• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

My First Dress!

Guest Alicia Rose

Guest Alicia Rose

I've always wanted to buy some dresses but was never sure of my dress 'size'. Especially since I order my clothes online from Amazon, without trying anything on beforehand. But I finally decided to buy my first dress and of course, it's a black dress. It fits nice and I love it. It finally arrived today so I took a couple pictures to share.

I'm happy with it and plan on buying more dresses in the future... of course!

large.littleblackdress1.jpg

large.littleblackdress2-front.jpg

• Forum Moderator

I love it too. A little bit shorter than I normally wear but I would make an exception :D

Tracy

• Forum Moderator

It is definitely cute as well as being shorter than this old gal would wear.

Ah to be young again.....

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

You look very pretty in the LBD. :)

Cynthia -

It is really cute, don't worry about leggings unless your legs get cold or you are self conscious about its length.

You are young enough and have the legs to make that outfit work!

Love ya,

Sally

• 4 weeks later...
Guest AshleighP

It is adorable and you you look beautiful in it. You are so lucky to have the legs to pull that look off. Those of us over 60 lean towards more conservative lengths, but I say if you can do it, by all means wear it!

That is definitely a nice dress on you. I have one that is similar that is a wine color. If anything like mine, watch the lace it gets snagged on everything!!

• 2 months later...
Guest JaneShannon

I love the dress.  I too longed for a dress for a long time.  I remember the thrill the first time I pulled a dress on.  I honestly, did not know if it went on head first or feet first.

Congrats...

• 1 month later...

That really suits you. It's very similar in style to my first dress which I also got from Amazon. Dress number 2 arriving tomorrow :)

Guest Alicia Rose
23 hours ago, Tilly Robinson said:

That really suits you. It's very similar in style to my first dress which I also got from Amazon. Dress number 2 arriving tomorrow :)

Thank you, and you should share pictures of them! 

• 1 month later...

¿Puedo pedir prestado?  That is in French, "Can I borrow it?"  Naturely I like it.  Looks good, and most of all, you look like you like it to because you look like a doll in it.

• 3 months later...