• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Blue toe nails

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

The other day i was in the salon. I had only planned on getting a new gel coat on my fingers but it was raining and i decided to get my toes done as well. As i settled back in my chair and turned on the message i noticed the young woman next to me had a lovely robin's egg blue color on her toes. Mmmm, i had picked my usual red but maybe i could handle a change? "Might i please have blue". I spent some time wondering if i did the right thing. To me my toes stood out more than ever and maybe in not the right way.

Last night i wore sandals to a meeting and got compliments from one of the women there as well as a gay hairdresser who i just love. What fun.

If the chance comes to play with toe color give it a try! Maybe next time i'll do green and disappear into the grass.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

Now the summer is well on its way the time is here :) . Last year I just had pink which was good because it wasn't too obvious and minor chips were not readily visible so Ok for days. It is time to be more bold :blush:

It's good to hear things went well Charlize :) x

Tracy

Guest Alicia Rose

I've never put much thought in the colors I use, and never considered if I would. Right now they are maroon, but I love the brighter colors like pink and red. I'll have to find a bright blue. Sounds nice!

• Forum Moderator

I just got back from the bank and the wonderful teller there mentioned that she loved the color. I'm a bit old to manage it or she would have had my foot appear in her window.

I'm growing to really like this color!

Hugs,

Charlize

I just got a pedi with the works last weekend and went with a metallic eggplant purple. Before that it was a lilac purple and before that it was a metallic green. I love switching the colors up!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Caren_J

For the last year my toes have had a wide variety of colors. As I'm not out at work I wear sneakers most of the time but it still feels great to see them painted everyday.

Still in man-mode most of the time, but I can do my toenails! Currently metallic cherry red, but I like blue, orange and green too! Darker colors with maybe a sprinkle of gold and silver.

• 1 month later...

I just recently painted my toes. I could not decide on the color so I went with red (big toe) then yellow, then blue, red, then yellow/blue on small toe. I am only in girlie mode at home. But I do like having them painted.

Does anyone wear toe rings? I have three on each foot. Would have more but I am out of room.

Guest JaneShannon

Mine are a very cool blue color called Typhoon.

How can you go wrong with a color called Typhoon.

I was at Sephora the other day, and I got tons of complements on the color.

I've been painting mine a metallic, sky blue-like color for a while now. It's fun being able to accessorize with a bit of color!

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

A while back, I was getting a pedicure and decided on a blue-ish color for my toes. As they were drying an older lady asked if I was going to be wearing a dress soon of that same color. I looked down and paused for a second (I was actually thinking if I ever own a dress in that color). Then I looked up and said "No, no, I just thought it would be a fun color to wear for summer."

She agreed "Well it is a fun color."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 51 Guests (See full list)

• Susan R
    • VickySGV
    • Hannah Renee
    • KymmieL
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Jasperthecrystal
    Newest Member
    Jasperthecrystal

