• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Introducing Shayla

shayla98

Hello,

I never thought I would find myself crossdressing again until the opportunity presented itself when I would travel to conferences for my job. As a father and a husband, I don't have the freedom to dress whenever I want, so having my own space to dress up is very special to me. When I dress up as Shayla, I'm beautiful and confident.

I love to dress up for the admiration. I hate to brag, but I'm very passable as a woman. When gawkers and admirers look at me and treat me like a lady, it's the greatest feeling. I love putting on the pantyhose because I have shapely legs, the fingernails and of course the makeup.

In September, I actually checked into a hotel room during the day just to dress up. Theres a hotel in the same building as my job and I knew this was a good opportunity. It was also the first time Shayla got to walk out in public in the hotel lobby. I was so nervous at first, but extremely nervous when I accidently locked myself outside my room. My card key didn't work(for the first time) while the working key was in the room. Baptism by fire! The cleaning lady was sweet and polite after I had to call the concierge to unlock my room. Good thing I had practiced my female voice. When I was in the lobby, I spent most of the time walking around pretending to be on my phone, and Sat down looking at it as well. I'm a very self-conscious person, but it was a good feeling to know the world still operated around Shayla.

Even though it was a few hours, I really needed that time to just crossdress. It took so much time to get the clothes and store all my Shayls 'gear' in my secret storage unit near my job. I love my family, but I'm going to keep Shayla a secret for reasons that I care not to go into for now. I don't know when I'll be able to dress up again. But I'm glad that I can share my feelings on this forum. Thank goodness for pictures.

• Forum Moderator

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. It brings back memories of feeling and doing many of the same things.

I'm glad you've joined us here. Simply knowing i wasn't alone and having a place to discuss various issues safely made a big difference to me. Hopefully you'll find the same.

You may want to write a post just to say hi in the introductions forum.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

Hello Shayla and welcome to Laura's. Being yourself can be liberating. We'd love to hear about you.

Jani

• Admin

Welcome to the Playground, Shayla. Thanks for sharing your story. It made me smile.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

Hi Shayla

Welcome :)

I've never checked into a hotel as Tracy - that really sounds good!

It's even better when something goes wrong and you recover successfully. That's when you really know things are good.

Many more times like that!

Tracy xx

Thanks Tracy, I actually checked in as my male self and dressed up in the room. When I was on the phone I simply could've been 'my' wife, girlfriend or sister. Teehee