• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Rise

Daisy Mae

This show is similar to Glee with the added twist that they are putting on a Theatrical School Production.  In this case the school production is the controversial Spring Awakenings which would never get approved to be put on in a High School, but whatever. The show is great with several great sub plots. The main star is the head teacher Mr.Lou Mazzuchelli played by Josh Radnor from How I Met Your Mother. It also stars student Lillette Suarez played by Auli'i Cravalho who played the voice of Moana. They are so many other great characters including a Transgender FTM character played by Ellie Desaultels. 

27 minutes ago, RikkiWilson said:

Is Ellie ftm in real life or a cis woman? 

~Rikki

Ellie is a Non Binary actor.

39 minutes ago, Daisy Mae said:

Ellie is a Non Binary actor.

That's better than cis lol I may check the show out if it's on any of my watching platforms. 

~Rikki

Just now, RikkiWilson said:

That's better than cis lol I may check the show out if it's on any of my watching platforms. 

~Rikki

It is on Tuesday Evening at 8 p.m.  on the CW channel. That is 8 p.m. Eastern Time Zone.

Rikki, I am sorry it is on NBC not the CW. It is still on Tuesday evenings at 8 p.m. Eastern.

Yes the back episodes which aren't that many should be on Hulu. It is well worth the watch.