• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Traveling

Hey everyone. Finally going to get to go on a road trip. Traveling to Indy October 18th & 19th. I really enjoy traveling while dressed. Such excitement being out, being who I want to be. Of course we all know there will be some shopping for ?????and so much more. Love the day and love who you are. Hugs. Amber 

• Admin

Congrats on the opportunity!

"Love the day and love who you are."

Couldn't have said it better.  Enjoy the trip and drive safely!

• Forum Moderator

Happy being yourself is the best.  I still love to travel and look back to the excitement when it was an opportunity to express myself as well as wonderful times of change and life.

Hugs,

Charlize

• 2 weeks later...

Hey just wanted to say I had an awesome time in Indy last week. Lots of fun and lots of shopping. ??? were all purchased. Stopped at Lane Bryant. Nicest sales ladies I ever met. Loved helping me pick out and try on. Will try and post some photos. Hugs to all Amber 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello ladies. I'm going to be traveling back to Indy again at the end of the month. Be there for four days this time. Oh my the shopping. My poor credit card is going to worn out lol. Enjoy the day and enjoy who you are. Hugs. Amber 

• Forum Moderator

Enjoy yourself but if the credit card is under pressure take a look at  thrift shops.  Like anything else they can be googled and my wardrobe would be much less fun and diverse without the gently used fashions i found at a huge discount.  Most of all be careful and have fun.

Hugs,

Charlize

13 hours ago, Charlize said:

Enjoy yourself but if the credit card is under pressure take a look at  thrift shops.  Like anything else they can be googled and my wardrobe would be much less fun and diverse without the gently used fashions i found at a huge discount.  Most of all be careful and have fun.

Hugs,

Charlize

Thank you Charlize. I'll certainly check them out. Yes I totally agree with you in being careful. My profile photo is from my last trip. First time I've worn lip stick in years. Hugs. Amber 

4 hours ago, tracy_j said:

Have a good time Amber :)

Tracy x

Thanks Tracy. I plan on doing some more shopping. Possibly go to a club in the area that's CD friendly. Hugs. Amber