bad though. I glad you were all Ok Maricie (including the kitten :) )

Tracy x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Grandmotherbear
On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 8:06 PM, MarcieMarie12 said:

Notice, passing wasn't my problem this trip!!! :D

I had BBQ at one of my favorite places, so at least some good came of it. Oh and my friends found a lost kitten outside and fed and saved it. Got it to a local vet.

Thank you for saving the kitten! We have 4, all were sent to us for a reason.

Guest Grandmotherbear
On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 9:27 AM, Charlize said:

You look super cute.  That looks like a great deal of fun, a kind of extra Halloween with a theme.  Don't know if such a thing exists close to me.

Hugs,

Charlize

Check Renaissance  Magazine, available at Books A Million or Barnes & Noble, they have listings internationally for Renfests whether Renaissance Guild or Society for Creative Anachronism

• 1 month later...

It has been a while, but in reality being over a year in I think I've 95% socially transitioned. the remaining 5% is family. I did give one of my friends a nice big hug. His poor trolls could not hit very well, and we pretty much steamrolled the fort full of trolls. He looked a bit sad and I wanted to cheer him up. :D Never would have done that pre-transition, I may have wanted to, but I would have squashed that thought. 

Anyway, it is interesting now as the girls I get together with have changed with me. Especially those that started to transition the same time I did. Even though a lot of us started we are in many different stages, and not everyone is doing the same thing. 

• 1 month later...

I went to my companies annual conference since coming out at work. I am learning that packing for a trip properly is a lot different than before. I forgot my make-up bag and all the make up. :banghead:

I ended up spending $42 for some make-up but it was definitely not a great way to start the conference. Part of the problem was I had to improvise some blush and eye shadow with a color corrector. It did not have the desired effect I was hoping for, a little on the light side. Que nervousness, and some FB messages to friends to get their opinions. If anything to calm my nerves because everyone said I looked great. 

The next day was the real test. I got up and got ready and then went to meet the members. They were great, friendly and it was nice to meet them as Marcie. One the last day, I even got to meet one of my long time clients (the CEO). When talking with one of the members, started rubbing my arm.....WHAT:o??? I only got sir'd once, and I call it a half sir. I was at our after party for the conference and ordered a Jack daniels on the rocks. Aparently girls don't do that in Texas, and girls definitely don't know the different kinds. the direct quote was "Yes sirmam.." Once again I am convinced people misgender cis girls too, especially when they do something unladlylike. Like order whiskey.......grrrrrrr.

I have done this before pretransition, but this was the first time I ever felt 100% comfortable at the conference. I enjoyed the time there so much that I can't wait to go back next year!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 131 Guests (See full list)

• April Marie
    • MirandaB
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Quillian
    Newest Member
    Quillian

