• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

New Photos

Hey everyone. Just wanted to say I added more photos in my gallery for everyone to enjoy.  Simply love being here and sharing with everyone  Hugs to all Amber

• 4 months later...
  • Admin

Really nice photos, Amber.  I can see why you're proud of your look.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Thanks  Vicky and Carolyn for your kind words. I just posted a new gallery entitled Random Amber.  I enjoy taking photos and sharing them with my friends here. I hope they get as much pleasure viewing them as I do posting them. This is the only place I really have to explore my feminine side and be who I truly enjoy being.  Hugs to everyone here.  Amber

• Forum Moderator

What is wonderful to me Amber is not only how good you look but how much enjoyment your feeling.  Keep smiling!

Hugs,

Charlize

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. I'm back had to exit for a while but got things back in line. As we all know the life of a Cross Dresser can sometimes be trying to say the least. Should have photos from my Indy trip on here soon. Hugs. Amber 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/22/2017 at 3:19 PM, Amber L. said:

Hey everyone. I'm back had to exit for a while but got things back in line. As we all know the life of a Cross Dresser can sometimes be trying to say the least. Should have photos from my Indy trip on here soon. Hugs. Amber 

hope to meet up with you on your next trip

• 4 weeks later...

My lovely Amber,

it's a lot of time I don't open my feminine mind to you and the other nice ladies.....I am suffering of "nostalgya" regarding your enchanting, perfumed, lacy and soft universe. Hope to see your recent photos when I'll get over the rnew rules of the new site !

Hugs and kisses,

Georgia.

• 7 months later...

Sorry...I Don't Know How To Do Photos...But Help Is On The Way !