1. Bugbugbug
      Bugbugbug
    2. carofers21
      carofers21
      (51 years old)
    3. FrankieFrankie
      FrankieFrankie
    4. GracieUWU
      GracieUWU
      (32 years old)
    5. HeatherCC09
      HeatherCC09
    • Susan R
      Hi Jasper, I’m doing very well. I have a lot going on right now but I’m keeping on top of it all. I’m glad you found our forum. We’re a very friendly nonjudgmental bunch who often share our transition timelines along with other transgender related events about our journey.   If you ever feel open to to sharing I’d enjoy reading about how you came about your decision to use these pronouns and related circumstances. You might even share what your plans are for a possible transition if your comfortable with it. We are here to support whatever path you decide to take in that regard. It’s a pleasure to meet you and I hope to learn more about the new you.   Warmest Regards, Susan R🌷
    • KymmieL
      Just got home from visiting our oldest son and family. It was great seeing them, especially my grand kids. Oldest grandson is getting so big. Our granddaughter is so cute. Finally getting potty trained, she just turned 4.   Our new wagon got awesome mileage. only used about 2 1/8 tanks of fuel. got 43mpg on the trip there.    Hugs, Kymmie
    • Heather Nicole
      This is actually why I'm a fan of the words gynephilic (attracted to women) and androphilic (attracted to men). Unlike "straight" and "gay", these words always mean exactly the same things no matter what your gender is, or even if you're questioning. But unfortunately they're rather technical sounding. They're not snappy and simple like straight and gay. And nearly nobody is familiar with them ☹️
    • Delcina B
      Welcome Jasper @Jasperthecrystal! Glad you're here! It sounds like pads & maybe a pillow might be useful for skateboarding. I guess I can see this forum as helping me find balance in my transition, I hope you find the same.   I'm well, a whole lot better than I used to be, thanks for asking! How are you?    Hugs! Delcina 
    • Delcina B
      Welcome Debbie! Glad you're here! I hope you find the wonderful support, advice & acceptance here as I have.   Hugs! Delcina 
    • chipped_teeth
      Thank you very much for the advice, I have been attempting to contact local LGBTQ organizations (and making steps to move out with some roommates in the nearish future), though understandably they're choosey about how much information they give you when you ask about meetups and support groups. I will continue looking into it. I may need to see a geneticist for another unrelated condition I am being evaluated for, so there's potential I will receive answers from that as well. Again, thank you!
    • chipped_teeth
      It's bad enough that teens are often shuttled to abusive church events outside of school and forced into assemblies about heavy topics like assault and abuse and suicide and then scolded or punished for needing to step out, but the fact so many parents and students were purposefully baited into an indoctrination and humiliation-based event that was a combination of the two is downright sickening. I hope that especially the students who are girls, transgender, abuse survivors, or poor and just wanted a free meal, all get a chance to heal from this, and that the school board is punished for its actions.
    • VickySGV
      It was kidnapping under false circumstances in my evaluation.  I am reading proposals for teaching about Trans and other LGB identities and NONE of them contain deception or scare tactics of this nature, but I am sure the people who sponsored this travesty would be writhing is shock and pain to learn the real truth.  The money issue particularly disgusts me and I am almost sad to think the girl offered the money by the male should have castrated him as she went by his carcass.  I am glad the parents and teacher chaperones say the ugliness of this for what it was.  I am sure a good attorney or child welfare worker can find a way to invalidate the release on the permission slips based on fraud by the "church".   Lets hope.
    • Davie
      More than 2,000 public school students in Louisiana were told earlier this week that they were going to a college fair. They were then shuttled to what parents later deemed a sexist and transphobic church event which left many of the students traumatized.   https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/sep/25/louisiana-school-college-fair-transphobic-church-event-students-say  
    • Jani
    • StephieGurl
      To create some understanding I say I am a lesbian. But really I am just attracted to females. So I wasn't heterosexual and then lesbian after I became Stephie. My attraction did not change, but it is usually more conveinent just to say I am Lesbian. 
    • StephieGurl
      I just put in stuff for sex change with Social Security. Letter from doctor attesting to hormone treatment for female for a year. So no forms. But you do need to apply for a new card (why it doesn't have the gender on it?). The worst part is having to put on my deadname (why I already change that). But, the only gender part is your sex and if you mtf you check female. I actually enjoyed that.   In MD the birth certificate is similar. Letter, deadname, and male to female or female to male boxes to check. What a non-binary person does I don't know. I read something about being able to mark X for sex, but I didn't see anything like that.   PS - the coat in MD is $10 for birth certificate. I thought it was over a $100. So, I might do it. I want to ask my father if he would mine, since it is a historical. I don't think he would mine. He paid for my name change which was $215. Fee and publishing cost. ($165. and $50). I hear in MD you can get the publication requirement can now be waved.
    • Willow
      Good Afternoon    Gee I’m such a girl.  I cried over several parts.     @Bri2020 I can understand the lack of sleep I’m sure a lot of us are just like that or would’ve.  I’m sure you’ll be fine and soon you will be everything you want.   we were referred to as ladies and ma’amed all afternoon sure makes a girl feel good.   hugs   Willow
    • chipped_teeth
      Personally, I just refer to myself as queer or gay more often than not since it flows a lot better than the soup of words I could use to describe myself. I have also seen "MOGAI" for "Marginalized Orientation, Gender Alignment, and Intersex", but that one is heavily criticized for being associated with "micro-identities"
    • Mx.Drago
      It depends on the document. If it's legal or job related, I go by what my legal paperwork sez, so to not cause confusion. I wish it didn't matter, but world still needs time to catch up.🤷 For all other paperwork just "prefer not to say."
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.