1. Bowie Ellis
      Bowie Ellis
      (19 years old)
    2. Damien Mcknight
      Damien Mcknight
      (18 years old)
    3. JJ
      JJ
      (77 years old)
    4. KathyLauren
      KathyLauren
      (70 years old)
    5. memyselfandwe
      memyselfandwe
      (44 years old)
    • April Marie
      I think we tend to be overly critical of our looks, whether we're trying to express ourselves as masculine, feminine or anywhere along the gender spectrum. For me, I use photos as a way to track my progress, to help me find my style and look and to help me find ways to improve myself in posture, looks, make-up, style......   I didn't really think about our FB avatar being public but then realized that when people search they do see it.   Since I'm not out to anyone but my wife, therapist, priest and people here, my FB page remains "that guy." I have created a Bitmoji that is relatively androgynous moving slowly towards the feminine. Long gray hair, earrings, softer features...I'm transitioning it along with myself. :-)
    • April Marie
      I so very much enjoy your posts. This one, though, hit home with me for many reasons. I was commissioned in the Army in '77, as well. Like you, I was not overly masculine in the way that many of our contemporaries were. I (still do) cried at weddings, pictures of puppies and babies, when I talked about bring proud of what my units accomplished and was never the Type A leader. In the end, it worked for me and I had a successful career.   This is, of course, your story not mine so I won't detail my struggle. It just took me much longer to understand what the underlying cause of my feelings was and even more to admit it. To act on it.    Thank you for sharing your story, Sally.
    • Sally Stone
      Post 6 “The Military Career Years” In 1977 I joined the Army and went to flight school to become a helicopter pilot.  To fly for the military had been a childhood dream and when the opportunity arose, I took advantage of it, despite knowing I would have to carefully control my crossdressing activity.  At the time, military aviation was male dominated and a haven for Type A personalities and excessive testosterone.  I had always been competitive but my personality was not typically Type A.  And while I could never be considered effeminate, I wasn’t overtly masculine either.  Consequently, I had little trouble hiding the part of my personality that leaned towards the feminine side.    However, serving in the Army limited my opportunities for feminine self-expression.  During this period, I learned that being unable to express my feminine nature regularly, led to frustration and unhappiness.  I managed these feelings by crossdressing and underdressing whenever I could.  Underdressing has never been very fulfilling for me, but while I was in the Army it was a coping mechanism.  I only cross-dressed in private and occasionally my wife would take me out for a late-night drive.  Those drives were still quite private, but being out of the house was clearly therapeutic.    I told myself I was coping, but when it became apparent the Army was going to be a career, the occasional and closeted feminine expression was clearly inadequate.  I needed more girl time and I wanted to share my feminine side with the rest of the world, so the frustration and unhappiness grew.  Despite my feelings regarding feminine self-expression, I loved flying, so I wasn’t willing to give up my military career.  Consequently, I resigned myself to the fact that the female half of my personality needed to take a back seat, and what helped me through, was dreaming of military retirement, and finally having the ability to let Sally blossom.   About Sally. Ironically, she was born while I was still serving.  It was Halloween and my wife and I were hosting a unit party.  I looked upon the occasion as the perfect excuse to dress like a girl.  After a little trepidation, my wife agreed I should take advantage of the opportunity.  Back then, my transformations were not very good, but with my wife’s help, my Halloween costume looked quite authentic.  Originally, my wife suggested that my presentation should be caricature to prevent anyone from seeing through my costume.  But that didn’t appeal to me at all.  I wanted to look as feminine and ladylike as I could.   To my wife’s and my amazement, my costume was the hit of the party.  In fact, later in the evening, my unit buddies decided they wanted to take me out drinking and before either me or my wife could protest, I was whisked away and taken to one of our favorite watering holes.  Terrified at first, I had an amazing time, we all did.  But on Monday morning, when I came to work, I learned that I had a new nickname; it was Sally, and for the duration of that tour, that’s what I was called.  Well, when it came time for me to choose a feminine name, there weren’t any other choices.  Sally it was, and to this day I adore the name, and thank my pilot buddies for choosing it.   And this brings me to my last assignment before retiring.  I was teaching military science in an Army ROTC program at Mercer University in Macon, Georgia.  I had been a member of TRIESS (a nationwide crossdressing support group).  I wasn’t really an active participant but when we moved to Georgia, I learned there was a local chapter in Atlanta.  I reached out to the membership chair person, and joined.   Because the chapter meetings took place in Atlanta, a trans friendly city, and because Atlanta was so far from Macon and any of my military connections, I felt it would be safe to let my feminine hair down.  The monthly meetings took place in the Westin Hotel and Conference Center in Buckhead, an upscale northern Atlanta suburb, and the hotel itself was 4-star.  The meetings were weekend affairs with lots of great activities that allowed me to express myself in a public setting for the first time.  It was during this time, that Sally began to blossom.   I have the fondest memories of Sigma Epsilon (the name of our chapter in Atlanta).  Because the hotel was also a conference center, there was always some big event, and in many cases, there were several.  One weekend there was a nail technician conference that culminated in a contest on Saturday evening.  When the organizers learned there was a huge group of crossdressers staying at the hotel, they reached out to us looking for manicure volunteers.  I volunteered and got a beautiful set of long red fingernails that I wore for the duration of the weekend.   During another of our meeting weekends, there was a huge military wedding taking place, and imagine what we were all thinking when we learned it was a Marine wedding.  Our entire group was on edge worrying we might have to keep a low profile.  It turned out to be one of the most memorable weekends I would experience there.  First off, the Marines were all perfect gentlemen.  On Friday night and throughout the day on Saturday before the wedding, we rubbed elbows with most of them and their wives in and around the hotel, and at the hotel bar.  In fact, we got along so well the bride invited us to the reception.  Somewhere, there is a picture of me with a handsomely dressed Marine draped on each of my arms, standing in the lobby of the hotel.  Sadly, I never got a copy of it because the woman who took the picture used a film camera (yes, they actually took picture that way in ancient times).    My two-years with Sigma Epsilon was the perfect transition.  I went from being fully closeted to being mostly out.  I enhanced my feminine presentation and significantly reduced my social anxiety.  It also signified the end of one life and the beginning of another.  I had a great career and never regretted serving, but I was ready to shed the restrictions 20-years of Army service had imposed on my feminine self-expression.  My new life, Sally’s life, was about to begin, and with it I would begin to fully spread a new set of wings, this time feminine wings.    Hugs, Sally
    • Sally Stone
      Ashley, for a very long time she clung to the term crossdresser, because for her it was less threatening.  Over the years, though, she has come to recognize and acknowledge that I have a strong feminine side.  And like me, she now has a much better understanding of where my transgender journey is going, so me being bigender, isn't the threat she might have perceived it as, years ago. 
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://apnews.com/article/title-ix-sexual-assault-transgender-sports-d0fc0ab7515de02b8e4403d0481dc1e7   The revised regulations don't touch on trans athletes; which I totally understand, as that's become a third rail issue and this is an election year.  But the other changes seem pretty sensible, and will obviously result in immediate right wing lawsuits.   Carolyn Marie
    • missyjo
      darling you have wonderful taste..I especially love the red dress n sneaker outfit   enjoy   missy
    • Carolyn Marie
      Very well said, @Abigail Genevieve, and very true.  Thank you.   Carolyn Marie
    • Susan R
      Trans Group Zoom Meeting Tomorrow!!   Trans Group Zoom Meeting Times: April 20, 2024 6:00 PM Pacific Time April 20, 2024 8:00 PM Central Time April 21, 2024 11:00 AM Australia/Melbourne   Message me for the meeting link if you’d like to attend.   *Hugs* Susan R🌷
    • Susan R
      They may win a few battles but not the war! as @Davie pointed out there is little truth if it full of lies, inconsistencies, and ignores evidence to the contrary. I saw this article earlier and have to agree here. Truth will win. This isn’t the first time this tactic has been tried. Always stick with the truth!
    • Susan R
      Welcome @violet r! Glad you joined our forum and got through the hardest part…that first post. As many have mentioned, we are more than accepting here as we affirm your gender identity and hold no judgement, whatsoever. There’s so much here on this forum, I think you’ll find very helpful. If you have trouble finding an answer just reach out, try the search but starting a new thread is usually best to get some quick answers. Many are here for various transgender related issues but many, if not all, are here to help one another if we can. It’s great to have you onboard.   Warmest Regards, Susan R🌷
    • Willow
      good evening   good day at work today.  I did do some things a little out of normal but everything was completed successfully.  As I said earlier, the Asst Mgr was my second today.  I don’t think she was too happy about that.  Several customers asked her where Richard was her answer was the manager cut his hours.  Well that is only part of the story,  his hours were cut just like mine were and several others but in his case he made demands about his hours that couldn’t be met.  But instead of making some non complaining remark about it she made sure to lay it all on the manager, thus throwing the manager under the bus.  Similarly when asked why she hadn’t been at work early mornings, she said she was being punished by the manager.  Well that’s partly true, she wouldn’t do what the manager told her to do so she took her off opening.  But secondarily she didn’t have a car to drive temporarily.  You can’t open the store without a car because who ever opens has tasks that require them to leave the store, so it was  at least partly her own fault.  But she chose to throw the manager under the bus for that.  I think she is asking to be fired for insubordination.  And if the manager gets these conversations off the security tape tomorrow she just might get her wish.   im pretty close to being ready to take the asst position but there isn’t anyone ready to take over my job, at least not at our store.  I suppose the other shift lead could if she is able to work earlier shifts and if the other closers were just a bit more reliable.   Ive been wanting some homefried chicken.  We found a BBQ place not far away that had such a chicken but I is made fresh when ordered so it has a 30 minute wait.  It was worth the wait and the other things we tried were also good.  Another restaurant on the list.  At least half of what we ordered came home for another meal.   i get to sleep in tomorrow, I go to work at 1:30!   Willow
    • Abigail Genevieve
      It was nine thirty.  Saturday morning had rolled around more quickly than Taylor could believe.  She groaned, whined, thought of a million excuses why she should just stay in bed and knock the alarm across the room.  But it would still be going on, and so would the promise to Bob: when the gi came in, she would be in. There it was in its nice package, out where she could not miss it.  Why didn't she hide it?  She shook her head.   Up she got.  Sometimes you just do.  Her hair was a wreck. She patted it down and went to the bathroom.  Nine forty five. Shower later. No make up. She hated kara-tay especially at an ungodly early hour on a Saturday morning. Bagel. Instant coffee.  She was five minutes away when she realized she had forgotten the gi.  Back she went.   Into the dojo.  She had about five minutes to get the gi on.  She attempted to slip in unnoticed and go to the little restroom. Someone barked something out in Japanese or something, and there was a dead silence.  She turned to see what was going on. Both classes were getting into their lines, but everyone, including Bob, was bowing slightly. To her. Bob nodded, and she returned the bow.  Life started again. She was touched.   Bowing three times. Oath. Kata.  She was facing off with Judy as her partner.  Judy looked worried.   "Sometimes you just gotta pick yourself up and try again," Taylor told her. She nodded. "Let's do this."   Lunge punch and lower block.  They traded off like nothing had happened the last weekend.  Lunge punch and middle block. Lunge punch and upper block.  It was kind of like dancing. Taylor enjoyed it.  She wanted to learn more.  Brown-belt Maggie adjusted position of limbs and hips for both Taylor and Judy, telling them when she was about to do something: elbow up a bit".    "How'd you do?" Bob asked her later.  They had both gone home and showered. Now they were in a booth at a fast food place.   "I was kind of disappointed class ended. I was ready for more."   "That's my trooper."   "I'm not allowing you in my apartment until we are married," she said suddenly.   "You think I am a problem?"   "No.  I think you are safe. You passed the test  I am the problem here."   "Okay."   "What did the doctor tell you?"   "It's complicated.  More tests coming.  Like getting into college.  I got a letter back.  It seems there is this big fat M on my transcript and my current picture is not an M type picture.  I have to write a letter and send them notarized proofs and stuff. Just delays. This is a pain. Nothing cut and dried."   "I will say.  I'm glad I'm not transgender."   "Hah. You are pulled into my world.  You are involved in this stuff as much as I am, and, as you put it, of your own free will."   "You are worth it."   "I hope so."   "I know so."      
    • Abigail Genevieve
      On the way back to her desk she was interrupted by six short, urgent conversations that had to be attended to. Then she slipped into the women's room and locked the stall door.  She took a deep breath, then another, and allowed herself to shake for five minutes,  Then deep breathing, ten in and ten out, stretch up, touch the floor, neck rolls and she was fine. She used the toilet and a woman knocked and said, "Taylor, are you okay?"   "Ready to conquer the world!"  on her way out she found her makeup was fine.  Three stalls, two sinks.  If she ever designed a women's room with three stalls, there would be four sinks, with plenty of space to plunk your stuff down between them.   She met a deferential Karen.  "Here is the branding I came up with," she said.  And she went back to working as hard as Brenda and Mary, who looked up worriedly and then went back to the proposal.   Shortly before 5:00 she received an email with the title Consolidation and Compensation.  In it she learned that the position of office manager was eliminated, and the current office manager was to become the chief executive officer. The former CEO, along with the CFO, the chief legal officer, and sundry staff, had been terminated, per the Board of Directors.  Effective immediately everyone would receive a base salary of $20,000 with a commission to be set by the individual's supervisor.  Each supervisor would be given a certain percentage to distribute.  Most functions they had been handled would be outsourced as needed.   "The question of what profit was made last year is frequent enough to be answered.  The company lost over 500,000 in fiscal 2023.  At this point further cuts are not anticipated.  We will be strategically adding positions that will enhance our profits. Hard work is expected of everyone."   Her two web guys had been complaining because their games had been remotely uninstalled.  After the memo came out they were absolutely silent.  That gave her an idea, and after an exchange of emails they were reassigned to maintenance out at the plant, effective tomorrow morning.  There were lots of weeds that needed pulling, if nothing else. That email went out after they left early, for the day.  The maintenance foreman was a no-nonsense type who did not tolerate slacking, and they would learn a thing or two.  This also freed up two spaces for her to put new people.
    • MaeBe
      So…I didn’t know your Facebook avatar was public. So, on my birthday, a couple people used a group avatar message to wish me a happy birthday…and now my Facebook friends can see a short video of my female avatar dancing with an old friend’s and another with my uncle’s avatars. So am I “Facebook out” now? 😬
    • Davie
      No, they are not. Truth wins in the end and this report is full of lies that poison the whole thing: see this: "Dr. Cass Backpedals From Review: HRT, Blockers Should Be Made Available it's said. Dr. Cass's latest statements are likely to cast more doubt on the validity of the study, which has come under fire for disregarding substantial evidence on trans care." https://www.erininthemorning.com/p/dr-cass-backpedals-from-review-hrt?publication_id=994764&post_id=143743897&isFreemail=true&r=rebf4&triedRedirect=true I hope Dr. Cass wins The Mengele Award for it.

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.